who is wuwu? or wtf he called? xD

UngO

Quote from: HugeTits on January 09, 2016, 11:53:20 PM
who is wuwu? or wtf he called? xD
wuwu is old player from DN
Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 09, 2016, 11:49:13 PM
Selfish?
hahahahahaha u made my day :D
ofc selfish on last valakas redrop i was in, your cl tried to cheat yoshimo and kept that Valakas even tho it was already promised to yoshimo and his cp was on turn with jewel. if i wasnt there and pushed on calisa with yoshi and argued with calisa for half hour he would never gave it to yoshimo (he even pmed me and said to me that i was right about u guys) so pls cut this crap (btw calisa tried to play it to out and he said to me in pm after redrop thats its too much on him and that he was in stress :D:D:D:D:D lame excuse how to cover cheat atempt)
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

HugeTits

Quote from: UngO on January 09, 2016, 11:58:34 PM
wuwu is old player from DNofc selfish on last valakas redrop i was in, your cl tried to cheat yoshimo and kept that Valakas even tho it was already promised to yoshimo and if i wasnt there and pushed on calisa with yoshi and argued with calisa for half hour he would never gave it to yoshimo (he even pmed me and said to me that i was right about u guys) so pls cut this crap (btw calisa tried to play it to out and he said to me in pm after redrop thats its too much on him and that he was in stress :D:D:D:D:D lame excuse how to cover cheat atempt)
never saw, prolly ghost

GhostSlayer

wuwu is old player from DNofc selfish on last valakas redrop i was in, your cl tried to cheat yoshimo and kept that Valakas even tho it was already promised to yoshimo and if i wasnt there and pushed on calisa with yoshi and argued with calisa for half hour he would never gave it to yoshimo (he even pmed me and said to me that i was right about u guys) so pls cut this crap (btw calisa tried to play it to out and he said to me in pm after redrop thats its too much on him and that he was in stress :D:D:D:D:D lame excuse how to cover cheat atempt)
dude u know nothing about calisa lol, and if there is 1 thing about him that you should know, its that he for sure isnt selfish :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

UngO

Quote from: HugeTits on January 10, 2016, 12:02:52 AM
never saw, prolly ghost
so u proly never played in nmx30 in old times else u would know
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Peorexo

You were able to see epics only becouse hard didnt want to kick you right after we told him to do it. The very first second we realised u are there u were supposed to get kicked instantly. About redrop it is not of your concern why that situation happened cuz you will not understand it from the point of "old player" instead of a clan leader.

HugeTits

Quote from: UngO on January 10, 2016, 12:05:47 AM
so u proly never played in nmx30 in old times else u would know
as i told u talk to much but never happen,  so ghost wuwu and ungo mist ;]

UngO

Quote from: Peorexo on January 10, 2016, 12:07:13 AM
You were able to see epics only becouse hard didnt want to kick you right after we told him to do it. The very first second we realised u are there u were supposed to get kicked instantly. About redrop it is not of your concern why that situation happened cuz you will not understand it from the point of "old player" instead of a clan leader.
u proly dont know also what calisa said to me that he dont give a shiit bout this forum flames i did and hardstlye told him that we will join his clan and he agreed on that...ofc its my concern about redrop since i was cp leader in your ally not u or anyone else who is writting here ...if he wanted make shares other way he could say that in front and not give empty promises and words even to yoshimo who was in your clan since start its not about no understanding its about word of man and even if u think we should get kicked since we joined your cl had proly other opinion about it he even said that...
Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 10, 2016, 12:05:10 AM
dude u know nothing about calisa lol, and if there is 1 thing about him that you should know, its that he for sure isnt selfish :D
from your point of view he maybe isnt...but then explain me why he tried to cheat yoshi and we musten push on him for 30 mins to do what he promised ;) not even talking bout part about "anathemas cp next turn anthy and baium" and when it came to that we get freaked up by the most childish and lame way i ever seen in l2 history (if he didnt wanted me or my cp in ally he could said that from start and not to give empty words or promises thats not how fair and unselfish ppl acts you know)
anyway lets quit this chat since its offtopic already...lets wait track and see what he will tell you guys bout that hero chat issue
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Garro

You guys still didnt get it, that guy is a poor forum warrior who thinks that he is a part of some core actions in every server he plays, but at the end he can only open his browser and write on forum anything he wants just to get some attention. More replys and answers u will give him, more he thinks that he means something. Most of u saw already from last 2-3 servers that he is just a big ZERO ig and HERO in forum and yet u are starting some convo with him  ;D
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

stanko

Quote from: Garro on January 10, 2016, 12:13:36 AM
You guys still didnt get it, that guy is a poor forum warrior who thinks that he is a part of some core actions in every server he plays, but at the end he can only open his browser and write on forum anything he wants just to get some attention. More replys and answers u will give him, more he thinks that he means something. Most of u saw already from last 2-3 servers that he is just a big ZERO ig and HERO in forum and yet u are starting some convo with him  ;D
but it's entertaining :S
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

UngO

Quote from: Garro on January 10, 2016, 12:13:36 AM
well ppl talk craps bout everyone who tell his opinion in non gentle way you should hear what xy ppl talk about you garro since 10 years...i dont say i was uber pro player but managed to make 2000k+ pvps on my sor/pal made hero chars without transfer and was part of ally who was owning nmx30 for more then 3 years, yet u was part of asslicking clan who donated thousands of coins came to nmx30 did nothing and left server ...then it repeated on valkiria tarantula and now on hellraiser (covered ofc in excuses about sucky server etc no fun noone to pvp bla bla craps)
Quote from: stanko on January 10, 2016, 12:18:28 AM
but it's entertaining :S
more entertaining will be when u will get bans/chatbans on all those heroes ;)
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd