Current clans/alliances - fill me in

News:

Main Menu

Current clans/alliances - fill me in

Started by Crazynecro, December 07, 2015, 12:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazynecro

All

Just getting back into the swing of things, and would appreciate a run down of where things stand with clans / alliances atm. It seems that people say there are 2 main sides, I guess this is fear / exci? Do these have alliances or is it pretty much just one clan on each side? And, I guess these clans are miles ahead of everyone else in terms of gear etc.

Still, what's the scope for a true '3rd side'? I guess it's always more interesting to have 3 sides to a fight. Are there any other active clans that are pushing to do something vs the above in terms of PvP, sieges etc? I'm hoping V3 will start to regrow a bit. It will take time I guess, but hoping there is a chance we could make some kind of 3rd force.
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Crazynecro on December 07, 2015, 12:31:17 PM
All

Just getting back into the swing of things, and would appreciate a run down of where things stand with clans / alliances atm. It seems that people say there are 2 main sides, I guess this is fear / exci? Do these have alliances or is it pretty much just one clan on each side? And, I guess these clans are miles ahead of everyone else in terms of gear etc.

Still, what's the scope for a true '3rd side'? I guess it's always more interesting to have 3 sides to a fight. Are there any other active clans that are pushing to do something vs the above in terms of PvP, sieges etc? I'm hoping V3 will start to regrow a bit. It will take time I guess, but hoping there is a chance we could make some kind of 3rd force.
BUMP for this guy and the clan they remade. They are mature people, full of understanding and care for their honest members. If you aim for 3rd side, you have my full support on it and i advise all "smaller" clans/cps to unite with them. United you will be able to win against other 2 sides and equip better.

Really +1 for Dan

PS I will log tonight to reward V3 with confirmed clan rewards.

BUMP
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Xardas

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 07, 2015, 12:49:25 PM
BUMP for this guy and the clan they remade. They are mature people, full of understanding and care for their honest members. If you aim for 3rd side, you have my full support on it and i advise all "smaller" clans/cps to unite with them. United you will be able to win against other 2 sides and equip better.

Really +1 for Dan

PS I will log tonight to reward V3 with confirmed clan rewards.

BUMP

there's already a 3rd side unless Excuseium left it's called most hated

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Xardas on December 07, 2015, 01:11:49 PM
there's already a 3rd side unless Excuseium left it's called most hated
4th side then :P
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vendettacz

Currently situation is:

Fear - they have top party, miles ahead from others parties on server. Rest of the Fear clan is decent and gives good pvps.
Excidium - for long time big rival of Fear. But they felt into huge inactivity like 3weeks ago. Active people from Exci are searching for active clans.
MostHated - 3rd side. War with everyone. Weakest from "big 3", but not scared to fight. Clan made of active pts from smaller clans.
and tons of smaller clans.

Reality is that server is 2sided. Fear vs MostHated.
professional retarded driver