Fear clan PvP - vol.2 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Fear clan PvP - vol.2

Started by GhostSlayer, October 13, 2015, 11:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Garro on October 14, 2015, 05:18:57 PM
Would you go for 9v9 with 4 dbs with some low amount of atr, and not even full TTs jewerly, not to mention that only some of us got certificates already against Mage Cp with ams + atr and tanks subs and almost never ending mana? Jesus for all these years playing L2 you should know some basics stuff in PVP. You were getting extra 2kkk adena each day while rest of server had to kill mobs in pagans or rift to get anything. Gearing from using exploit and then bragging about being best geared and skilled in pvp.
Ok where to start...
1st of all, we have 3 ams vs your 4 dbs. Out of those 3, 1 is attributed, the other 2 are naked. My previous post stating that i am using majestic earring, necklace and ring says that i/we do not have full tts as well as you. About certificates I personally have only 1, don't know about others. Never ending mana? Are we exploiting that or it's just our setup? Is something stoping you from making rechargers? That mana won't change (we will have infinite mana when you make your "gear" also) so there is no point stating that, also tank subs, you can make them yourself, I don't see the point in you talking about our mana and our subs... You made chars you wanted to make and we made chars we wanted to make, i don't give a f**k if you made weaker chars/weaker setup, it was your choice...
Next thing, we killed adena core and adena orfen only once, each, so 2 bosses (2kk adena each day == FALSE INFO) who dropped arroung 800kk each (so 1.6kkk (2kkk == FALSE INFO)) which was shared between 2 cps, so our cp (which you will be fighting 9v9) got only half of that.

About you telling me that I don't know basic stuff, is just a stupid flame, which we both know is not true.
At least I am not mass ressing 1 dead char ;) (yes i don't have mass ress, just wanted to state something i saw on your video ;))

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Garro

Quote from: GhostSlayer on October 14, 2015, 05:30:28 PM
Ok where to start...
1st of all, we have 3 ams vs your 4 dbs. Out of those 3, 1 is attributed, the other 2 are naked. My previous post stating that i am using majestic earring, necklace and ring says that i/we do not have full tts as well as you. About certificates I personally have only 1, don't know about others. Never ending mana? Are we exploiting that or it's just our setup? Is something stoping you from making rechargers? That mana won't change (we will have infinite mana when you make your "gear" also) so there is no point stating that, also tank subs, you can make them yourself, I don't see the point in you talking about our mana and our subs... You made chars you wanted to make and we made chars we wanted to make, i don't give a f**k if you made weaker chars/weaker setup, it was your choice...
Next thing, we killed adena core and adena orfen only once, each, so 2 bosses (2kk adena each day == FALSE INFO) who dropped arroung 800kk each (so 1.6kkk (2kkk == FALSE INFO)) which was shared between 2 cps, so our cp (which you will be fighting 9v9) got only half of that.

About you telling me that I don't know basic stuff, is just a stupid flame, which we both know is not true.
At least I am not mass ressing 1 dead char ;) (yes i don't have mass ress, just wanted to state something i saw on your video ;))

Yeah sure u killed it just once and reported it few secs later right? Im not telling our setup is worst or better, im saying that we need more time to get what we need to start pvp against your CP.

As I said about ressing, im using it because I can and I want, dont really care about ur opinion about it.
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

somasz

ffs stop making any kind of excuses :x its sad

Garro

Quote from: somasz on October 14, 2015, 05:57:57 PM
ffs stop making any kind of excuses :x its sad

There is no excuses, they are ready for 9v9 and we arent. Simple facts.

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Garro on October 14, 2015, 05:54:16 PM
Yeah sure u killed it just once and reported it few secs later right? Im not telling our setup is worst or better, im saying that we need more time to get what we need to start pvp against your CP.

As I said about ressing, im using it because I can and I want, dont really care about ur opinion about it.
Believe what ever you want, i am telling you how many times we killed, i don't really care what you believe in :D

No you are making excuses based on your opinion that you have worse gear then us, which is completely incorrect. The whole point here is that you are too scared to fight and keep hiding behind other cp's in your clan and winning pvp's cause of larger numbers. I don't really care if you have more people or no, and i'm not making any excuses i am just stating the obvious.
So allmighty pro "mass ress 1 guy" bishop garro and his cp are scared to 9v9, and just making excuses every day, all over and over again... (and yeah then sobota is calling our clan "in excuses we trust", not sure who's moto that is)

Garro

Quote from: GhostSlayer on October 14, 2015, 06:40:38 PM
Believe what ever you want, i am telling you how many times we killed, i don't really care what you believe in :D

No you are making excuses based on your opinion that you have worse gear then us, which is completely incorrect. The whole point here is that you 9are too scared to fight and keep hiding behind other cp's in your clan and winning pvp's cause of larger numbers. I don't really care if you have more people or no, and i'm not making any excuses i am just stating the obvious.
So allmighty pro "mass ress 1 guy" bishop garro and his cp are scared to 9v9, and just making excuses every day, all over and over again... (and yeah then sobota is calling our clan "in excuses we trust", not sure who's moto that is)

So actually writing that we are winning because of larger number isnt excuse of ur loosing but when Im telling u that we arent ready for what u want means that we are scared? In the other way I can write that youre low enough and youre loosing every single important epic because u arent skilled and not prepared for pvp?

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Garro on October 14, 2015, 07:04:19 PM
So actually writing that we are winning because of larger number isnt excuse of ur loosing but when Im telling u that we arent ready for what u want means that we are scared? In the other way I can write that youre low enough and youre loosing every single important epic because u arent skilled and not prepared for pvp?
The point is that even if we lose as u said "every important pvp" we still come and fight, like every other l2 player/cp/clan should do, cause its a PvP game, not PvE, and you on the other hand are to pussy to come and fight 9v9 when we call, for fair same numbers pvp, and stating some shity things like "exploiting" bosses and adena lol...
So imo if you come and fight you have right to say why you think you lost, when the winning side starts flaming you and saying shit about you, but beeing to pussy and scared to fight and then saying shit? Thats a definition of excuse to me.

And i never told anyone that he is not skilled nor did i flame anyone, unless somebody starts flaming me first.

Xardas

Quote from: Garro on October 14, 2015, 07:04:19 PM

what is the excuse of your 1 party with 2 good geared de/ty failing palatanos of horrific powers?

Garro

Quote from: Xardas on October 14, 2015, 07:17:24 PM
what is the excuse of your 1 party with 2 good geared de/ty failing palatanos of horrific powers?

Just to inform you, there is 3 ppl with supports on back killing bosses so they propably failed once lol. We killed tons of bosses, including palatanos. No1 cares about it dude.

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

Xardas

Quote from: Garro on October 14, 2015, 07:21:44 PM
Just to inform you, there is 3 ppl with supports on back killing bosses so they propably failed once lol. We killed tons of bosses, including palatanos. No1 cares about it dude.

Who gives a shit about palatanos point is you just made an excuse and you are saying you don't make excuses .... 1:0 Try again.

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Xardas on October 14, 2015, 08:10:46 PM
Who gives a shit about palatanos point is you just made an excuse and you are saying you don't make excuses .... 1:0 Try again.
Hahaha true dat :D

eagleye

always find funny to read this forum & threads after comming back from work :D this community never change :D keep it up guys! xD

@topic - I like this video Ghosty ^^