Started by fajnynick, December 22, 2015, 12:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOPSELL

Hoce is my char
not Rambo's

and i bought 1 aq for 1.5k

and you can tell us more your imaginations about aq for 4k

Dre4m

We did sell aq for 4k u don't need to believe though ... About tezza to be honest it's worth as much as seller want ...

10YearsOld

I wonder what you gonna do all those thousands and thousands of dcs.. 
Adena pliiizzz... :)
Ps...Mi iz poor...

Jameson

There will always be very few people who pay ridiculously high prices, because they don't care and just want the item as fast as possible.

However the players who are able to afford to pay that, are not many. Market will regulate itself when those players have their items. Same with CLF, times where ppl could sell them for 1kkk are long over, because no normal non-hardcore player is able to pay that.

iRambo

In Russia we call those ppl "LOH" :D

kwolu

Quote from: 10YearsOld on December 22, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
I wonder what you gonna do all those thousands and thousands of dcs.. 

Ofcourse sell for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Crazynecro

Quote from: Jameson on December 23, 2015, 01:47:02 AM
There will always be very few people who pay ridiculously high prices, because they don't care and just want the item as fast as possible.

However the players who are able to afford to pay that, are not many. Market will regulate itself when those players have their items. Same with CLF, times where ppl could sell them for 1kkk are long over, because no normal non-hardcore player is able to pay that.

Someone who understands economics ^

Once these types of people have their items, things will settle down a LOT. Current prices are nothing like they will be long term. E.g. baium being worth 300euros + in monetary terms is not sustainable.

I am happy to donate here as I like the server, and have more money than I do time (so makes no sense to spend days grinding for things), but not really worth it to donate so much at this stage. I'm pretty confident that in 6 months or so that that same 300 euros would buy a hell of a lot more.
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

fajnynick

Quote from: Crazynecro on December 23, 2015, 12:31:27 PM
Someone who understands economics ^

Once these types of people have their items, things will settle down a LOT. Current prices are nothing like they will be long term. E.g. baium being worth 300euros + in monetary terms is not sustainable.

I am happy to donate here as I like the server, and have more money than I do time (so makes no sense to spend days grinding for things), but not really worth it to donate so much at this stage. I'm pretty confident that in 6 months or so that that same 300 euros would buy a hell of a lot more.

Ofc it will be.
For example 7 days ago was 7 AQs less at server ;)
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect