Excidium - This is our time PVP Movie - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Excidium - This is our time PVP Movie

Started by Garro, October 13, 2015, 01:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargine

Quote from: Garro on October 13, 2015, 02:05:18 PM
Always a pleasure to read hates from nonames, looking forward to see your own skills if u will ever show them ofc. Crying about zerg is kinda funny, revell already said that if u arent ready for war or pvp with ur enemy, simply dont join it. Is it our problem that u started here with 2 pties and Exci with 3pties? We won't kick our constant party because you can't handle mass pvp.

About PC, this area is lagging, freezing and dcing. Ppl with NASA Pc still getting lags etc.

Random random random ble ble ble... there are 1100 ppl on this server do you know each of them ?
but if you were playing Dragon x15 you will for sure know my name and know consequences of it flowing (seach forum a bit more)
you said all the time "no zerg/other sh1ts..." but you dont want to accept 9vs9 with our party

I am playing as a SE/BD so for sure you will not see me OFTEN as a the one who made you pew pew or caused you to use MASS RES (... xD) to res your PARTY MEMBERs

about lags: mb i have a "NASA PC" but you had like 4-9 FPS while i had recorded minimum of 18 (ONCE) and average of 25 on full details (PS: which is fvcking unbelievable having such low FPS with 15% PCU/GPU usage) conclusion: you play this game X years and you  still dont know what to do to improve your FPS (TIP: make restart... np)
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

UngO

Quote from: Garro on October 13, 2015, 02:05:18 PM
Always a pleasure to read hates from nonames, looking forward to see your own skills if u will ever show them ofc. Crying about zerg is kinda funny, revell already said that if u arent ready for war or pvp with ur enemy, simply dont join it. Is it our problem that u started here with 2 pties and Exci with 3pties? We won't kick our constant party because you can't handle mass pvp.

About PC, this area is lagging, freezing and dcing. Ppl with NASA Pc still getting lags etc.
thats true...for the 1st time i agree with your post XD getting lags on i7 with double gti graphics
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

somasz

Quote from: Vargine on October 13, 2015, 02:22:58 PM
Random random random ble ble ble... there are 1100 ppl on this server do you know each of them ?
but if you were playing Dragon x15 you will for sure know my name and know consequences of it flowing (seach forum a bit more)
you said all the time "no zerg/other sh1ts..." but you dont want to accept 9vs9 with our party

I am playing as a SE/BD so for sure you will not see me OFTEN as a the one who made you pew pew or caused you to use MASS RES (... xD) to res your PARTY MEMBERs

about lags: mb i have a "NASA PC" but you had like 4-9 FPS while i had recorded minimum of 18 (ONCE) and average of 25 on full details (PS: which is fvcking unbelievable having such low FPS with 15% PCU/GPU usage) conclusion: you play this game X years and you  still dont know what to do to improve your FPS (TIP: make restart... np)
I have "just" i5 and r9 290 and once even with no pvp had 10 fps, game restart and bam again 50. This is prehistoric game engine, why tou blame players? ;o

MegaZord

buy ssd, and almost no lags. Only some texture lags in toi in way to stairs to vortex xD.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

somasz

Vargine

Quote from: MegaZord on October 13, 2015, 02:45:41 PM
buy ssd, and almost no lags. Only some texture lags in toi in way to stairs to vortex xD.

Dunno about that but it's so fvcking annoying, random crashes almost everywhere/anytime
even after full check with 0 modified files
Pround AoD member

Quality > Quantity

HugeTits

more such bp in exidium ploh ;]
p.s. gf anyway

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Garro on October 13, 2015, 01:01:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Uw7clSZj4

enjoy! ;)
Revell, they have 100 wind resist, damn they are scared of us :P

Gf guys :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Vargine

Quote from: NeoN on October 13, 2015, 05:33:59 PM
Jeszcze nie widziaÅ,em a już wiem że chujowe.

ZÅ,e nie jest,
intro nawet spoko - 7/10
caÅ,a reszta efektów (a raczej ich brak) - 1/10
BP gameplay (borring) - 4/10
BP skill (mass res for the win) - 2/10
muzyka (oklepana ale...) - 7/10
Zerg - 1/10
i ten tytuÅ,: "This is our time (FINALLY)" mocne i zdecydowane  - 10/10
Pround AoD member

Quality > Quantity

Whaouu

Quote from: NeoN on October 13, 2015, 05:33:59 PM
Jeszcze nie widziaÅ,em a już wiem że chujowe.

Zrob lepiej i zamknij ryj

Mr Mozil/NeoN aka SreaM >> Dead 2:50

Vargine

Quote from: Whaouu on October 13, 2015, 06:18:48 PM
Zrob lepiej i zamknij ryj

Renevan grasz w bajakach ? aż tak nisko upadÅ,eÅ› ? :)
Pround AoD member

Quality > Quantity

Whaouu

Quote from: Vargine on October 13, 2015, 06:20:42 PM
Renevan grasz w bajakach ? aż tak nisko upadÅ,eÅ› ? :)

Nie rozumiem cie kurwa.. Nie musze grac w bajakach zeby hatowac Neona tarda. Ja nie gram na tym servie a co do ciebie to tez nisko upadles ze grasz z Neonem i jestes jego dance botem tak jak i dla revella. A co do filmu , sam zrob lepszy.. Po chuj krytykowac.. I tak jak juz mowilem Zordowi i zreszta sie zgadzal ze mna , revell i taki tard neon sobie zrobili DD a wy macie im sluzyc , oni sie bawia a ty dajesz dance i recharge..