QQ FACTOR series - by Deathand. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

QQ FACTOR series - by Deathand.

Started by Funkeh, February 03, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Deavon on February 05, 2016, 03:03:53 PM
I cant believe that after all those years you still feeling butthurted , it was not my problem that you were a huge failure
in every single char you played ;)
Did you at least improve at all after so many years playing l2 ? :D

I hope you doing well guys , peace and love .
this
Quote from: Garro on February 05, 2016, 03:11:41 PM
Well we know already how good he is atm and now u just said that he was same in the past XD Huge failure stays with him all the time.
and this

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

MegaZord

pr/glad 85 lvl, cool char, i wonder how much he payed or swallow for it.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Jardiro

UngO

Quote from: MegaZord on February 05, 2016, 03:56:51 PM
pr/glad 85 lvl, cool char, i wonder how much he payed or swallow for it.
he didnt had to pay much since he was "playing gm" and his chars was edited heh...and back in then 85lvl mutants was legal thing on nmx30
Quote from: Deavon on February 05, 2016, 03:03:53 PM
I cant believe that after all those years you still feeling butthurted , it was not my problem that you were a huge failure
in every single char you played ;)
Did you at least improve at all after so many years playing l2 ? :D

I hope you doing well guys , peace and love .
i remember something else when i was chasing u from varka to giran and after i stand up on soul of phoenix u ported yourself away and in movie u cutted it off to not look lame :p tbh i dont feel butthurted it was atleast fun to fight u in varka u had some sense of humor aswell not like these days with this enemies and your memory is also not much good since only char u seen me on was my sor/pal hero which u was criting for 1k with your edited char ;) tbh i can put here the movie u made if u remember i got in on hdd but u would feel bad fatso
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

MegaZord

Also 2x tatoo of ogre possible to wear, and 2 agu in 1 weapon xD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

LancelotPL

Well i remember on infinity 2x tatoo also :-P but half bonus in 1

UngO

Quote from: MegaZord on February 05, 2016, 04:09:56 PM
Also 2x tatoo of ogre possible to wear, and 2 agu in 1 weapon xD
2x tattoe was normal legal thing there, but 2 augu edited stats was his gm bonus xd anyway still he was doin 1k crits and 300 normal hits on me while he was one shooting most of mages...anyway nuff words uploading the video
the so called gm pro fatso on his edited pr/glad doin 1k crits on fullbuff and cutting off end of fights from movie to not look lame
http://ulozto.sk/x936xnrj/mogoliath-project-avi
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Peorexo

Quote from: UngO on February 05, 2016, 04:26:48 AM
heh cool fatso in action aka playing gm :D but ira would say he is just f1 clicker since its interlude-hb era, good old times when archers was doin dmg actually and they didnt need bunch of mana-burners xD tho "Oly bots in action" was better movie or "4h Quest" from FrostBite for me ;)
This movie is worse than f1 according to 2016 pvp standars (how i would call it), archers were better? they do the same damage in HR, it just people are way better than they were in the past, you apparently not.

UngO

Quote from: Peorexo on February 05, 2016, 04:51:30 PM
This movie is worse than f1 according to 2016 pvp standars (how i would call it), archers were better? they do the same damage in HR, it just people are way better than they were in the past, you apparently not.
u r wrong nm was setuped for archers and also fact that ica bow had normal attack speed and not slow like here also with better reuse delay on arrows 2x tattoo archers was doin much better...if u check qqfactor dmg he was doin to mages on fullbuff its like 2x more then dmg that ppl are doin here...only mage/tanks was good vs archers since he was hitting my sor/pal for 300-400 normals and 1000-1400 crits on his huge pattack pr/glad...tbh hellraiser is different case cuz most of ppl probably still didnt realized that u and gs is not the reason why ur cp is winning but cuz of manaburn bots u got in even with dwarfs instead of your nukers your cp would still win most of fights
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Peorexo

Quote from: UngO on February 05, 2016, 05:01:45 PM
u r wrong nm was setuped for archers and also fact that ica bow had normal attack speed and not slow like here also with better reuse delay on arrows 2x tattoo archers was doin much better...if u check qqfactor dmg he was doin to mages on fullbuff its like 2x more then dmg that ppl are doin here...only mage/tanks was good vs archers since he was hitting my sor/pal for 300-400 normals and 1000-1400 crits on his huge pattack pr/glad...tbh hellraiser is different case cuz most of ppl probably still didnt realized that u and gs is not the reason why ur cp is winning but cuz of manaburn bots u got in even with dwarfs instead of your nukers your cp would still win most of fights
Obviously our pt setup is around supports and mana burn, and this is the supports who are winning the pvp. All the criers who comlpain about SH and are making SH's to their party to copy our setup usually forget that.
The point of archers stay the same, me on trick/berk hitting non-tanks for 4-5k crits 2k atk speed, 1-2k tanks. Im going to say its way better dps than mage :)

Jardiro

UngO

Quote from: Peorexo on February 05, 2016, 05:43:38 PM
Obviously our pt setup is around supports and mana burn, and this is the supports who are winning the pvp. All the criers who comlpain about SH and are making SH's to their party to copy our setup usually forget that.
The point of archers stay the same, me on trick/berk hitting non-tanks for 4-5k crits 2k atk speed, 1-2k tanks. Im going to say its way better dps than mage :)
never seen your trickster/berk yet so cant confirm but its believable only seen that adomanka or what was its name tbh since i did similar dmg with mines who wasnt even pimped up with +8 bow...its not bad dmg i would only add thats is funny to get 800-1000 dmg from gs and then bam 7k crit out of nowhere...noone else on server had setup like your pt from many known reasons mostly cuz ppl dont wanna play such high supp count in pts since they dont enjoy it and these days it hard to find such ppl who would play whats needed to keep up with competition and even after all this facts u know why ur pt is owning and why others not so much u all still pretend like best pvpers in world and everyone is so bad compared to u...u did what it takes to win server and rest didnt end of story no medals no glory (poem ftw)
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd