Question - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Question

Started by MIkel, April 19, 2016, 08:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zidkon

Quote from: MIkel on April 19, 2016, 06:29:50 PM
Well I don't know if you know that this is "pvp oriented server". I'm not saying I don't have fun, but if there will be at least some pvp at siege  ::)

Well I heard that when the server were starting, but there was no real orientation to PvP, they tried to mix orientation to farm and PvP, and that failed.

Now they have orientied it more to PvP, but still there is work to be done, since there are no events to improve PvP, or real rewards for best PvP characters of the month, and stuff like that.

So, I think if you cannot get your fun without PvP then I guess you need a "Taratula" like server, the one Kabally is trying to get.

reddragonjr

Quote from: Peorexo on April 19, 2016, 09:31:09 PM
What pvp players? Do you know any serious players who prefer IL?
From what i know every serious pvp clan/cp's are not even touching this sh1t chronicle unless for easy rape and move forward somewhere else after a week.
HB was great, ddos ruined early thats all.

PS: Whenever you will try to act big, start playing before everyone will quit.

The only "serious players" who hate chronicles below HB are the mages because they can't one shot ppl...only after IL mages are overpowered in every fkin chronicle... ain't it funny?
If you so "pro" and "serious player" why don't you play on GOD like Papa Hnofs and be there on top?
Ah w8 your skill can't compete with 50k euro pimped chars that are there... and you don't have 50k euro to pimp your char and compete with the donators there.

Cool story bro!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

From what i know every serious pvp clan/cp's are not even touching this sh1t chronicle unless for easy rape and move forward somewhere else after a week.

Yes i do,im speaking with DVP from 3 months day by day in skype and i know any PVP players like DVP(who actually murder a guy and i completly disagree) but Yes i do and DVP tellin me from all chronicles interlude is the most balanced,but now fuk off and dont talk to me i didnt quote u or said sh1t you pos
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

djvancho

Dragon network needs only 1 new H5 server copy/paste like dragon with 3 x rate and low KE drop ,or wipe on tarantula or hellraiser
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

stanko

Quote from: reddragonjr on April 20, 2016, 12:13:41 AM
The only "serious players" who hate chronicles below HB are the mages because they can't one shot ppl...only after IL mages are overpowered in every fkin chronicle... ain't it funny?
If you so "pro" and "serious player" why don't you play on GOD like Papa Hnofs and be there on top?
Ah w8 your skill can't compete with 50k euro pimped chars that are there... and you don't have 50k euro to pimp your char and compete with the donators there.

Cool story bro!
This post is wrong on so many levels, but let me guide you to the light so you can actually see how dumb statements you've just made :D
Mages hate below-HB-chronicles because they can't 1 shot people? Not really, PEOPLE hate this chronicle because ARCHERS are 1 shoting everything that moves, heavy/light/robe user, doesn't really matter. Even NCSoft realized this and invented balance changes and new buffs that can protect you against this ridiculous gameplay.
HB+ chronicles actually made this game more of a team oriented game, where you have to use more than 1 finger to actually play it.

And about dominating on H5, you probably didn't play on dragon when you say to Revell that he is nothing on that chronicle, since it was his fault that most of the combos are nerfed to unplayable state on dragon ;]

It's been a while now, we're still trying to teach you guys the core mechanics and you guys are still rejecting every constructive advice, that's why this server was never a challenge. ss20k for lyfe

p.s. track unban me, I did nothing wrong and you're still acting like a kid :(
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Zidkon

Quote from: stanko on April 20, 2016, 01:23:26 AM
This post is wrong on so many levels, but let me guide you to the light so you can actually see how dumb statements you've just made :D
Mages hate below-HB-chronicles because they can't 1 shot people? Not really, PEOPLE hate this chronicle because ARCHERS are 1 shoting everything that moves, heavy/light/robe user, doesn't really matter. Even NCSoft realized this and invented balance changes and new buffs that can protect you against this ridiculous gameplay.
HB+ chronicles actually made this game more of a team oriented game, where you have to use more than 1 finger to actually play it.

And about dominating on H5, you probably didn't play on dragon when you say to Revell that he is nothing on that chronicle, since it was his fault that most of the combos are nerfed to unplayable state on dragon ;]

It's been a while now, we're still trying to teach you guys the core mechanics and you guys are still rejecting every constructive advice, that's why this server was never a challenge. ss20k for lyfe

p.s. track unban me, I did nothing wrong and you're still acting like a kid :(

I agree about archer 1 shot stuff, still I like archers xD

Funkeh

More complex doesnt really mean harder. When everyone gets upper hand, noone gets upper hand, remember that. Interlude is casual player friendly. You started playing on NMx30 when almost every good player left that server and you know nothing about DN IL. I used to rape top geared fighters parties with my mage CP back in DN IL, next chronicles made DN boring because of OP tank subclass, I was one of the first bishop/tanks and I was basically immortal against fighters, how is that balanced? PVP needs to be dynamic, fast decision making and mechanic skills make you better, this is L2, not chess.
Nm x30:
CobraStyle - es/bp
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Peorexo

Quote from: Funkeh on April 20, 2016, 11:19:07 AM
More complex doesnt really mean harder. When everyone gets upper hand, noone gets upper hand, remember that. Interlude is casual player friendly. You started playing on NMx30 when almost every good player left that server and you know nothing about DN IL. I used to rape top geared fighters parties with my mage CP back in DN IL, next chronicles made DN boring because of OP tank subclass, I was one of the first bishop/tanks and I was basically immortal against fighters, how is that balanced? PVP needs to be dynamic, fast decision making and mechanic skills make you better, this is L2, not chess.
When i was talking about chronicles i never ment dragon substack version of it. There is a reason why NCSoft put all this changes in post-IL chronicles and it is nothing unexpected that substack combo's will be always either broken or useless, nothing to do with that.
I will still say that pretty much all post-IL chronicles will provide more balanced gameplay AND any player looking for challenge will not hop into IL servers. Kabally pointing at DVP sure, guy whose last chronicle he played was what? HB? Gracia 1-2? Top-class argument right there LOL.

Funkeh

Quote from: Peorexo on April 20, 2016, 02:58:49 PM
When i was talking about chronicles i never ment dragon substack version of it. There is a reason why NCSoft put all this changes in post-IL chronicles and it is nothing unexpected that substack combo's will be always either broken or useless, nothing to do with that.
I will still say that pretty much all post-IL chronicles will provide more balanced gameplay AND any player looking for challenge will not hop into IL servers. Kabally pointing at DVP sure, guy whose last chronicle he played was what? HB? Gracia 1-2? Top-class argument right there LOL.

Good players dont play L2 anymore or play as casuals and Interlude is the best chronicle for casuals. DN is not normal L2, it has its own rights and DN Interlude was balanced if you knew how to play, pointing out archers onehitting mages is the same shit like pointing out HB mages onehitting fighters or other mages. If you dont know how play, yea, that happens. Lineage is an OLD game, people dont want to spend weeks to make their chars playable, when will you people get it?

You call weeks of farm a challenge? Its a waste of time in game like Lineage on sub-stack server. There is no coming back to times when Lineage was popular.
Nm x30:
CobraStyle - es/bp
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Chaplin

Quote from: Funkeh on April 20, 2016, 03:28:20 PM
You call weeks of farm a challenge? Its a waste of time in game like Lineage on sub-stack server. There is no coming back to times when Lineage was popular.
tears :'( :'( :'( :'(
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

Nickelback

There is one problem with interlude, it's simply foking boring. Chars customization almost doesn't exist. OP auguments, 90% of ppl spamming f1 during pvp because using other skills is quite useless. In old times interlude was cool, but times have changed, move on.

Many ppl are against newer chronicles only bcs they are too lazy to actually get some knowledge how things work and they prefer to keep saying that "IL is best". I met many ppl on hellraiser who were doing mutants, impossible to explain them 85th lvl, skills+++ are a must. They got am+a, w/o atrib and wanted to kill everyone through the magic of F1, when they couldn't, they left.

Server doesn't have to be interlude to be aimed at casual players, just requiers some customization, anyway with l2 community attitude like we have here it's nearly impossible to make good and long lasting server.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

Naiz

Idk why you guys are still talking about that stuff all over again? No1 is going to listen to any of us. If they would, they would have done it already.

I still wish some miracle will have good online and will be fun, but let's be real... Drastic changes need to be done, and i still didn't notice any major updates. It's prolly way too late even for that to work out.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi