Web Analytics
Let's use 1000+ EAD / a.k.a. +7 OR NO BALLS - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Let's use 1000+ EAD / a.k.a. +7 OR NO BALLS

Started by TheBPhoenix, January 05, 2016, 02:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

__Metallica__

What do you expect. You aren't in a clan? 25 level champ? Camon. You simply wasted so many EADs, just to make one + 6... Every enchanter knows the dirty little  secret (http://s24.postimg.org/myen3b03p/bcf7e443cbe63fb34ae6615eb842486517d882f1e3ddcb50.jpg=).   ::) 

"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

TheBPhoenix

Quote from: __Metallica__ on January 26, 2016, 12:26:55 AM
What do you expect. You aren't in a clan? 25 level champ? Camon. You simply wasted so many EADs, just to make one + 6... Every enchanter knows the dirty little  secret (http://s24.postimg.org/myen3b03p/bcf7e443cbe63fb34ae6615eb842486517d882f1e3ddcb50.jpg=).   ::)

i should've ask to iRambo how to do +16....  ::)

UngO

Quote from: TheBPhoenix on January 26, 2016, 01:06:05 AM
i should've ask to iRambo how to do +16....  ::)
how to get banned in 3 easy steps more likely
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

__Metallica__

The more you enchant in a row, the lesser your chance is of success. You want +16 weapon?  Enchant it once in a day. In 16 days you'll have it
Bye
berty - The Gladiator

TheBPhoenix

Quote from: __Metallica__ on January 26, 2016, 11:04:09 AM
The more you enchant in a row, the lesser your chance is of success. You want +16 weapon?  Enchant it once in a day. In 16 days you'll have it
Bye

ok :)

Peorexo

Quote from: __Metallica__ on January 26, 2016, 11:04:09 AM
Bye
Just becouse you change the pace and fake your own perception that doesnt mean it goes easier that way.
Overall process of enchanting stays the same, and luck required to succed is still the same.

TheBPhoenix

Quote from: Peorexo on January 28, 2016, 11:20:45 AM
Just becouse you change the pace and fake your own perception that doesnt mean it goes easier that way.
Overall process of enchanting stays the same, and luck required to succed is still the same.

Shhh, don't wake him from his dreams :P

__Metallica__

Mr. " I know everything, and my opinion is much higher than anyone else" 
I appreciate your "24/7 drama making machine" inside your brain, but I'm only joking, so go back to your cave with all the Lineage II knowledge. Thank you.
berty - The Gladiator

Peorexo

Quote from: __Metallica__ on January 28, 2016, 12:35:29 PM
Mr. " I know everything, and my opinion is much higher than anyone else" 
I appreciate your "24/7 drama making machine" inside your brain, but I'm only joking, so go back to your cave with all the Lineage II knowledge. Thank you.
What your post have to do with mine? I can understand you want to spread the hate like u usually do, but what i said have nothing in common with what you are trying to say.
Neither it have to do with L2 knowledge. Math =/= L2.

UngO

i never knew math is based on luck ...you teach us everyday dear rewell
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Peorexo

Quote from: UngO on January 28, 2016, 07:06:20 PM
i never knew math is based on luck ...you teach us everyday dear rewell
Ofc, with math you can calculate probability of succes for some event, i hope i helped.

UngO

Quote from: Peorexo on January 28, 2016, 09:39:29 PM
Ofc, with math you can calculate probability of succes for some event, i hope i helped.
its graphs and numbers till the end, since each enchant on server influence other enchants...if you dont suceed its still cuz of something but i would hardly call it luck or bad luck
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd