Top clan, ez farm - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Top clan, ez farm

Started by trooperXkoki, December 02, 2015, 03:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antjosejr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 03, 2015, 02:49:08 PM
They were not using 3rd party software (checked).

Can anyone tell me if there is even 1 L2 server in the world that can beat bots systematically in 2015? Actually is there any MMORPG game in the world that can fight bot? They bot even in LoL,DOTA etc...

Bots are reality, faster you accept it easier it will be for you.

I vote NO to 3rd party program users and therefor i will BAN every single of them after they are catched, have no doubt in that.

Nice one. You said everything. Easier to accept. Ppl here start to report just to report, without any sure about anything. It is important to report, but just cases that u have more sure about.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: antjosejr on December 03, 2015, 03:00:09 PM
Nice one. You said everything. Easier to accept. Ppl here start to report just to report, without any sure about anything. It is important to report, but just cases that u have more sure about.
Guys reported in this topic played by the rules, should i ban them because they are grouped?
You can also check how many people i banned so far because they were catched using bots.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

antjosejr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 03, 2015, 03:22:21 PM
Guys reported in this topic played by the rules, should i ban them because they are grouped?
You can also check how many people i banned so far because they were catched using bots.

I think it was a misunderstanding. I agree with you about do not ban just cuz they are grouped. And i was saying to the guy who start the topic to report when he have more sure about the use of bots. Ppl grouped doesnt mean bot.

askia

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 03, 2015, 03:22:21 PM

You should set a minimum like fraps or somehting like that or this section will be filled with retard people taking photos of people wtih boxes behind just for trolling the staff...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: askia on December 03, 2015, 07:02:58 PM
You should set a minimum like fraps or somehting like that or this section will be filled with retard people taking photos of people wtih boxes behind just for trolling the staff...
Video > photo, always.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]