Web Analytics
Yesterday HB PvP - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Yesterday HB PvP

Started by GhostSlayer, December 08, 2015, 08:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitr0gen

I bet those who hate his face are more ugly and jealous, and why u even care or talk about it are u gay?
Valkyrie x9 - Nitr0gen  HE/WL

Tarantula x15 - DonKilluminati NE/PP

Hellraiser x25 - Nitr0 SPS/SWS

Nova x7 - Nitr0 HE/GLAD

~~ENCLAVE~~ Having Own Haters Makes You Famous

MegaZord

Ghost is pretty gtfo from him  ;D
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

WuWu

Quote from: nitr0gen on December 09, 2015, 07:31:18 PM
I bet those who hate his face are more ugly and jealous, and why u even care or talk about it are u gay?

i didnt say anything about that i hate his face and he is ugly oO it was mean that i cant to enjoy a movie bcs of his face, and if there will be ur face, or any other men, even my best friend i would say again same thing ^^ didnt know that i hurted u guys so much, feel bad with this :/ and jealous for ?? ??? if u want to know i play this game for fun. I do not need to have fame or to be the best. trust me that i could be in any clan here even in fear (till now propably :D), exci and ur enclave, but i chosed to play alone. U wanna join fear??? hmmm we know why :) and trust me i am hetero that why i would be never like to watch men face oO and if u like its ur problem i prefer girls, sry :/. Other story would be if girl will start stream l2. i would be say that i am able to enjoy from watching her stream. And u are attacking me bcs i didnt wanna join ur clan oO im sry about that too !!! i didnt know that i hurted u so much <3.
So much drama and hate from fear about my post really sry u guys. But i will never undesrtand ppls who need to show face when they playing.  you need to know, it's funny for me, like you all are angry on me :D so listen up, all it was my opinion that i don't like watching l2 stream when someone showing his face. I like to atch movies from l2 and stream but not someone face So imo you all have problem with yourself if u like it :) and that means world is going down :) i know times changes. And i will ask again. ITS REALLY NECESSARY?? ??? if he feel better with this and he need this then ok i will understand that. And nitro u can find me on FB and watch, if you wanna so much:) Thank you guys for so much luv. It is good fun for me really :D and stanko u are angry bcs me and puff with our accounts took  castle from your freinds at dead server (tarantula) and your freinds left server after this. If for u its hard to understand my point of view about stream, sry i dont how to explain u better. for sure some ppls undesrstand my point. Maybe u are to young, and  we grew up in diffrent times. And i still w8 for answer. U can flame me or whateva u wanna. Really i dont care and i have so much fun when u do this. So u are welcome and u can to enjoy if u need :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdf-kIvOag4

and sry for my terrible eng
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

HugeTits

Quote from: WuWu on December 09, 2015, 10:52:43 PM

i didnt say anything about that i hate his face and he is ugly oO it was mean that i cant to enjoy a movie bcs of his face, and if there will be ur face, or any other men, even my best friend i would say again same thing ^^ didnt know that i hurted u guys so much, feel bad with this :/ and jealous for ?? ??? if u want to know i play this game for fun. I do not need to have fame or to be the best. trust me that i could be in any clan here even in fear (till now propably :D), exci and ur enclave, but i chosed to play alone. U wanna join fear??? hmmm we know why :) and trust me i am hetero that why i would be never like to watch men face oO and if u like its ur problem i prefer girls, sry :/. Other story would be if girl will start stream l2. i would be say that i am able to enjoy from watching her stream. And u are attacking me bcs i didnt wanna join ur clan oO im sry about that too !!! i didnt know that i hurted u so much <3.
So much drama and hate from fear about my post really sry u guys. But i will never undesrtand ppls who need to show face when they playing.  you need to know, it's funny for me, like you all are angry on me :D so listen up, all it was my opinion that i don't like watching l2 stream when someone showing his face. I like to atch movies from l2 and stream but not someone face So imo you all have problem with yourself if u like it :) and that means world is going down :) i know times changes. And i will ask again. ITS REALLY NECESSARY?? ??? if he feel better with this and he need this then ok i will understand that. And nitro u can find me on FB and watch, if you wanna so much:) Thank you guys for so much luv. It is good fun for me really :D and stanko u are angry bcs me and puff with our accounts took  castle from your freinds at dead server (tarantula) and your freinds left server after this. If for u its hard to understand my point of view about stream, sry i dont how to explain u better. for sure some ppls undesrstand my point. Maybe u are to young, and  we grew up in diffrent times. And i still w8 for answer. U can flame me or whateva u wanna. Really i dont care and i have so much fun when u do this. So u are welcome and u can to enjoy if u need :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdf-kIvOag4

and sry for my terrible eng
bla bla bla, at the end, befor open your mouth use brain, some words can hurt.

WuWu

Quote from: HugeTits on December 09, 2015, 10:58:06 PM
bla bla bla, at the end, befor open your mouth use brain, some words can hurt.

if someone can hurt you with words via forum and internet , you should not use interenet and forum (especially this forum)

HugeTits

Quote from: WuWu on December 09, 2015, 11:05:56 PM
if someone can hurt you with words via forum and internet , you should not use interenet and forum (especially this forum)
well some ppl dont have brain at all, u are 1 of them, shame for your parents

WuWu

Quote from: HugeTits on December 09, 2015, 11:22:47 PM
well some ppl dont have brain at all, u are 1 of them, shame for your parents

plzz dont answer on my post :) bcs u now showed how old u are with text about my parents and btw, my father is dead so ..... but calm down u didnt hurted me :) im still smile to u :)

HugeTits

Quote from: WuWu on December 09, 2015, 11:27:54 PM
plzz dont answer on my post :) bcs u now showed how old u are with text about my parents and btw, my father is dead so ..... but calm down u didnt hurted me :) im still smile to u :)
like i care about your feelings...

nitr0gen

Quote from: WuWu on December 09, 2015, 11:05:56 PM
First of all i dont even know who are u,  i dont know how its possible to not tell the truth in each part of ur post, castle, enclave, joinin fear wtf?
I meant that its typical for streamers that they put their faces on stream and never no1 had problem with it but u are diffrent ok
Valkyrie x9 - Nitr0gen  HE/WL

Tarantula x15 - DonKilluminati NE/PP

Hellraiser x25 - Nitr0 SPS/SWS

Nova x7 - Nitr0 HE/GLAD

~~ENCLAVE~~ Having Own Haters Makes You Famous

WuWu

Quote from: nitr0gen on December 09, 2015, 11:36:37 PM
First of all i dont even know who are u,  i dont know how its possible to not tell the truth in each part of ur post, castle, enclave, joinin fear wtf?
I meant that its typical for streamers that they put their faces on stream and never no1 had problem with it but u are diffrent ok

im gettin old propably :D and its not my type of streams that i wanna see. And i just  told my opinion. And if i know u , u know me for sure just think :) or u dont telling truth :) about that castle u can ask stanko and others from his comapny dont wanna tell u nicks bcs we dont need this or we need?? imo for us topic closed . Lets talk about movies better, if u know what i mean!!

UngO

he looks like some autistic lab experiment but movies are watchable even tho is fact that his face make it less enjoyable...pure facts no hate  :-*
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Naiz

Quote from: UngO on December 18, 2015, 02:50:15 AM
he looks like some autistic lab experiment but movies are watchable even tho is fact that his face make it less enjoyable...pure facts no hate  :-*

Show your face before judging others. Wtf is wrong with you people.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi