Fear clan says hello - AQ PvP

News:

Main Menu

Fear clan says hello - AQ PvP

Started by Peorexo, November 30, 2015, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP2Pp-5BSxw

Have 17min~ of combat from giran siege waiting for render wait for it :)

Garro

These guard ants aren't harder to kill than MH?
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

Vendettacz

professional retarded driver

Whaouu

1:34 >>> 12k dmg on Blizzer :)

2:30 10k :)

IprimeI

old enclave cp wich they are now in mh they are only a bounch of noobs and free pvp points... i never sow such a low skills from a constant party.

Vendettacz

Quote from: IprimeI on November 30, 2015, 08:01:50 PM
old enclave cp wich they are now in mh they are only a bounch of noobs and free pvp points... i never sow such a low skills from a constant party.

Noone own server like you. Noone.
professional retarded driver

XerXis

BloodyWoman

Avallac

Rolling over boxed-to-the-max pt is now a reason to be proud? Half of the people weren't even moving :D

Waiting for the next movie, to keep the high standard you should probably make it when spawnkilling.
- So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum.
- Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard.

HugeTits

Quote from: Avallac on December 01, 2015, 09:36:08 AM
Rolling over boxed-to-the-max pt is now a reason to be proud? Half of the people weren't even moving :D

Waiting for the next movie, to keep the high standard you should probably make it when spawnkilling.
if u are blind ist reason to post such crap here, just open your eye's

Peorexo

Quote from: Avallac on December 01, 2015, 09:36:08 AM

Thats always reason to excuse like excidiums, they have 3pt of active ppl all "not ready to pvp".
On movie we are 6 ppl againts 2 parties with boxes or not ON EPIC, well say whatever you want i still have giran siege frapses when we are 1 pt agains 2-3pt of enemies all the time. I wonder what kind of "boxes" excuse you can come up with

trooperXkoki

you feel proud coz of this masacre and you upload it on youtube?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Avallac

Quote from: trooperXkoki on December 01, 2015, 11:05:50 AM
you feel proud coz of this masacre and you upload it on youtube?

^this

I'm not crying and looking for excuses, but simply stating that e-penis has to be really short to take pride in such pvps.

Giran siege was other thing - we got carpeted with active party and props to you.
- So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum.
- Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard.