News:

Main Menu

To Track

Started by Wilandra, November 26, 2015, 06:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickelback

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on December 02, 2015, 02:00:58 PM
xD xD xD

and when you are at it pls shorten the cd of zealot too pls because i need to wait for it after frenzy is off cd already!  or just shorten them both because after bizon is off cd both frenzy + zealot still have it :)

Spirit of phoenix is not the same skill as flame icon, so i have no idea why are you comparing it to zealot.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

Blizzer

His skills knowledge is on the same lvl as his pvp/pk skill so don't expect too much from him ;)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Jameson

And please shorten reuse of war cry and sonic move on glad, I don't want buff renewal/champion always. And change duelist spirit again to normal and not nerf. And make AI have all effects work 100% with duals. In general, please boost MY class and nerf all others pls!

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Jameson on December 02, 2015, 02:49:34 PM
And please shorten reuse of war cry and sonic move on glad, I don't want buff renewal/champion always. And change duelist spirit again to normal and not nerf. And make AI have all effects work 100% with duals. In general, please boost MY class and nerf all others pls!

now nickelback and blizzer will flame you too because they are too dumb to understand sarcasm xD
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Nickelback

Said a guy who gets 17k buffed like a total lamer and yet wondering why received such dmg.
Dragon x15

Hellraiser x25

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Nickelback on December 02, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
Said a guy who gets 17k buffed like a total lamer and yet wondering why received such dmg.

see how stupid you are? talking about something not relavant at all, searching for dumb things to say just because you were too stupid to realize i was sarcastic.
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Nickelback

You were not sarcastic, you were simply dumb. That 17k and crying later about op dmg has everything to do with you and your knowledge, therefore you should stfu instead of talking about skills.

Pain of shillien, it's simillar skill to spirit of phoenix (those are the skills you can compare smartass not zealot or warcry, you could try to be sarcastic if the guy was asking for some irrational change, but actually he is right and that makes you look like a fool).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3K_hZSYxgk&feature=youtu.be

~2:32

Do you see the reuse? So now stfu and take your boyfriend Jameson to some other topic where you can keep spreading your wisdom.
Dragon x15

Hellraiser x25

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Nickelback on December 02, 2015, 09:15:44 PM
You were not sarcastic, you were simply dumb. That 17k and crying later about op dmg has everything to do with you and your knowledge, therefore you should stfu instead of talking about skills.

Pain of shillien, it's simillar skill to spirit of phoenix (those are the skills you can compare smartass not zealot or warcry, you could try to be sarcastic if the guy was asking for some irrational change, but actually he is right and that makes you look like a fool).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3K_hZSYxgk&feature=youtu.be

~2:32

Do you see the reuse? So now stfu and take your boyfriend Jameson to some other topic where you can keep spreading your wisdom.

i didnt even cry about 17k crit i just mantioned it but you are dumb kid that doesnt know how to read. and about skill you just proved once again how stupid u are... he was asking about cd reduction because he said with this cd its usless.. o i asked for cd reduction too...

hell why am i even replying to the idiot like you... this will be the last time... sadly i cant /block you on forum
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Nickelback

I think you are schizophrenic or just utterly retarded. Keep going.
Dragon x15

Hellraiser x25