Main Menu

FightClub

Started by djvancho, September 15, 2015, 01:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8kjupx3u

what origine is this clan from?
Friends Become Wolves~

MegaZord

as i remember good they are from Bulgaria.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

trippledouble

The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

djvancho

Quote from: 8kjupx3u on September 22, 2015, 12:04:25 PM
what origine is this clan from?
Yes 2 main cps are from Bulgaria i meat for first time clan lider of Fight club at infinity server he was clan lider of clan Bulgaria and was ally with other bulgarian clan with clan leader Ronia Milky Way lont time before epick batle between FRAT and SF .after FBI stoped server for 3 4 mouths we started to play on may servers supreme,abbys,azure,l2crazy,rpg and many more and after so many years i bring my people back to tarantula 2014 year.When we had 2 castles with 2 castles with 2cp 2 mouths we joined some of best CPs in server fanatic's cp,hardstyle(khammon) cp,hefa's CP we made one of best's clan in server with war with all server and when nobody wantet to accept war Lazy's sp stop to play and we left SoGoN's CP and others and after that Kabally wanted to make ally with us and we continue ti kill all epicks on server some times Ex1dium killed too.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

UngO

Quote from: djvancho on September 23, 2015, 12:14:23 AM
Yes 2 main cps are from Bulgaria i meat for first time clan lider of Fight club at infinity server he was clan lider of clan Bulgaria and was ally with other bulgarian clan with clan leader Ronia Milky Way lont time before epick batle between FRAT and SF .after FBI stoped server for 3 4 mouths we started to play on may servers supreme,abbys,azure,l2crazy,rpg and many more and after so many years i bring my people back to tarantula 2014 year.When we had 2 castles with 2 castles with 2cp 2 mouths we joined some of best CPs in server fanatic's cp,hardstyle(khammon) cp,hefa's CP we made one of best's clan in server with war with all server and when nobody wantet to accept war Lazy's sp stop to play and we left SoGoN's CP and others and after that Kabally wanted to make ally with us and we continue ti kill all epicks on server some times Ex1dium killed too.
nice clan full of nice ppl i must say was part of it for small time and i loved it ;)
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Catos

Quote from: d4rknessqq on September 16, 2015, 01:08:40 AM
i thought he's with EB . dude choose a side lol
We all know that Ung0pami is EB 4 life and as far as i know , he can't live without me , the hunger for pizza and love is too much!

qash

Quote from: Catos on September 23, 2015, 12:57:03 AM
We all know that Ung0pami is EB 4 life and as far as i know , he can't live without me , the hunger for pizza and love is too much!

Now question, he will pick You or Kabally or?
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

MartinSVT

So Far !!!!!
We have 1 mage CP that will play for certain.
The second CP is also mage and is currently being made, but having in mind that server starts in 3 days, it will probably NOT be ready, so we go as 1 main CP and hopefully sometimes later add a second one.

Anyone willing to join PM ME in game or in the FB group BUFFCAT gave earlier.

We are looking for BP\WK or BP\Pal , SWS\SPSorEE, BD\SHorSE, OL\WC, and few mages for the Second CP.

NO
MUTANTS
ALLOWED

Anyone who have previously played with us and fits that description let me know!
Infinity X5
HellGoddess HE/WL 85
BloodDevil SH/BD 80
Valkyrie
BloodDevil SE/BD 85
Tarantula
BloodDevil SE/BD 80

UngO

Quote from: qash on September 23, 2015, 12:58:28 AM
Now question, he will pick You or Kabally or?
truth is that i was part of more clans in my lineage era since (2005 i gues) some clans disolved like czech horde (legends) some clans had big dramas (evilbunnies) and some wasnt best at all but i can say i loved all of em and in all i met perfect people like here Catos was guy who i didnt knew at all but i trusted em and they never failed me and we builded strong friendships in those years...so any side i will choose i still will have many freinds in all clans on server in excidium too qash since i was in ally with your clan...dunno rly yet i know ppl on all sides but i proly stick with my nmx30 friends strafko or catos it dont matter both clans will be full of nice ppl
Quote from: Catos on September 23, 2015, 12:57:03 AM

hehe i feel it same bro you never failed me! hopefully we meet in clan or ally for sure ;) and i wish you only best
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

8kjupx3u

nice to see, im old syndicate member, i remember some of u later joined our side. we were 2stronK then
so to all the bulgarians shto ti pravish haha

im thinkin about starting SH or sorcerer & 1 box for  support,

let me know if u guys need one good player (maybe 2 friends will start too)

gz
Friends Become Wolves~

knoxville0531