Web Analytics
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Yellow Track, just wanted to come and ask if there is still gonna be a new server this year. I mean, if you are opening a new server at all, you know that advertisement is needed and if you're thinking of opening it this year still, you should start with the advert as soon as possible, like now really, or else I fear people will just not give a "FORK" about the server !! This is not intended to be a hate post, I'm actually just trying to help and also want to have some info on DN future plans. Peace

pmkaboo

+1, some new info would be really cool

=^TrackZero^=

Yes we will, we are also quite aware of advert thing and we are preparing that as well. However we are testing few features before we can go with an official statement.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Picksy

Clonage

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 18, 2016, 10:23:07 PM
Yes we will, we are also quite aware of advert thing and we are preparing that as well. However we are testing few features before we can go with an official statement.

wooohoooo! Nice news!
One question, are we getting a test realm to test these new features?

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Yoshimo

And how its related to our Hellraiser server? You want open new and dont care about old one? What's  the point to open anything new if u cant keep one alive over 5 months? Better care about Hellraiser server, its still up...

SexyPro

Quote from: Yoshimo on August 19, 2016, 04:06:38 PM
And how its related to our Hellraiser server? You want open new and dont care about old one? What's  the point to open anything new if u cant keep one alive over 5 months? Better care about Hellraiser server, its still up...

in point.

Clonage

Gathering the community again seems a good reason.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Monkeydog

Hellbound or interlude?

Jardiro

Picksy

I don't want to be rude or anything, but sometimes you people look like plain retards. I mean ??? The current server is completly dead already for months, do you want them to keep it up just because a couple of guys want to play in it ? If you want, you can start donating like crazy to maybe, just maybe, be able to pay for the hosting LOL, not to mention the work that has to be put in to keep a server running. If after this, you still need more reasons, I should not even be wasting more time but I'll give you one more. The people that were on hellraiser before it died, are probably just waiting for a new DN server to come up. I know I am. DN has had a big ass community for a long time and opening a new server, specially with the balancing of classes this time around, is going to gather the whole community again. People will play, people will donate, DN get its share of money, which also motivates them to fix possible bugs or problems that the server might have. 

Yoshimo

Quote from: Picksy on August 19, 2016, 06:26:01 PM
I don't want to be rude or anything, but sometimes you people look like plain retards. I mean ??? The current server is completly dead already for months, do you want them to keep it up just because a couple of guys want to play in it ? If you want, you can start donating like crazy to maybe, just maybe, be able to pay for the hosting LOL, not to mention the work that has to be put in to keep a server running. If after this, you still need more reasons, I should not even be wasting more time but I'll give you one more. The people that were on hellraiser before it died, are probably just waiting for a new DN server to come up. I know I am. DN has had a big ass community for a long time and opening a new server, specially with the balancing of classes this time around, is going to gather the whole community again. People will play, people will donate, DN get its share of money, which also motivates them to fix possible bugs or problems that the server might have.

The current server is completly dead beacuse of ppl like u who didnt play. Most of DN community just spaming forum and barking about open new server just for farm 3 month then sell eq for real money and barking again how server is bad. Its happen with tarantula/titan/hellraiser and will happen again with new project. Thats why opening anything new is pointless and way better is focus on current server.