Web Analytics
9 Days and Counting Still no Response .... - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

9 Days and Counting Still no Response ....

Started by kramligz, January 19, 2016, 01:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunset

Quote from: Kabally on January 21, 2016, 02:41:35 PM
In ur opinion Eyeknot cuz u stacked in time.

In players opinion damn sure Alex and Blessed should be there Blessed from Severance Alex AlexShadowDagger

PS:Oh i wanna add,thats a shame u licked me till the end to join ur server,and as i didnt unless doing my 12 boxes with adrenaline u blocked me to speak with you at forum/skype cuz i told u the motherfreaking true,dont worry cuz people know very well who are you and what kind of clown u  becoming to each one when u need something.

So i didnt join ur server im a motherfukin devil.

I joined indeed i had 12 boxes and ill proof u that now and u can confirm the DATE in windows right side of window,anh?

So indeed Kabally the one who saved ur last server for more 6 months didnt have the respect enough during this whole time to get his nickname back and sh1t but ima let u know that i was inside ur server and i dropped all items in giran when i pmed u for nick change and u ignored.

http://imgur.com/pX4YhJN

I did this chars in 2 or 3 days,and i was blocked from pming u to change my nickname i hope u understand 1 day how weak GM u are and how u ruined everythin.

Have balls to dont delete my post.

PS:U always fuked ur old enemies like p00hbear and others as u could till the maximum but u only did it as GM,LOSER,i hope u have balls to answer us and show to ur community who the freak you are,and i have no mercy for u,because u threated me like a TRASH after everything i did for you.

In your fukin last server i served u as a slave,i become leader,i created ally,i destroyed ally,i did everything u asked me and u were running ur morons ARTUR to ban my people,i hope 1 day u feel the pain u created on us during ur journey of chassin us till the end.

I hope u realize the sh1t u did to us.

But let me tell u 1 more thing

Kabally p00hbear pussyhunter oksana deathwalk Omarion will not be forgetabble and ur biggest nightmares were us ,u cryed so much to drake that he didnt listen to u and u changed to Nightmare cuz we were 1 shooting u fuking sps ee,but dont worry i swear,ima let everyone know what u did to us.

Kabally

Quote from: kwolu on January 21, 2016, 07:48:58 PM
Warning warning ! Attention whore on target !

No i just had some stuff to say,i dicided to do it now.

Nothin else i dont need attention im anytime the center of the point if i want,relax on ur block
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

geo1213

Quote from: Kabally on January 21, 2016, 02:41:35 PM
In ur opinion Eyeknot cuz u stacked in time.

In players opinion damn sure Alex and Blessed should be there Blessed from Severance Alex AlexShadowDagger

PS:Oh i wanna add,thats a shame u licked me till the end to join ur server,and as i didnt unless doing my 12 boxes with adrenaline u blocked me to speak with you at forum/skype cuz i told u the motherfreaking true,dont worry cuz people know very well who are you and what kind of clown u  becoming to each one when u need something.

So i didnt join ur server im a motherfukin devil.

I joined indeed i had 12 boxes and ill proof u that now and u can confirm the DATE in windows right side of window,anh?

So indeed Kabally the one who saved ur last server for more 6 months didnt have the respect enough during this whole time to get his nickname back and sh1t but ima let u know that i was inside ur server and i dropped all items in giran when i pmed u for nick change and u ignored.

http://imgur.com/pX4YhJN

I did this chars in 2 or 3 days,and i was blocked from pming u to change my nickname i hope u understand 1 day how weak GM u are and how u ruined everythin.

Have balls to dont delete my post.

PS:U always fuked ur old enemies like p00hbear and others as u could till the maximum but u only did it as GM,LOSER,i hope u have balls to answer us and show to ur community who the freak you are,and i have no mercy for u,because u threated me like a TRASH after everything i did for you.

In your fukin last server i served u as a slave,i become leader,i created ally,i destroyed ally,i did everything u asked me and u were running ur morons ARTUR to ban my people,i hope 1 day u feel the pain u created on us during ur journey of chassin us till the end.

I hope u realize the sh1t u did to us.

But let me tell u 1 more thing

Kabally p00hbear pussyhunter oksana deathwalk Omarion will not be forgetabble and ur biggest nightmares were us ,u cryed so much to drake that he didnt listen to u and u changed to Nightmare cuz we were 1 shooting u fuking sps ee,but dont worry i swear,ima let everyone know what u did to us.

Ok ok i dont try to flame or start something but i play since 2007 i been in few big clans i only make pvp no oly no farm and after all these looooong years i just have to ask have you ever actually had a character in game after 2007 or you just make posts in forum? cause i swear im where the pvp is all the time (at least on x15) and i have never seen the clan in your signature or the chars name you have below.Again not trying to flame just curious