some info about Darion Badges - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

some info about Darion Badges

Started by askia, November 25, 2015, 07:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papasmerf24

Quote from: Moah on November 26, 2015, 09:20:17 PM
Since when it was harder to get enought orichalcum for a dynasty tunic than to get 10 Arcana Maces in retail? are you guys stupid or what?
If here with this rates u drop 5 orichalcum in 20minutes trains on chimeras or green spot, how many u think it drops on retail? Do you think u can train mobs on L2OFF without stack subs? U think everyone had 150 Sgrade weps there? Jeez orichalcum is already for 50kk+, 1 full party cant farm more than 50 per day, u expect people to donate gazillion money to be able to give 5 DC for 1 Orichalcum like some rich people from fear/excidium did?
Nuno already posted official links of hellbound patch notes i think thats more than enought to shut the hell up this forum warrior kids that come here trying to pass the feeling they are pro and understand alot about this game. If u never played in a HB server that had this working, that means it was bugged and gms didnt give a fck about it, u saying even rus servers with 10k+ ppl didnt have this working i ask you which ones my friend? i have played all of them and i did the trades on hude like everyone did to be able to make dyansty on a 3x server otherwise after 1year there wouldnt be even 1 set.

/Moah
10 points for slytherin!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Moah on November 26, 2015, 09:20:17 PM
Since when it was harder to get enought orichalcum for a dynasty tunic than to get 10 Arcana Maces in retail? are you guys stupid or what?
If here with this rates u drop 5 orichalcum in 20minutes trains on chimeras or green spot, how many u think it drops on retail? Do you think u can train mobs on L2OFF without stack subs? U think everyone had 150 Sgrade weps there? Jeez orichalcum is already for 50kk+, 1 full party cant farm more than 50 per day, u expect people to donate gazillion money to be able to give 5 DC for 1 Orichalcum like some rich people from fear/excidium did?
Nuno already posted official links of hellbound patch notes i think thats more than enought to shut the hell up this forum warrior kids that come here trying to pass the feeling they are pro and understand alot about this game. If u never played in a HB server that had this working, that means it was bugged and gms didnt give a fck about it, u saying even rus servers with 10k+ ppl didnt have this working i ask you which ones my friend? i have played all of them and i did the trades on hude like everyone did to be able to make dyansty on a 3x server otherwise after 1year there wouldnt be even 1 set.

/Moah
Quite reasonable opinion. +1
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Moah

Since people have alot of Darion Badges u might consider increasing the ammount required. For example instead of 20 or 50 (im not sure atm) u can increase it to 200 or to the number that matches the drop rate.

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Moah on November 27, 2015, 12:23:43 PM
Since people have alot of Darion Badges u might consider increasing the ammount required. For example instead of 20 or 50 (im not sure atm) u can increase it to 200 or to the number that matches the drop rate.
[/quote
Thats 2 big of an increase imo. They should just add it already tbh. Waiting on this Hude fix forever :DD

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

askia

Quote from: Moah on November 27, 2015, 12:23:43 PM

Or maybe increase it to 2323423424234 then the price will raise to 1kkk each orichi...
Great idea (irony)

Moah

Quote from: askia on November 27, 2015, 01:33:48 PM
Or maybe increase it to 2323423424234 then the price will raise to 1kkk each orichi...
Great idea (irony)
Just trying to make less people QQ because they bought 2130128321312 Orichalcum for 50kk

Garro

I'm up for this aswell, prices are going up day by day and honestly u can't buy orichalcum cheaper than 45kk ea, soon when rest of the small clans will get dynasty quest finished, price will go up even more. Some ppl bought them in the past so they crafted it pretty fast and cheap but atm its pain in the ass even for farmers to get enough items for simple boots or circlet craft, not to mention OP amount for tunics and pants. Since they proved its official feature and u don't have to change anything but only fix, it should be implemented as soon as possible.
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

mruwqa

TOP item in game should be hard to get, stop freaking giving everything for free(eq protections), retail retail retail and u didn't even log here back on old days.
btw trading AQ for Rune Prot was normal on hb retail, aint what we got, enough for our 'retail' server?
as some guy said people are so freaking lazy and thats what ruins server, isn't it better go go out farm for something and pvp for it ALL DAY EVERYDAY with wars up (EVERYTHING) instead of sitting in giran and buying items for pvp which isn't here because u buy everything and cry for pvp in giran.

inb4  icarus in gm shop for 50dc :D on next promo
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Nickelback

Quote from: mruwqa on November 27, 2015, 03:19:32 PM
TOP item in game should be hard to get, stop freaking giving everything for free(eq protections), retail retail retail and u didn't even log here back on old days.
btw trading AQ for Rune Prot was normal on hb retail, aint what we got, enough for our 'retail' server?
as some guy said people are so freaking lazy and thats what ruins server, isn't it better go go out farm for something and pvp for it ALL DAY EVERYDAY with wars up (EVERYTHING) instead of sitting in giran and buying items for pvp which isn't here because u buy everything and cry for pvp in giran.

Quote from: Jameson on November 25, 2015, 07:49:52 PM
Some translations forum-language to english:

"many guys need FS put on donny"  =  "i have no FS but want buy"
"don't put FS on donny"  =  "i have all FS and don't want others have the skills too"
"don't open more castles for better pvp"  =  "i have access to cheap BOG and don't want others to get them"
"nerf magic criticals"  =  "i'm not a mage"
"let oly begin at 20h"  =  "i have no time earlier but when i can't play oly, don't let others play either"
"don't change rb respawn"  =  "it's alive when i play, who cares about others"
"work harder"  =  "do what normal people consider boring as fvck for many hours"

Add another one "i have dyna set and i don't want others to have it".

Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

UngO

go back to your retard zone...more better equiped ppl better chance of new sides
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

askia

So if u want to play a hardcore mode go and play x1 server and stop QQ here, ITS A FACT that the NPC is bugged and we are playing x25 server and at least im not going to play 200h to get a fuking Dynasty set, and like me others people and other clans that havent enought time and thats why they came to play a x25 and not a x1

UngO

Quote from: askia on November 27, 2015, 03:52:24 PM
So if u want to play a hardcore mode go and play x1 server and stop QQ here, ITS A FACT that the NPC is bugged and we are playing x25 server and at least im not going to play 200h to get a fuking Dynasty set, and like me others people and other clans that havent enought time and thats why they came to play a x25 and not a x1
point
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd