Scrambled frapses - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Scrambled frapses

Started by Easley, April 21, 2016, 08:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funkeh

Quote from: GhostSlayer on April 24, 2016, 09:00:36 PM
My english is perfectly fine bro, you don't need to worry about that. You better worry about being raped ig :P
And why the f*ck do you even come here to cry? :D

btw nobody even knows who you are, so dunno whats the point to even talk to some random forum qq-er :P

Ghost out
Typical qq answer :D. It would be the best if he could go 1v5 and not use any skills (cause every time someone use their skills DramaQQers come here and start QQ :D) , guess that is when you would be happy :D

Started playing here when you already cried about your friends being banned, so no, you didnt rape me. Pretty sure your party would be just fine with every other SH in it, so stop being so full of yourself, you aint good. All you need to do is look at your targeting skills to know you are just average l2 player. You got carried by your pt, face it.
Nm x30:
CobraStyle - es/bp
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Peorexo

Quote from: Funkeh on April 25, 2016, 10:15:54 AM
Started playing here when you already cried about your friends being banned, so no, you didnt rape me. Pretty sure your party would be just fine with every other SH in it, so stop being so full of yourself, you aint good. All you need to do is look at your targeting skills to know you are just average l2 player. You got carried by your pt, face it.
Isnt that what party and teamplay is? What its supposed to do ? Cover each single member weaknesses and outperform enemies with both skills and tactics.
You can go and criticize every single member of every party that but will not change anything. If party achieved something then its from they work and its nothing weird that everyone will be proud of it.

I guess solo player will never gets this, most of them will keep bragging about 1v1, oly etc.

Funkeh

Quote from: Peorexo on April 25, 2016, 10:26:58 AM
Isnt that what party and teamplay is? What its supposed to do ? Cover each single member weaknesses and outperform enemies with both skills and tactics.
You can go and criticize every single member of every party that but will not change anything. If party achieved something then its from they work and its nothing weird that everyone will be proud of it.

I guess solo player will never gets this, most of them will keep bragging about 1v1, oly etc.

Read his posts and then watch his movies, hes AVERAGE when it comes to mechanical skills such as targeting/overall movement, nothing extraordinary to be proud of, most of the players can do things he does with the same effect.

Watch Admiral's movies and then watch GhostSlayer's movies. Tell me there is no difference in SKILL between these players. Admiral is good, Ghost is way worse which makes him average.

PS. I get what teamplay is, but there are people who can be easily replaced without affecting performance of the party.
Nm x30:
CobraStyle - es/bp
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

NBD

Quote from: Peorexo on April 25, 2016, 10:26:58 AM

I was solo player  :(
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

pretty3

Nobody from my CP speak here even
1 word how u dare all make us ass:)

mruwqa

Quote from: Funkeh on April 25, 2016, 12:35:18 PM
Read his posts and then watch his movies, hes AVERAGE when it comes to mechanical skills such as targeting/overall movement, nothing extraordinary to be proud of, most of the players can do things he does with the same effect.

Watch Admiral's movies and then watch GhostSlayer's movies. Tell me there is no difference in SKILL between these players. Admiral is good, Ghost is way worse which makes him average.

PS. I get what teamplay is, but there are people who can be easily replaced without affecting performance of the party.
its not like u have to tryhard or do anything special if u win 100% of your pvps lol    at least he seem to be like one of 10players on this server who have more than average knowledge about the game.  I did 1v4/5/6 multiple times at this server not even tryharding so people laugh of my troll 'mistakes' meanwhile I could kill 90% of people with 10% of my potential
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Nickelback

#topdagger.eu strikes again !
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

Jardiro

Quote from: mruwqa on April 27, 2016, 03:12:43 PM
its not like u have to tryhard or do anything special if u win 100% of your pvps lol    at least he seem to be like one of 10players on this server who have more than average knowledge about the game.  I did 1v4/5/6 multiple times at this server not even tryharding so people laugh of my troll 'mistakes' meanwhile I could kill 90% of people with 10% of my potential
bog gry

TheBPhoenix

Quote from: mruwqa on April 27, 2016, 03:12:43 PM

easy against Kyg or LOTS guys  ;D ;D ;D

Kabally

Quote from: NBD on April 25, 2016, 12:52:28 PM
I was solo player  :(

Thks for not pmin.

Admiral u got boss jew nigga or ur leader is poor? haha <3 jk

Nice videos
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die