Main Menu

Been stolen

Started by askia, December 10, 2015, 02:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askia

Pm here or just read Pm sent to track

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on November 26, 2015, 07:43:33 PM
From now on, today 2015.11.26 no more assistance is being given on SHARED ACCOUNT scam cases.

How to avoid being scammed:
-Staff will never ever ask you for any password, nor account info.
-Don't use 3rd party websites where they ask for any crescedentials of you. No such a service exist that has access to DN's machine / databases.
-Simply don't share your password.

will be counted to shared account too: if account shared between family, in that case somebody comes up with a family card "hey, i only shared acc with my son/daughter/wife/partner w/e"

There is no possible backdoor somebody just bruteforce or hack your acc. Is your fault. Use some difficult-type password, also recommended not to use same account name with your character name.
It is in announcements.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

askia

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 10, 2015, 02:32:20 PM
It is in announcements.

Ok even i know who has been and he changed his password, its not illegal to delevel to lvl 1any acc that i have the password right? i dont even care about the item i got stolen just want to revenge

are the same rules i guess if i have a password i can steal and do whatever i want with that acc even if not mine then?

askia

I will guess is fair since they shared the acc then

Zew

Do you have his psw? What are waiting for?
Since you click at CONFIRM after your login, you agree with all terms and your acc is your respnsability. Dont yrust in guy that lives far from you, or ll be expesive to kick his ass.
Dragon 15x

ZewCozzo - SR/SWS (retired)

Hellriser 25x

Zew - HE/WK

askia

Quote from: Zew on December 10, 2015, 04:01:14 PM
Do you have his psw? What are waiting for?
Since you click at CONFIRM after your login, you agree with all terms and your acc is your respnsability. Dont yrust in guy that lives far from you, or ll be expesive to kick his ass.

Cause too many people will be involved :D