Web Analytics
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

Delete all servers and open only 1 new substack server it can be H5  10x rate without vitality system( like dragon ) and everybody will play there .Nobody will start to play in empty server with red wepons with enchnated at ss lagg skills  and on failed server with bugged Baium respawn time.If you cant implement cashback system to stimulate people to fight for epicks and top spots just dont ban them if they want to sell their items for real money and will be ok .
You can wipe tarantula server too if you want, because last days was ok with all pvp zones near epicks and GoE was fun pvp before oly . Nikita offer was cool too with fixed respawn time on epicks for example at oly time .L2 is old game L2 players are most around 30 years old with work and childs and most of them have time to play after work .
1. Find good DDOS protection.
2. Make good vote system with good rewards for votes
3. Open beta test server
4. Listen players
5. Dont change anything after opening
6. Be sure everithing will  be ok with hosts.
7. Dont put on Donny forgotten schrolls.Only exp runes for bonus exp for people witch dont have time but have money :).
8. Start advertize server 2 mounths before opening after beta test server players feetbacks.
9. I will be glad to play again L2 with my friends again in Dragon Network after more than half year brake ;). GL
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Easley

Gameplay changes

1. No changes after launch! Everything that is announced at beginning has to stay (for consistency). Same with donny items
2.Cut resist arrow effects in half for more variety of classes
3.No self recharge at all
4. lower mana costs for song/dance drastically (stacking songs and dances take ALOT of mana and because of that it isn't working well with other subs than supports )
5.Mana pots only work in pve
6.Bison only works with fists
Not necessary but extra thoughts:
- Global GK to Epic bosses (zaken ship, anthy heart, valakas Klein)(also locations inside hellbound later on)
- Raid timer (announced ingame 1 hour before it spawns and every 10 mins after that)
- Bow on orc (de/wc) and pal/pp needs nerf (lower acc or attack with bow)
- Remove custom pots and tattoos? Not sure about this one. Seems 50/50 what people want.
My 2 cents
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

Peorexo

Quote from: Easley on August 23, 2016, 09:17:40 PM
Gameplay changes

1. No changes after launch! Everything that is announced at beginning has to stay (for consistency). Same with donny items
4. lower mana costs for song/dance drastically (stacking songs and dances take ALOT of mana and because of that it isn't working well with other subs than supports )
- Global GK to Epic bosses (zaken ship, anthy heart, valakas Klein)(also locations inside hellbound later on)
- Raid timer (announced ingame 1 hour before it spawns and every 10 mins after that)
- Remove custom pots and tattoos? Not sure about this one. Seems 50/50 what people want.
My 2 cents
Just adding to points 2. This is pretty much how game works its not essentialy the deflect arrow which is pain to deal with, its the shield power on tanks / semi-tanks.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on August 23, 2016, 08:55:39 PM
Delete all servers and open only 1 new substack server it can be H5  10x rate without vitality system( like dragon ) and everybody will play there .Nobody will start to play in empty server with red wepons with enchnated at ss lagg skills  and on failed server with bugged Baium respawn time.If you cant implement cashback system to stimulate people to fight for epicks and top spots just dont ban them if they want to sell their items for real money and will be ok .
You can wipe tarantula server too if you want, because last days was ok with all pvp zones near epicks and GoE was fun pvp before oly . Nikita offer was cool too with fixed respawn time on epicks for example at oly time .L2 is old game L2 players are most around 30 years old with work and childs and most of them have time to play after work .
1. Find good DDOS protection.
2. Make good vote system with good rewards for votes
3. Open beta test server
4. Listen players
5. Dont change anything after opening
6. Be sure everithing will  be ok with hosts.
7. Dont put on Donny forgotten schrolls.Only exp runes for bonus exp for people witch dont have time but have money :).
8. Start advertize server 2 mounths before opening after beta test server players feetbacks.
9. I will be glad to play again L2 with my friends again in Dragon Network after more than half year brake ;). GL
Thanks.

Please stick with the HB chronicle since we are buidling/builded very good features retail like which any h5 will ever have. H5 CANT have extra features like hb does. We will work on balance, where other classes like archers will be interesting to play with.

Regarding other points, yes we will reconsider them dont worry. However expect unpredictable things, f.e we have a good/stable hoster (they say best in the world) yet they can fail as well, we have/had good anti ddos service from a professional company + our work yet there can be lags/delays on the start, simply nowadays lame developers do that. We will try to predict as much as we can,but patience and understanding is always more then welcome.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

somasz

Quote from: Easley on August 23, 2016, 09:17:40 PM
Gameplay changes

My 2 cents
1. +
2. shield mastery is the problem not deflect arrow, could be removed for some combos - nuker/tank, dagger/tank. Have some ways to do it but im not sure if they are possible.
3. +
4. song/dances imo might cost 0 mana, every bard combo have a lot of other things to do
5. or even out of combat, but this might scare away some ppl :/
6. +
Global GK - no, keep noble teleports important
Raid timers sure but 1h is way to early, ~ 15 min should be enough
Custom pots/tatoos - imo they are making balancing harder, but sadly its trademark :/

H5? hell no for instanced zaken/tezza

My things to add/change:
- keep high lvl qa/zaken/core/orfen
- replace zaken doors with something unexpoitable and closed 24/7, add custom npc porting inside, aviable for 5 min at 6 AM ig
- make open world epics (qa/core/orfen) unable to be healed
- alternative way to get red pippete knife

Clonage

Quote from: somasz on August 23, 2016, 09:53:07 PM
1. +
2. shield mastery is the problem not deflect arrow, could be removed for some combos - nuker/tank, dagger/tank. Have some ways to do it but im not sure if they are possible.
3. +
4. song/dances imo might cost 0 mana, every bard combo have a lot of other things to do
5. or even out of combat, but this might scare away some ppl :/
6. +
Global GK - no, keep noble teleports important
Raid timers sure but 1h is way to early, ~ 15 min should be enough
Custom pots/tatoos - imo they are making balancing harder, but sadly its trademark :/

H5? hell no for instanced zaken/tezza

My things to add/change:
- keep high lvl qa/zaken/core/orfen
- replace zaken doors with something unexpoitable and closed 24/7, add custom npc porting inside, aviable for 5 min at 6 AM ig
- make open world epics (qa/core/orfen) unable to be healed
- alternative way to get red pippete knife

I did a post some time ago about point number 2.
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,292215.msg2502195.html#msg2502195

Self recharge removal is kinda of a meh ideia. It's more a PvE thing then PvP. If you're self recharging in a PvP situation it means you've already lost the mana battle. Obviously there's exceptions.

Alternative way to get Quest items such as Red Pipette Knife (http://l2j.ru/index.php?p=2&id=4673) and Staff of Goddess: Raind Song (http://l2j.ru/index.php?p=2&id=7593)(Barakiel) should be purchasable by farming something. Just like Moonstone shards for the Substack Horn. So there's no crying on forum.
Other thing i would like to suggest is to put 7signs mammons in Giran on reward week. We don't want new players to leave server because of #DuskArmy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdJQJb2Sul0) !

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Picksy

I know it is still going to take a while but I really wish server could open soon because I will not be able to play for some months next year, like starting from march or something.
Yes, I know, thats my problem, feelsbadman  :'(

I DO NOT INTEND TO PRESSURE ANYONE, I WANT THE SERVER TO BE THE BEST IT CAN POSSIBLY BE AND RUSHING IT IS NOT GOING TO DELIVER THAT, JUST SHARING MY FRUSTRATIONS

Carlosytsejam

So after reading this post basically I will stop any further donation since it will be lost and also stop crafting/ hunting/ Olympiad no benefit  to keep playing if we know that there is not a intention to keep the server alive
Question for the ppl who want the wipe
Why do you think that the new server will be better ?
Why do you think that things will be different and the GM will not wipe the new server again after few months ?

Well I feel complete desmotivated to keep goin on here and wasting my time and donations on this community  :-[

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Carlosytsejam on August 24, 2016, 05:12:46 AM
So after reading this post basically I will stop any further donation since it will be lost and also stop crafting/ hunting/ Olympiad no benefit  to keep playing if we know that there is not a intention to keep the server alive
Why do you think that things will be different and the GM will not wipe the new server again after few months ?

Well I feel complete desmotivated to keep goin on here and wasting my time and donations on this community  :-[
Are you aware how many players we have on hellraiser?
We thank you for your support, and as i said earlier we will deliver loyality boxes on new server to our supporters, but i want to underline that hellraisers wasnt able to pay the bills for itself i think from april.
New server will be better considering the fact we will bring new features and that we will fix issues and mistakes from the past.
We never wipe and repon server in a month, Hellraiser lasted for a year and thats how much nowadays l2 server last (if not less).

This topic has different point and subject, please keep it like that. If you would like something else to ask feel free to pm.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

Quote from: Carlosytsejam on August 24, 2016, 05:12:46 AM

Wipe is needed because many chars and items on this servers are made after exploits ,bugs,non stop botting and this will be most fair thing for all donators .everybody will start from 0 and will be more fun. Many people dont play because they have chars items max enchanted and dont have what to do on server .New player never will start to play on old server .
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Naiz

Just don't forget about mana burn. I don't want to be out of mana after 2 mana burns ever again.

PS. freak you Eon :D
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Peorexo

Quote from: Naiz on August 24, 2016, 09:15:53 AM
Just don't forget about mana burn. I don't want to be out of mana after 2 mana burns ever again.

PS. freak you Eon :D
It was actually normal, if u played on other server it works the same everywhere (i mean EVERY NORMAL server not sama java jedi wars), on e-global i had reuse on bishop without epics like 0 sec (could just press button and it was chaining itself) for the power even greater than we had on HB. I could literally wipe out mana of pretty much everyone in the matter of 2-3 seconds.
Thats why deleting PVP mana pots will actually bring more competetive PVP, cuz fighters can do without mana and mages are RIP as fast as they run dry. Add to that disabling self recharge and we're good to go :)