Solo PvP fraps - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Solo PvP fraps

Started by Easley, December 04, 2015, 10:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mruwqa

Quote from: Zaled on December 05, 2015, 02:25:27 PM
i think you both forget what is this game for ...
90% of players did.  its race game not mmorpg anymore :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Vargine

Quote from: mruwqa on December 05, 2015, 05:53:26 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y22XjqRxr04&feature=youtu.be
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

reddragonjr

Quote from: Easley on December 04, 2015, 10:16:53 PM
Not really the kind of movies I like to do but since people have been saying that spellsinger sucks this chronicle I made this little video to see what it looks like from my PoV. There's no editing and only some solo clips versus smaller groups of people. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYKI6UE1yJs

Loooooooooove it brah ;D

Let some QQ... when some guy wins 1vs1 or 1vs2-3 than 1 party comes and he manages to kill all party...the same guys QQ wtf really? that low?
Ppl if you can't manage to kill 1 guy with 2 or 3 ppl or even 1 party o.O than uninstall l2 ...
Skill has nothing to do with buffs or boxes...how low...some can get... when they cant kill 1 guy in xx ppl...
That's why 1 party ( really good skill ppl ) beats 2-3 parties... and examples of clans that had always 1 pro party are few.

And to end it let my give you 1 example that most ppl have experienced during they're years in lineage 2...

" Is it fair / okay when 2-3 ppl or even 1 party kill's / pk's 1 guy?....Yea for them it's fair because 1vs1 they fail... But when 1 guy kills 2-3 ppl or even 1 party noooooooo it's not fair !!! Nerf him / ban him ... his edited... bla bla bla..." Really pathetic....it's over 9000! pathetic.

P.S Brah when I get 1 better weapon ( or I can try with b/a grade to :D ) we can team up and kill 2 parties =)) ( Me solo on sh1t pp buffs from npc cant kill more than 2-3 guys :D )

Peace brah!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Moska23

Quote from: reddragonjr on December 06, 2015, 01:01:30 AM
Loooooooooove it brah ;D

Let some QQ... when some guy wins 1vs1 or 1vs2-3 than 1 party comes and he manages to kill all party...the same guys QQ wtf really? that low?
Ppl if you can't manage to kill 1 guy with 2 or 3 ppl or even 1 party o.O than uninstall l2 ...
Skill has nothing to do with buffs or boxes...how low...some can get... when they cant kill 1 guy in xx ppl...
That's why 1 party ( really good skill ppl ) beats 2-3 parties... and examples of clans that had always 1 pro party are few.

And to end it let my give you 1 example that most ppl have experienced during they're years in lineage 2...

" Is it fair / okay when 2-3 ppl or even 1 party kill's / pk's 1 guy?....Yea for them it's fair because 1vs1 they fail... But when 1 guy kills 2-3 ppl or even 1 party noooooooo it's not fair !!! Nerf him / ban him ... his edited... bla bla bla..." Really pathetic....it's over 9000! pathetic.

P.S Brah when I get 1 better weapon ( or I can try with b/a grade to :D ) we can team up and kill 2 parties =)) Peace.

lol

reddragonjr

gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Clonage

Quote from: reddragonjr on December 06, 2015, 01:01:30 AM
Loooooooooove it brah ;D

P.S Brah when I get 1 better weapon ( or I can try with b/a grade to :D ) we can team up and kill 2 parties =)) ( Me solo on sh1t pp buffs from npc cant kill more than 2-3 guys :D )

Peace brah!

what the fvck did i just read... If you are talking about my post it wasnt direcly aimed at admiral as i said before. But some ppl are just dumb stupid and dont understand sh1t.

Quote from: mruwqa on December 05, 2015, 05:53:26 PM

Unfortunately yes, most ppl play this game as seasons on Diablo. They get rank 1 ONCE and take screen shots and(masturbate) stop playing and say they are the best :)

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Moska23

Quote from: reddragonjr on December 06, 2015, 01:09:21 AM
Love your sig!!!!!!!! It's....special!

Not as special as what goes through your mind... I mean... did you really write that? wtf...

I dont know in which server you're playing, with who are you playing, not even who are you, but I feel really sorry... sounds like a really mad world.

In the server I play, I haven't seen any of the things you have described...

Anyway, if you're playing on HR, please join admiral and take my party down plz, according to you  pp buffs+dances/songs should be enough... no need for profecy/COV you would probably one-shot us all.

reddragonjr

Quote from: Clonage on December 06, 2015, 04:23:51 AM
what the fvck did i just read... If you are talking about my post it wasnt direcly aimed at admiral as i said before. But some ppl are just dumb stupid and dont understand sh1t.

Unfortunately yes, most ppl play this game as seasons on Diablo. They get rank 1 ONCE and take screen shots and(masturbate) stop playing and say they are the best :)

My post wasn't aimed to you mate... else I would been quote you.I was talking in general  :)

Quote from: Moska23 on December 06, 2015, 09:43:41 AM
Not as special as what goes through your mind... I mean... did you really write that? wtf...

I dont know in which server you're playing, with who are you playing, not even who are you, but I feel really sorry... sounds like a really mad world.

In the server I play, I haven't seen any of the things you have described...

Anyway, if you're playing on HR, please join admiral and take my party down plz, according to you  pp buffs+dances/songs should be enough... no need for profecy/COV you would probably one-shot us all.
Playing since 2005 here and believe me I saw every possible sh1t in this game.

Dunno what you smoked / took dude seriously or wtf you talking.Those things happening almost every time ( 1 vs more since many are cowards doing 1vs1 ).
And about 2 guys killing 2 party was just troll but you can't understand that obviously.The other part about killing 1 party ( meat shields ) is kinda easy in 2 ppl... since many know sh1t about l2 and they die easy.

And about you sig common dude...you really know 0 about what goes through ppl minds...It was a compliment from me to you that your sig is funny...guess you haven't heard about dark humor aka your sig... ( but you in your weird mind thought that I was thinking it's you in that pic... google+paste pic=funny sig really bro science jizas...)

And why you so mad? Guess the only explanation is that you are in that video to... getting rekt?
Ah w8 bet 100% your Diogo... that explains your hate toward SS2 players.Your funny saying you don't know me since we were in same clan on Tarantula for a while :))
Guess what from me there's no hate but you can hate all w/e it's your problem.
Peace.

gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Kabally

Quote from: reddragonjr on December 06, 2015, 08:03:30 PM
My post wasn't aimed to you mate... else I would been quote you.I was talking in general  :)
Playing since 2005 here and believe me I saw every possible sh1t in this game.

Dunno what you smoked / took dude seriously or wtf you talking.Those things happening almost every time ( 1 vs more since many are cowards doing 1vs1 ).
And about 2 guys killing 2 party was just troll but you can't understand that obviously.The other part about killing 1 party ( meat shields ) is kinda easy in 2 ppl... since many know sh1t about l2 and they die easy.

And about you sig common dude...you really know 0 about what goes through ppl minds...It was a compliment from me to you that your sig is funny...guess you haven't heard about dark humor aka your sig... ( but you in your weird mind thought that I was thinking it's you in that pic... google+paste pic=funny sig really bro science jizas...)

And why you so mad? Guess the only explanation is that you are in that video to... getting rekt?
Ah w8 bet 100% your Diogo... that explains your hate toward SS2 players.Your funny saying you don't know me since we were in same clan on Tarantula for a while :))
Guess what from me there's no hate but you can hate all w/e it's your problem.
Peace.

Brotha dont lose time with mosquitos =)

They aint anything more then it.

Mosquitos
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

reddragonjr

Quote from: Kabally on December 06, 2015, 08:54:42 PM

Mosquitos

Not even that... they organic fertilizer  ;D
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Clonage

Quote from: Kabally on December 06, 2015, 08:54:42 PM

Mosquitos

Mosquitos that sh1t on you son ;)
EZ SS2 4 L1f3

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

andreww

Quote from: Kabally on December 05, 2015, 02:43:32 PM
I got a screen with 10 boxes open,using 11 % of cpu lol =S

Now u do the math
and still cry to me for money

u patatic karvally happy new year
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)