To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll ! - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll !

Started by reddragonjr, May 28, 2015, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

Quote from: qash on June 01, 2015, 12:34:55 PM
I think we played on two different servers but keep doing Ur work. I dont wanna comment Ur wall of stupid text :D
Thank U, for Ur care about my stuff but still my aq and baium is on right place.
And i think last and most important thing, start care about community, dont be selfish, dont be rude just try hard. U know why u still fighting for this stuff? Cauz U are wannabe player and its the true of ur selfish.

Ciao bella!
anyway without Enclave Exci was nothing much tbh so pls dont act like u won server as clan rofl
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

trippledouble

Quote from: UngO on June 01, 2015, 07:00:05 PM
anyway without Enclave Exci was nothing much tbh so pls dont act like u won server as clan rofl

Ok. This sentence right there is winning the "most retarded one ever" award. Enclave ever excisted on this server, cuz we helped them. We took them to the ally to help them gear up and have a worthy opponent and good pvp in the later stage of the server. That was basically the whole idea of enclave in our ally, since the first moment it was created. Sadly when server started becoming dead and we kicked Enclave from ally hoping that they can make another side they just left the server.

I do agree that the core party of Enclave was rly good. As they've always been on every single server we've ever played with or againt eachother. Rest was just a dumb meatshield. I still remember talking to Kodex on team speak and asking about his clan mates and he was like "i dont even know who he is, he's just making partys with another randoms and die first". Damn, i miss Kodex..
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

reddragonjr

Quote from: qash on June 01, 2015, 12:34:55 PM
I think we played on two different servers but keep doing Ur work. I dont wanna comment Ur wall of stupid text :D
Thank U, for Ur care about my stuff but still my aq and baium is on right place.
And i think last and most important thing, start care about community, dont be selfish, dont be rude just try hard. U know why u still fighting for this stuff? Cauz U are wannabe player and its the true of ur selfish.

Ciao bella!

Dude I'm here with this community since a decade not like you wannabe hobo server jumper who know sh1t and doesn't care about any server ok.I don't troll like you and others do.
Why I fight? Cause I care/cared about server ppl/clan.Me selfish lmfao.

Helped many new players with adena / items even if I was poor compared to others and I wasn't helped here with 1 single adena at begin,I always worked for all my stuff, I'm not a beggar but still helped many ppl ( Kabally to and my clan to helped many ) not like others that's the guy I always been and never liked to show off...but for some retards I had to do it special cases you know.
Never flamed my enemies in game ( like most retards do ), but some are to retard for this world seriously...and the most on forum.
Instead to post something constructive they troll/spam and make others deviate from the subject pathetic.

P.S You are that type of rage wannabe players that I beat alone only on pp buffs 1 vs 2-3 until ultra kill... like I did with many on tarantula.I'm not "Godmode" got beaten to at pvp but against 2-3 full buffs vs me on pp buffs and still managed to kill 1-2... rarely got beaten 1vs1 was like 1 win 1 loss.

Dunno why dafaq I even quote this... energy spent for nothing...Like Naiz said.

No hate at the end it's just a fkin virtual world.

Ciao Terrone!

So back to the topic Wtf we gonna do ppl? Where dafaq are all p0laks/brazilians/hungars from ss2...I see only Gardax here and Francy,Kabally,Puff.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Francy

But "Ciao bella", "Ciao Terrone", wtf is someone Italian here ahaha? Ciao cessi ;)
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Francy on June 02, 2015, 12:39:58 AM
But "Ciao bella", "Ciao Terrone", wtf is someone Italian here ahaha? Ciao cessi ;)
Ciao nano di merda terrone.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: Francy on June 02, 2015, 12:39:58 AM

Ma che cosa fai bambino tutto bene? :))

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 02, 2015, 12:42:16 AM
Ciao nano di merda terrone.

Hahaha   Tutto Brutto nano di terrone! pirla di un terrone ! Fighetto e Terrone dedicated to "Pro" Dragon Gm and his anthem, he got quitar lessons like a bauss Lasciate Him Cantare like a hobo on the street  =)) This should be Dragon Promo trailer hahahaha  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gySBOlkwgVc
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

forcecloned

hi track, you have a date for update or new project?, you have in your hand's how many time take for change version L2?, and if you don't change version server, how much for DB tara? my email forcecloned@hotmail.com

Kabally

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 02, 2015, 12:11:26 AM
Dude I'm here with this community since a decade not like you wannabe hobo server jumper who know sh1t and doesn't care about any server ok.I don't troll like you and others do.
Why I fight? Cause I care/cared about server ppl/clan.Me selfish lmfao.

Helped many new players with adena / items even if I was poor compared to others and I wasn't helped here with 1 single adena at begin,I always worked for all my stuff, I'm not a beggar but still helped many ppl ( Kabally to and my clan to helped many ) not like others that's the guy I always been and never liked to show off...but for some retards I had to do it special cases you know.
Never flamed my enemies in game ( like most retards do ), but some are to retard for this world seriously...and the most on forum.
Instead to post something constructive they troll/spam and make others deviate from the subject pathetic.

P.S You are that type of rage wannabe players that I beat alone only on pp buffs 1 vs 2-3 until ultra kill... like I did with many on tarantula.I'm not "Godmode" got beaten to at pvp but against 2-3 full buffs vs me on pp buffs and still managed to kill 1-2... rarely got beaten 1vs1 was like 1 win 1 loss.

Dunno why dafaq I even quote this... energy spent for nothing...Like Naiz said.

No hate at the end it's just a fkin virtual world.

Ciao Terrone!

So back to the topic Wtf we gonna do ppl? Where dafaq are all p0laks/brazilians/hungars from ss2...I see only Gardax here and Francy,Kabally,Puff.

I think its rly painfull for me waste time during summer,still when i decide to give my best i gotta waste rly lot of time in l2,i didnt mean to do it,but as i said,i will maybe give a try if a new server open,i know my enemies will play in function of proof me that i cant "lead" a server ,still i dont give a fuk,i will play in function of my fun,and if i decide to waste time,i push 108 khamoon hardstylee etc,and we can do something good,still and i repeat it will depend of my motivation

Track i wish u the best for real
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die