Question about fps on mass actions -> good pc setup sh1t fps ;P - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Question about fps on mass actions -> good pc setup sh1t fps ;P

Started by 69, November 11, 2015, 10:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfy

Quote from: Jameson on November 17, 2015, 03:15:31 PM
I'm software developer and also worked in game development already, what you posted is absolutely wrong so stop big words here. Want few examples?

Outcast (very old but best example) was 100% calculated by CPU.
Minecraft almost entirely depending on CPU.
Planetside 2 shadow calculation done by CPU.
Lots of RTS (Starcraft, CIV, etc) and modern RPG/MMOs depend a lot on CPU.
Flight simulators.
Most Valve Source games being CPU intensive.

The list goes on and on. While on a bad graphics card you can still turn down resolution and graphic effects, can't do that with CPU usage. 2% is ridiculous, you have no idea about how software works, and think the graphics card is magically doing all the work in a game?

First of all the games you have mentioned are not include in the idea of game i've in mind (Minecraft is a game according to you, bah)try to play with this year games like Assasin Creed or Star Wars Battelfront(when it'll be avialable), and then i can say that you have understanding problems if you can't read that i've specified that the 2% was an "ironic proportion" that a "Smart" person like you should understand hahahahahah
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

alfy

Nightmare:
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

Kailenaa@

So could some1 put any tip that actually WORKS?
Here is my specification:
Athlon II X4  635 Quad 4x2,9ghz
Geforce GTX 660 2GB
8Gb Ram
SSD
I Have no problems with playing Witcher 3 on Medium settings.
And L2 is working really fine until it comes to a mass PvP... on last valakas PvP i had problems with targeting anybody

alfy

Quote from: Kailenaa@ on November 17, 2015, 05:02:16 PM
So could some1 put any tip that actually WORKS?
Here is my specification:
Athlon II X4  635 Quad 4x2,9ghz
Geforce GTX 660 2GB
8Gb Ram
SSD
I Have no problems with playing Witcher 3 on Medium settings.
And L2 is working really fine until it comes to a mass PvP... on last valakas PvP i had problems with targeting anybody
It can be an issue related to your internet connection
Nightmare:
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

Kailenaa@

No way, it's perfect. 0 lags IG, never. In CS Ping about 25

iSpoil

Its not hard to guess that l2 client got some kind of cpu leak so fps goes down over time. Also teleporting over and over again doesnt help. Restart game helps till it goes wrong again.

Zidkon

Quote from: Sarkoidoza on November 12, 2015, 12:26:13 PM
6 core amd = shit
8gb ram - nigga plz
gtx 560? its 2015 cmon

what u expect with such setup

Who said I was expecting more? I'm not the one who made this Thread.

Anyways, I bought my PC like 3-4 years ago? I leave in a Country where fking technollogy is not developed, and imported stuff cost a lot, and I wasn't earning money at that time, saved like 1000 USD and bought this PC with that effort, and I love how it renders right now, maybe later on I will change it for a 9983409375 GHz PC, but right now is not the time.

Quote from: alfy on November 17, 2015, 04:52:08 PM
First of all the games you have mentioned are not include in the idea of game i've in mind (Minecraft is a game according to you, bah)try to play with this year games like Assasin Creed or Star Wars Battelfront(when it'll be avialable), and then i can say that you have understanding problems if you can't read that i've specified that the 2% was an "ironic proportion" that a "Smart" person like you should understand hahahahahah

The hell you're talking about? Everything depends on all, CPU, RAM and GPU. % of each setting depends on the software using it, Lineage 2 is a really old game, launched on 2003, at that time the focus wasn't exactly all the power going to the GPU, because at that time the GPU's hand't the power they have today, so in order to balance they needed to use some process from CPU, loading information on the RAM and then using GPU to process graphics from the game.

If you want a specific detail I cannot tell you how many polygons are processed by the GPU or CPU, but if you want a good idea of how much the processor is being used just see how much RAM 1 window of the game uses, because the GPU doesn't address that RAM but internal GPU RAM.

Worrya

Download official L2 client on current chronicle. Make char and log. Most of the problems still remain in current client, lets just say that nclol was never too good at optimizing\bringing the client to hardware\software standards we all know nowadays. All clients feel like someth was added, this + that + that + that. Whole client should be redone from scratch. :)