some info about Darion Badges - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

some info about Darion Badges

Started by askia, November 25, 2015, 07:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickelback

Quote from: stanko on November 28, 2015, 12:21:11 PM
I don't need any reading lessons, I know who you were talking to about boss set, I just pointed out how bullshit excuse that was that it made my eyes bleed.

Making 1 castle siegeable will change things, cause everyone MUST fight for that one and only castle if they want castle at all. Small clans? Why are you small, if you want to hold something that requires real strength or good numbers, unite and grow bigger or grow stronger and take it yourself, don't ask for charity, it's pathetic. Tired of this excuse already.

About times you're speaking when you mattered, is it time of c4? Time of corruption and free l2w/dupe/exploit 4sep that your ally LE was pulling out to get shitloads of coins? Time of donated +25 bows? Bitch please, if you're going that far at least give all the facts to people around here.

If you are weaker than your enemies, do you think it's enemies' problem? All items are available for everyone so go and grab them.

P.S. Having those orichalcums that easily obtainable will in fact make dynasties falling from the sky, believe it or not, since that's the only ingredient that people are missing :)
Situation from my point of view:
Enemies come, kill them, takes 20min for them to regroup, don't lose those 20mins for standing and waiting but for farming, #profit
(Don't come up with stories now that enemies are coming fast and that you don't have these 20mins since we all know how it is :) )

BTW second set we got in our pt was purely farmed by ONE person so go figure...

About old times, you know nothing about facts so don't embarras yourself even more.
And yes, you need a lot of reading comprehension lessons, if you don't know why then ask someone for explanations.

I understand exchanging ideas or differences in opinions and arguing about it, but you act like a typical hater with logic of 15y old kid, therefore i'll refrain from further discussion with you. It leads absoulutely nowhere as you are incapable of even considering someone else's point of view.

About topic, it been said already, this is normal hb feature which is supposed to work. Price for those materials are a joke, do something about it finally.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

=^TrackZero^=

We found Hude on Valkyria files (our past HB server), therefor we will implement Hude here as well.

Stay tunned for more information.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]