IC shield Kurwa mac

News:

Main Menu

IC shield Kurwa mac

Started by Abrams, November 24, 2015, 10:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abrams

Good mornight DN staff,

I would like to use this opportunity to ask you why do you have IC shield with custom KURWA MAC layered on top of the polish national flag?

I would like to know the reason for it. I know we have a lot of kids below 18 here on the server who couldn't care less
about it but at the end of the day it's the national flag and all national flags deserve all due respect.

Personally it gives me grief everytime I see it so would you please change the design if possible?

I am not bothered if it says KURWA MAC or whatever you want there as long as it's not placed on the National flag colours.

I would like GM to get back to me in this thread with actions/no actions taken in this matter and inform me of the outcome if possible please? I will be checking this thread every now and then.

Thank you for your time reading this and helping me in this matter.

Kind Regards,

-Light

nitr0gen

Quote from: Abrams on November 24, 2015, 10:49:53 AM
Good mornight DN staff,

I would like to use this opportunity to ask you why do you have IC shield with custom KURWA MAC layered on top of the polish national flag?

I would like to know the reason for it. I know we have a lot of kids below 18 here on the server who couldn't care less
about it but at the end of the day it's the national flag and all national flags deserve all due respect.

Personally it gives me grief everytime I see it so would you please change the design if possible?

I am not bothered if it says KURWA MAC or whatever you want there as long as it's not placed on the National flag colours.

I would like GM to get back to me in this thread with actions/no actions taken in this matter and inform me of the outcome if possible please? I will be checking this thread every now and then.

Thank you for your time reading this and helping me in this matter.

Kind Regards,

-Light

Ud better go and fight against refugees instead posting sh1t dumb topics ;P
Valkyrie x9 - Nitr0gen  HE/WL

Tarantula x15 - DonKilluminati NE/PP

Hellraiser x25 - Nitr0 SPS/SWS

Nova x7 - Nitr0 HE/GLAD

~~ENCLAVE~~ Having Own Haters Makes You Famous

Abrams

2/10 bait attempt

2 for effort tho

:)

=^TrackZero^=

Kurwa mac
Allegro
Soon

Became a trademarks of DN after years of playing, from polish players.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Abrams

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 24, 2015, 01:14:47 PM
Kurwa mac
Allegro
Soon

I understand but you don't need to put those on the national flag colors.

Will it be possible to use a different background please?

azgarath

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 24, 2015, 01:14:47 PM
Kurwa mac
Allegro
Soon

It's like to make IC Shield "Dragon Network - sh1t server" because of DN players that has been saying this since... always. Who cares btw?

Some ppl don't care about national flags, but if I can't say "Russians are drunks cyka bliat, Americans are stupid f*ck, Italians are gay", then don't write on polish flag "kurwa mać". Even if you associate this word with Poland (and even if you're right :) )

I find this shield scheme awesome, kurwa mać is an awesome word, rich with meanings, but it is not a national good, it's a curse.

smellmyballz

+ for different background of this shield

Abrams

Has any decision been made?

Thank you,

TFF

Quote from: azgarath on November 25, 2015, 10:54:16 AM
It's like to make IC Shield "Dragon Network - sh1t server" because of DN players that has been saying this since... always. Who cares btw?

Some ppl don't care about national flags, but if I can't say "Russians are drunks cyka bliat, Americans are stupid f*ck, Italians are gay", then don't write on polish flag "kurwa mać". Even if you associate this word with Poland (and even if you're right :) )

I find this shield scheme awesome, kurwa mać is an awesome word, rich with meanings, but it is not a national good, it's a curse.
Kurwa mać stop moaning.

=^TrackZero^=

Until now we didnt made any decisions yet, nor we have now time for client modifications. Also we dont find this matter urgent nor gamebraking.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Abrams

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 26, 2015, 06:20:58 PM
Until now we didnt made any decisions yet, nor we have now time for client modifications. Also we dont find this matter urgent nor gamebraking.

Hi Track

I never said that. I understand that there are more important matters at hand but I would apprieciate if you come up with a solution when it's convienient for you.

Thank you,

Alannah

as it took a lot of time to develop such skins, you are welcome to photoshop 1 good quality pic with same title and I will gladly waste another hour to change it
I also do not see any negative things on these, i would be proud if some1 hypes my country's memes or so. jeez
I really hope I won't see any political,national,racional things on this forum, it would be sick and not wanted
Reminds me watching a series, mb 1 of the South Park episode where every ppl freaked out on something that is hurting his religion so at the end, the whole concept turned out to be a crap.

is 2015, gaming community is living of trolls,trolling, making fun out of everything
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]