disconnect - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

disconnect

Started by TFF, January 27, 2016, 07:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFF

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on January 27, 2016, 10:21:14 PM
for me problem is that i don't have time to scan dupers and exploiters 0-24 and explain again and again everything
for 101% sure these coins won't be released, since it's duped, unless there was a transaction and you can or your friend can provide us that he indeed did, which i highly doubt cause there is no equal money on paypal of these amounts

rest is not discussed with me, try contact trackzero
for sure what I can tell, those duped coins will never be released even if anybody get his char unbanned, totally damaged our project
use pm or skype for further discussion with Trackzero
So no answer? Coins r from market and from chars that he sold. If u want u can check that but better way is just ban somebody. Im playing on this network since 2009 never had ban before.

TFF

TFF

Omfg i have nothing to do with fears check this fukin coins and unban me.

Bearcat

I have disconnect too only at 1 my account. Created today

Rackham   48   2016/01/30 21:46   2016/01/30 19:37   0d 1h 32m

TFF

No answer, or u dont know why i'm banned?

Bearcat

They piss on us. Don't expect fast answer

Nickelback

I guess they are pretty busy, you should be glad server is up so quickly. When same situation occured on dragon server was down for a long time.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

Bearcat

Quote from: Nickelback on January 31, 2016, 12:09:42 PM
I guess they are pretty busy, you should be glad server is up so quickly. When same situation occured on dragon server was down for a long time.

I'm very happy server is up but i want to play too.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Bearcat on January 31, 2016, 12:15:08 PM

I'm very happy server is up but i want to play too.
Be patient please, we are resolving more important things atm, we will look on other things once we resolve current ones. Im still banning dogs of dupers, seems that they have been paid very well for situation like this.

Anyhow, please be patient.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

IiIMIKAIiI

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 31, 2016, 12:17:56 PM
Be patient please, we are resolving more important things atm, we will look on other things once we resolve current ones. Im still banning dogs of dupers, seems that they have been paid very well for situation like this.

Anyhow, please be patient.

Thanks
but TRACK we losing time of double xp cmon today i tryed to make my mage and wont be able cuz of that "MYSTIC HWID BAN"
I WAS SELLING PLVL DIDNT EVEN ASKED FROM WHERE EXCUSE GOT THAT  COINS -.-" i power leveled around 50 guys on server how i would know that guy got coins from xploit ?
"ANYWAY HATE ITS THE ONLY TRUE EMOTION"
VierkaBerkyova SH
AlinaPetrov Warlord
TinkerBel Bounty Hunter - Tarantula
TinkerBel Othell Rogue/Aeron Healer
Melkkor Wynn Summoner/Yul Archer
Deeplove Feoh Wizard / Aeron healer Shilen
IiIMIKAIiI        Wc/Bp
IiIKEILYIiI       He/Gladi
Mybestproyect Ty

TFF

Quote from: IiIMIKAIiI on January 31, 2016, 12:52:17 PM
but TRACK we losing time of double xp cmon today i tryed to make my mage and wont be able cuz of that "MYSTIC HWID BAN"
I WAS SELLING PLVL DIDNT EVEN ASKED FROM WHERE EXCUSE GOT THAT  COINS -.-" i power leveled around 50 guys on server how i would know that guy got coins from xploit ?
Next time make sure that coins r not duped xD, how? We propably trade chars for duped coins but how the fu ck we should know that?

TFF