Strongest archer? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Strongest archer?

Started by Eqalibur, November 17, 2015, 12:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jameson

Quote from: nmveteran on November 20, 2015, 03:47:11 PM
Duelist spirit might be ok but not sure if it works with other weapons than duals. Focus attack is a polearm only skill aswell i think. And the same with the sonic skills i'm not sure how it works when u switch to duals use em and then switch to another weapon but i think you lose them as soon as you unequip duals

Duelist spirit has 2 effects: attack speed (only works with duals) and pvp skill damage (should work with others too). Focus damage is custom setting on this server, somewhere is a forum post where you find exact % increase (I think for pole 30% and other weapons 15%, not sure).

Sonic skills work after switching.

nmveteran

Quote from: Jameson on November 20, 2015, 04:03:15 PM
Duelist spirit has 2 effects: attack speed (only works with duals) and pvp skill damage (should work with others too). Focus damage is custom setting on this server, somewhere is a forum post where you find exact % increase (I think for pole 30% and other weapons 15%, not sure).

Sonic skills work after switching.

Okay thanks for the info those sonic skills might be pretty usefull

Nm 30x ~ picko Th/Pal ~ 2006
Nm 30x ~ PlnoUchylSK Ne/Bish ~ 2007-2008
Nm 30x ~ DuriTraktorista He/Wk ~ 2008         

__Metallica__

Quote from: Worrya on November 20, 2015, 01:01:52 PM
Ask around for a player called Zedubosque. Was archer/glad. Unstoppable. you could never catch him, awesome damage, properly geared ofc. Imo best archer I saw play. He was in Carebears, I think most people from Infinite Nightmare could vouch for him

Zedobosque was a good player yes, but his champ was edited on MAX, by a carebear lover GM, let's that be our secret. Thank you. But in reality Glad/He is very OP champ, dies quick, but deals good damage. Maybe best damage. But still I would vote for He/Pal.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator