Yesterday HB PvP - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Yesterday HB PvP

Started by GhostSlayer, December 08, 2015, 08:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jameson

Quote from: UngO on December 20, 2015, 06:08:01 PM
serious you taking forum...expecting maturity in mmorpg games you are...nothing you learnt young padawan

Educate the angry children you must try.

Crazynecro

Love how most of this thread is general flame and QQ.

Could happily comment on quite a few things I saw in terms of playstyle, but not much point really... it was entertaining. Cheers for post.

FYI - I'm also not a huge fan of having someones face in a gaming vid, but each to their own.
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

Peorexo

Quote from: Crazynecro on December 21, 2015, 11:36:35 AM
Love how most of this thread is general flame and QQ.

Could happily comment on quite a few things I saw in terms of playstyle, but not much point really... it was entertaining. Cheers for post.

FYI - I'm also not a huge fan of having someones face in a gaming vid, but each to their own.
Being able to read player emotions behind a game is something you will not normally get, personally I like to watch it that way, it shows me more about the player itself, not just random button smashing. Well sadly there is no turn on/off camera, to satisfy every1.

UngO

Quote from: Vendettacz on December 08, 2015, 06:27:27 PM
GF guys. Total destruction but atleast something...

You can only learn from the best. And we are not going to emo quit server like Excidium.
i wish you are still here with me bro so we can laugh both on what you said now ;/ but we cant, you are long gone and my life wont be ever like before when we was together
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd