Web Analytics
Worse then LoL - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Worse then LoL

Started by Taro, November 13, 2015, 01:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jameson

well... CP works only if you have 9 people that always play at exact same times, which is really only possible if those 9 have no real life all, are in same timezone and only play l2. i don't think that's standard...

Peorexo

Quote from: Jameson on November 14, 2015, 05:10:44 PM
well... CP works only if you have 9 people that always play at exact same times, which is really only possible if those 9 have no real life all, are in same timezone and only play l2. i don't think that's standard...
no1 force u to make cp from 9 ppl, most of cp's i know play with 10+ppl usually 12-13 so there is some1 always to drive a char

blblblblblbl

Quote from: Peorexo on November 14, 2015, 11:32:07 AM
Imo thats the best what happened, if CP system is driven correctly.
Easy clan managing, party managing, playing with const people so can get in touch with playstyles etc.
I know that some clans works perfect with CP system ( example: ROA, Tribunal, RedZerg, Allmighty 400+ people in each clan, ofc those are russian clans, you have also EU/NA clans Tempest, OOC, etc... ), also + about that managing for clan leader is easier with CP system, but the problem is, there's alot of solo players, they want action also, but they can't join to the actions, cuz big clans which are on CP system are not recruting solo players, only if some CP recruts ( CPs have prime time ), so they PVE or just quit the server

Quote from: Peorexo on November 14, 2015, 11:32:07 AM
Only the players who cant organise themselves and try to join some CP can complain about that.
You serious about that? I was in alot of CPs, i know how CP system works ( first 2 months 16h nolife time, ofc those was low rate servers ), also there are some solo players more organised then some CPs, oh, i work you know, i can't do nolife mode anymore

Jameson

Quote from: Peorexo on November 14, 2015, 05:11:55 PM
no1 force u to make cp from 9 ppl, most of cp's i know play with 10+ppl usually 12-13 so there is some1 always to drive a char

so what happens if 10 people or more from those 12-13 want to play at the same time? as I said, it works only if the same max. 9 people play every day nonstop.
everything else is called a "clan".

Zaled

Quote from: Jameson on November 15, 2015, 03:29:38 AM
so what happens if 10 people or more from those 12-13 want to play at the same time? as I said, it works only if the same max. 9 people play every day nonstop.
everything else is called a "clan".
there is always some1 missin, if not in 1 cp then in others...
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

geo1213

Quote from: Tessellate on November 13, 2015, 01:38:12 PM
never seen a community worse then league, but hellraiser did it. GJ
server should be proud.

You dont know your sh1t kid.I dont see people wishing cancer, aids and painfull deaths 1 time per 10 seconds for no reasons, people can speak other languages than polish and the brain damage of the people here hasnt reached the point of were you see archers going to pvp with arcanas or mages with heavy armors and duals unlike to the lol community where you can see such examples all time.You are just a crying attention whore who needs to get bitch slapped.