Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somasz

Quote from: undertaker22 on August 27, 2016, 11:17:40 AM
pussy
Mature.
Even on servers with full npc buffer top cps are rolling with full support.

Vexim

Quote from: somasz on August 27, 2016, 11:57:14 AM
Mature.
Even on servers with full npc buffer top cps are rolling with full support.
LIAR!
4BPs + 5 DDs ! all the way!
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Clonage

Quote from: undertaker22 on August 27, 2016, 07:28:45 AM
Keen to join, once up,
I personally would prefer some sort of buffer system for around 1 hours buff/dances/songs.
as these days no one wants to play these supports.& would allow for fast xp ready for the pvp's
------------
TVT system would be great, dont know if can be implemented.

other than that i think the stack sub system is great and is the main reason why people will join.

Undy

No npc buffer = manly Kappa :D

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Naiz

as these days no one wants to play these supports.& would allow for fast xp ready for the pvp's

I'd actually say that there's more ppl willing to play support classes than ever before, since ppl finally recognized the value of a skilled support.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

MIkel

Can't recharge yourself - working
Can recharge another charger (se/ee) - not working
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF

Neliel

Keen to join, once up,
I personally would prefer some sort of buffer system for around 1 hours buff/dances/songs.
------------
TVT system would be great, dont know if can be implemented.

other than that i think the stack sub system is great and is the main reason why people will join.

Undy

If you dont trust Peorexo , you werent playing on last Hellraiser . One word to back up his thesis "Mystogan" and i do not have to make it easier for you. ( I hope you were playing on HR in the past )

/Beta changes :
Songs/Dances cost decreased by way more than 10% on every class not only fighters ( PLEASE ! )

Peorexo

Quote from: Neliel on August 27, 2016, 03:27:25 PM
/Beta changes :
Songs/Dances cost decreased by way more than 10% on every class not only fighters ( PLEASE ! )
Its free bonus, with +30 skills u dont use that much mana anymore, add augment clarity + buff clarity and its like free :D

I like this change but i wouldnt like to see it going way too far, becouse that will be 2strong at one point in the end game. (Seeing 1-2 recharges for full resong/redance for example).

Vexim

Reduce Shield Mastery/Guard Stance (+Shield Fortress, not sure here) to 50% of original effect on robes and to 75% on lights.
Right now its nearly -50% dmg when archers attack lands on shield (~90% chance on nuker/tank).
Lets see how it will change things.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

stanko

Quote from: Vexim on August 27, 2016, 05:06:40 PM
Reduce Shield Mastery/Guard Stance (+Shield Fortress, not sure here) to 50% of original effect on robes and to 75% on lights.
Right now its nearly -50% dmg when archers attack lands on shield (~90% chance on nuker/tank).
Lets see how it will change things.
If you ask me, fighters are in fine shape right now, but if there is so much pushing to change something better add Gracia enchant routes on real target and problem solved.

p.s. You are warned that fighters are fine even now, if you start buffing them expect more crying than it was about how mages were op  8)
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Neliel

Quote from: Peorexo on August 27, 2016, 04:03:46 PM
Its free bonus, with +30 skills u dont use that much mana anymore, add augment clarity + buff clarity and its like free :D

I like this change but i wouldnt like to see it going way too far, becouse that will be 2strong at one point in the end game. (Seeing 1-2 recharges for full resong/redance for example).

I am still voting for more % or decrease the "penalty" of every next song/dance buffed.
It may affect a bit olympiad matches , but still with good % it wont be that game changing , in open world u will still need recharges to do the resong/dance. 10% for me too low coz me noob favela.

There are more important things to argue about than this one so go and say YES dear stacksub friends.

Shield Mastery/Toggles if El Muchacho Track wants to make his Archers more powerfull has to be decreased in their effect for X %. I m not talking on my behalf , if community wants changes to the tank combos i think it is the only way to make it "fair".

Real Target -30% P def / -30% M def if im not mistaken ? @stanko I'd rather see the H5 enchant route +30 = - 10 % ( Trickster OP ! )

somasz

Vexim

Quote from: somasz on August 27, 2016, 09:28:51 PM
get exp/sp button should give more xp :x
better to make +1 lvl, or at least put a dlvl npc