Web Analytics
All Fear Who Ruined My Beloved server mus banned. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

All Fear Who Ruined My Beloved server mus banned.

Started by salvecchio, January 31, 2016, 07:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Peorexo

Quote from: UngO on February 01, 2016, 02:01:55 AM
on interlude archers was atleast archers and you could see who knows how to kite...on this chronicle all the job is on supports if you got good setup and skilled supports archers dont even need to kite...good old c4-interlude where archers was dependant on how they /kite/buff/use terrain not on how many suppts they got in pt (best example your cp setup even with crafters instead of you and gs your cp would own)
That is so no true, read the patch notes coming from IL to higher chronicles, archers were crazy OP with 0 skill required, kiting was not a skill you kite with every class to avoid incoming burst damage if you get spotted.
Kamael+HB Added COP + Windstorm for a reason, and next update tuned down mages with their burst (to avoid one shots) but increased their mcrit rate to compensate for that. On GraciaFinal both mages and archers DPS pvp output is the same on pvp if you play correctly (that applies to HB also). IL is the last f1 tards chronicle which not require anything else on archer and mage than f1 (in mage case cancel f2).
The only players who still think IL is good/cool whatelse, is the ppl like kabally tard army whose brains cant operate on more than one button at a time, not even including positioning or abusing terrain for tactical advantage, WHAT TO SAY ABOUT SYMBOL SKILLS...

Really watch OFFicial pvp moves from HB/GF there is plenty of archer pts and mage pts, and dmg is VERY similar to what we have here. The only difference the top parties there were not braindamaged, and here is meh.

UngO

Quote from: Peorexo on February 01, 2016, 10:39:55 AM
That is so no true, read the patch notes coming from IL to higher chronicles, archers were crazy OP with 0 skill required, kiting was not a skill you kite with every class to avoid incoming burst damage if you get spotted.
Kamael+HB Added COP + Windstorm for a reason, and next update tuned down mages with their burst (to avoid one shots) but increased their mcrit rate to compensate for that. On GraciaFinal both mages and archers DPS pvp output is the same on pvp if you play correctly (that applies to HB also). IL is the last f1 tards chronicle which not require anything else on archer and mage than f1 (in mage case cancel f2).
The only players who still think IL is good/cool whatelse, is the ppl like kabally tard army whose brains cant operate on more than one button at a time, not even including positioning or abusing terrain for tactical advantage, WHAT TO SAY ABOUT SYMBOL SKILLS...

Really watch OFFicial pvp moves from HB/GF there is plenty of archer pts and mage pts, and dmg is VERY similar to what we have here. The only difference the top parties there were not braindamaged, and here is meh.
dunno my feeling from those times are prolly afected from that old era of servers when everything was populated and there was tons of pvp and players everywhere its for neverending discussion i dont think those archer cps we had on nm was bad u can ask viana for her opinion bout that...personaly for me gracia++ chronicles just prelongs late game pvps cuz ppl have to farm tons of crystals for sets i even hate fact that 70% of epic bosses are instance and everyone can reach em easily...ofc there is more ways how to play chars and lots of effective skills but importand thing in lineage was always mechanics and strategies thats why u cant say it was always only f1...this hellbound server is so different from old ones lots of things changed from pt setups to skills change etc its hardly comparable...u can ask admiral for his opinion bout interlude hb difference if it was only f1-cancel how you described it...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd