SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Quote from: Yoshimo on August 19, 2016, 06:38:43 PM
The current server is completly dead beacuse of ppl like u who didnt play. Most of DN community just spaming forum and barking about open new server just for farm 3 month then sell eq for real money and barking again how server is bad. Its happen with tarantula/titan/hellraiser and will happen again with new project. Thats why opening anything new is pointless and way better is focus on current server.
Because of people like me ? xD mate, not to brag or anything, but my CP was the reason why the server lasted for so long. The "Retarded CP" decided not to join any of the 2 power houses because if we had joined 1, that side would have crushed the server completly and people would just start to leave eventually. We created a 3rd side, to make the server last longer, etc etc. Really love the fact that you are talking without knowing shit, are you Jon Snow ? To be honest with you, I haven't ever made any money playing this game, when I leave the servers I play, I give my acc to friends or just randomly drop my items in giran or wtv. And I do prefer the servers that last 5 months, 5 hardcore months, than the ones that last for years. I do have a life and for me, L2 is suposed to be something for a couple of months, not for a couple of years.
EDIT : Oh and if you didn't notice, nowadays people actually know exactly how to play the game, everyone knows exactly what to do to lvl up faster, get equips faster, etc etc etc. Thats another reason why the servers don't last for that long anymore. Because before, people would last 5 freaking months getting to max level.

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Picksy on August 19, 2016, 07:02:40 PM
Because of people like me ? xD mate, not to brag or anything, but my CP was the reason why the server lasted for so long. The "Retarded CP" decided not to join any of the 2 power houses because if we had joined 1, that side would have crushed the server completly and people would just start to leave eventually. We created a 3rd side, to make the server last longer, etc etc. Really love the fact that you are talking without knowing shit, are you Jon Snow ? To be honest with you, I haven't ever made any money playing this game, when I leave the servers I play, I give my acc to friends or just randomly drop my items in giran or wtv. And I do prefer the servers that last 5 months, 5 hardcore months, than the ones that last for years. I do have a life and for me, L2 is suposed to be something for a couple of months, not for a couple of years

True.

Also Track, you should rather some nice closed beta people to really test and discuss the features. You should open a Discord channel and discuss it there with those people. Liek Pereoxo ou whatever the nick is (Ira) and Clonage and so on, they really get about balances and sh1t and have pretty enough decent L2 knowledge on stacksubs to HELP you balance the server out.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Jardiro

Quote from: Yoshimo on August 19, 2016, 06:38:43 PM
The current server is completly dead. Thats why opening anything new is pointless and way better is focus on current server.

Yoshimo

Because of people like me ? xD mate, not to brag or anything, but my CP was the reason why the server lasted for so long. The "Retarded CP" decided not to join any of the 2 power houses because if we had joined 1, that side would have crushed the server completly and people would just start to leave eventually. We created a 3rd side, to make the server last longer, etc etc. Really love the fact that you are talking without knowing shit, are you Jon Snow ? To be honest with you, I haven't ever made any money playing this game, when I leave the servers I play, I give my acc to friends or just randomly drop my items in giran or wtv. And I do prefer the servers that last 5 months, 5 hardcore months, than the ones that last for years. I do have a life and for me, L2 is suposed to be something for a couple of months, not for a couple of years.
EDIT : Oh and if you didn't notice, nowadays people actually know exactly how to play the game, everyone knows exactly what to do to lvl up faster, get equips faster, etc etc etc. Thats another reason why the servers don't last for that long anymore. Because before, people would last 5 freaking months getting to max level.

Remaind me pls, u was a part of "retarded cp"  whos letf after couple of weeks? Well, I wish u best couple of weeks again in new server. GL man

Picksy

Quote from: Yoshimo on August 19, 2016, 07:13:44 PM
Remaind me pls, u was a part of "retarded cp"  whos letf after couple of weeks? Well, I wish u best couple of weeks again in new server. GL man
weeks ? dude please, if you don't know what you are talking about, don't try to make up arguments. Our CP played for months. Its true that I left the servers earlier than them actually, but that was due to personal reasons that stopped me from playing, and the CP remained in the server for some time still. I do see your point, I just don't see the point of having that point. I'll explain:
(regarding DN past community)

-70% players want to come in, rush lvl, rush equips, get epics, pvp for some months;
-20% players want to come in, rush lvl, rush equips, get epics, pvp for 1 month, sell stuff for money;
-5% players want to come in, play casually, log in once in awhile;
-5% players want to come in, play hardcore, keep playing forever.

The truth is, most players usually only want to play for some months, because thats like a cicle, its like our drug, we are addicts, and we need our dose of l2 per year, but we know we can't push it because of our future, AHAH, if that makes sense :D
I understand that its a bit frustrating for you , if you are one of the players that actually want to keep playing in a server for years, but I'm afraid that DN staff see it the way that I do. Its better to please 90%  of its community, but still providing some fun time for the other 10%, than to keep the 10% entertained when the other 90% don't even play anymore. That also comes to the point of the money they make/have  to keep a server alive and running without problems/bugs. The more people playing, the more attention the server can have. I just want you to try to understand this

Edit: Needless to say the numbers are obviously not exact, just wanted to explain my point.

Clonage

Quote from: NunoPitbull on August 19, 2016, 07:05:33 PM
True.

Also Track, you should rather some nice closed beta people to really test and discuss the features. You should open a Discord channel and discuss it there with those people. Liek Pereoxo ou whatever the nick is (Ira) and Clonage and so on, they really get about balances and sh1t and have pretty enough decent L2 knowledge on stacksubs to HELP you balance the server out.

Doesnt even know how to enter Bailor. KappaPride
I'm just another random kid that want's to play Substack on a decent server :D

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

mruwqa

Because of people like me ?
yes, after u quit 1more party came that could balance as well, the point is to keep on playing doing fun stuff not freaking rushing anything, people always comeback after sometime if they see some people :)  I bet there were 3pts before you who said the same as u :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Picksy

Quote from: mruwqa on August 21, 2016, 03:29:21 AM
yes, after u quit 1more party came that could balance as well, the point is to keep on playing doing fun stuff not freaking rushing anything, people always comeback after sometime if they see some people :)  I bet there were 3pts before you who said the same as u :)
I get your point, I know people will always leave and others come to take their place, I do understand that, but I also think that some people that come to servers like this, may sometimes like the "Climp" part of the game as much as the late game pvpish for epics full equiped part. With that in mind, we can assume that most of DN community is like that, because they eventually leave the server. Whatever reason it may be, it is not because the server didn't have much attention from gm's or whatever, People just may like the climp part of the game. Others might just not have time to play for so long, may only be able to play for a couple of months, I don't know. But the truth of the matter is that this is the history of DN servers.

Garro

You guys still wants to play here even if staff has zero respect to that community and they're deleting every single post that they doesnt want here?
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

Jardiro

Quote from: Garro on August 21, 2016, 02:31:44 PM
You guys still wants to play here even if staff has zero respect to that community and they're deleting every single post that they doesnt want here?
yes

Clonage

Quote from: mruwqa on August 21, 2016, 03:29:21 AM

I actually didn't want to leave. More then half of the CP left of boredom of no PvP. Shieeet dawg. What was i gonna do alone in HR? :( DE/TY +2 boxed mutant buffers killed alot of PvPs in HB.
Gotta get all dem equips stealthly m8!

I like you, you think positive.

PS: Stop with the chinese mofos ;D

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Picksy

Quote from: Garro on August 21, 2016, 02:31:44 PM
Man I don't understand why you still use this forum if you feel that way.......