Web Analytics
Gardax - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Gardax

Started by Kabally, October 21, 2015, 07:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickelback

It's a well known fact that all the slovakians speak perfect english. You've met some people and put a label on a whole country which has 8 times more ppl than yours. All that crap actually puts a label of an ignorant on you.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

UngO

Quote from: Nickelback on November 05, 2015, 11:54:17 PM
It's a well known fact that all the slovakians speak perfect english. You've met some people and put a label on a whole country which has 8 times more ppl than yours. All that crap actually puts a label of an ignorant on you.
this is for neverending discussion...i wont make more dramas its my opinion and tbh i got lots of friends from your coutry which are normal but its like 5% of all pl ppl i know which is kinda sad...its hard to not insult i swear
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Moska23

After 5 months of wars/epics/sieges in tarantula, and after the top clans left due to being bored of not having who to fight, Kavaly and his glorious clan/ally dominated the server. An ally of almost 100 people in a 214 players server that fought through the most outrageous battles against none to reach the top! INCREDIBLE ACHIEVEMENT!

Hellraiser reached its 1st month of life, I believe we have only 4 more months to prepare ourselves before the all mighty Kavaly comes and pwns us all!!   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

reddragonjr

Quote from: Moska23 on November 06, 2015, 12:33:17 AM
After 5 months of wars/epics/sieges in tarantula, and after the top clans left due to being bored of not having who to fight, Kavaly and his glorious clan/ally dominated the server. An ally of almost 100 people in a 214 players server that fought through the most outrageous battles against none to reach the top! INCREDIBLE ACHIEVEMENT!

Hellraiser reached its 1st month of life, I believe we have only 4 more months to prepare ourselves before the all mighty Kavaly comes and pwns us all!!   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Cool story bro!  :o
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

_okazaki_

Em Setembro, Outubro e Novembro o Tarantula tinha tantos players como o Hellraiser tem agr (800-1000. sim o numero que os gm te dão agora 1400 não é real).
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Naiz

Ss2! :D
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Moska23

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 06, 2015, 12:35:07 AM
Cool story bro!  :o

Too bad tarantula's forum was deleted, you could still see kavaly crying that he had no1 to fight while camping baium.with 4pts.
SS2+FC+108Dragons. Tell me I'm lying, I wanna see how low can you go.

Perhaps I should dig into my fraps folder for some SS2 treasures.

UngO

Quote from: Moska23 on November 06, 2015, 10:49:56 AM
Too bad tarantula's forum was deleted, you could still see kavaly crying that he had no1 to fight while camping baium.with 4pts.

you can still check forum from tarantula diogo ;) from point of my view i joined tarantula after summer when syndi had big clan i can say that server still had fun i remember 5v5 pts fights on all epics we was in ally with excidium and actualy we managed to stop syndi from farming epics for some time....i dont wanna defend syndi or anyone esle but truth is server didnt stoped produce pvp after most of you left...and i will give you one idea to think about, do you really think that players like Admiral or Khamoon and other good pvpers and cool guys would be in syndi if kabally was total idiot like you all try to describe him? i can say only this you all know him only from one side from the side he decided to looks like ye clown side but he is not bad guy and he cared for his ppl and i say this as his #1 enemy who managed to put together clans who hated each other
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

reddragonjr

Quote from: Moska23 on November 06, 2015, 10:49:56 AM

Last 2 months before we quit ( cause all stopped war with us  ) SS2 was alone vs all server no ally nothing...so there was plenty of enemy / pvp before carebears stopped wars,being rekt by us even without ally.And that was 1st week of september-end of october got screens to so...

And here's a ss from 10 september SS2 without ally vs all server + plenty enemy so...there wasn't enemy 800-900 players on that last months  :o So Diogo...
And only from november after we left and enemies to, there was like 200-300 ppl left on server until it closed.

And this from 1st october

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

Quote from: UngO on November 06, 2015, 11:02:07 AM
you can still check forum from tarantula diogo ;) from point of my view i joined tarantula after summer when syndi had big clan i can say that server still had fun i remember 5v5 pts fights on all epics we was in ally with excidium and actualy we managed to stop syndi from farming epics for some time....i dont wanna defend syndi or anyone esle but truth is server didnt stoped produce pvp after most of you left...and i will give you one idea to think about, do you really think that players like Admiral or Khamoon and other good pvpers and cool guys would be in syndi if kabally was total idiot like you all try to describe him? i can say only this you all know him only from one side from the side he decided to looks like ye clown side but he is not bad guy and he cared for his ppl and i say this as his #1 enemy who managed to put together clans who hated each other

Hey Mia just saw it now,since im busy working and sh1t brotha,i hope everything is running good on hellraiser and if i was there,im sure i would be proud of u,listen,i know u defend me and many of people who really knew me does the same,no matter what,at the end of the day nothing else matters then the truth,and one thing i can tell you,many of those guys who flame me at forum,deep inside wanted to shine like i did,and 90% of them,sucked my d1ck at pm,asking how could i damage so much,the sad part of that is that we humans decide to have a diferent profile in group then we have at 1 on 1,most of those haterz, been in teamspeak with me and they know whos the don,whos the boss,still i got nothing to proof then before i go sleep feel me inside like a god for doing the choices i think are the best for a group of people and not for me or selfish ones.

I offered the maximum i could to enemies and clan mates,but 1 thing i did better,i ignored them all like they cant ignore me,my name is always here,and no matter what,it will come up time to time,those guys who mention me,are noone and most of them die inside for couldnt shine as i did.

I understand the frustration of a loser.

Ungo thank u my brother,we all know the truth

PS:Im sorry if i had the 4 best parties,maybe they didnt want to play with any of other people around except me,cuz they knew i would reach top 1 no matter how.

Peace cya in a Interlude servah
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Francy

Quote from: Kabally on November 14, 2015, 12:01:59 PM
Hey Mia just saw it now,since im busy working and sh1t brotha,i hope everything is running good on hellraiser and if i was there,im sure i would be proud of u,listen,i know u defend me and many of people who really knew me does the same,no matter what,at the end of the day nothing else matters then the truth,and one thing i can tell you,many of those guys who flame me at forum,deep inside wanted to shine like i did,and 90% of them,sucked my d1ck at pm,asking how could i damage so much,the sad part of that is that we humans decide to have a diferent profile in group then we have at 1 on 1,most of those haterz, been in teamspeak with me and they know whos the don,whos the boss,still i got nothing to proof then before i go sleep feel me inside like a god for doing the choices i think are the best for a group of people and not for me or selfish ones.

I offered the maximum i could to enemies and clan mates,but 1 thing i did better,i ignored them all like they cant ignore me,my name is always here,and no matter what,it will come up time to time,those guys who mention me,are noone and most of them die inside for couldnt shine as i did.

I understand the frustration of a loser.

Ungo thank u my brother,we all know the truth

PS:Im sorry if i had the 4 best parties,maybe they didnt want to play with any of other people around except me,cuz they knew i would reach top 1 no matter how.

Peace cya in a Interlude servah
+1 Bro.. How I said other times you don't have to care about haters.. It's useless "Haters gonna hate" even if you do well.. So, fu ck them  8)
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

stanko

Quote from: Francy on November 14, 2015, 01:53:31 PM
+1 Bro.. How I said other times you don't have to care about haters.. It's useless "Haters gonna hate" even if you do well.. So, fu ck them  8)
haters gonna hate, scammers gonna scam
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o