Web Analytics
Important Quest not Working

News:

Main Menu

Important Quest not Working

Started by Picksy, September 28, 2015, 02:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Hello, my ingame name is Picksy. I came here to report a bug that I found on a very important quest. For some, this quest may not be important, but for me and several of my friends, this quest is actually very useful. The quest's name is "Delicious Top Choice Meat" accepted by talking to Tunatun, who will require of you to bring back 120 Signal Quality Meat to him by killing some mobs in the zone of Beast Farm. After we get the 120 items, we speak to him again to trade them for some mats. The problem is that it isn't working. After I get the 120 items , I try to speak with Tunatun again and it doesn't work. We don't get to finish the quest because of this and we don't get to get the mats that we wan't from the quest. I would apreciate it if you could look at this quest and fix it asap because it is really a reliable way to get mats that are hard to spoil. Thank you for your time and I'll be waiting a response.

Alannah

this is retail pts bug in AI, try to kill few more of those required mobs and it will work, I forward this to devs if we can recode it fully
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Picksy

is it really not possible to fix ? I mean, the quest only makes sense if it doesn't have that bug, if I have to kill more of the mobs from the quest to get it done, it doesn't really make it worth doing....

Vexim

You have to kill just 1 more mob (or get 1 more item to be more specific) to update quest status.
Not a big deal imo.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."