Web Analytics
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 32

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neliel

Delete any mage character in this game. You will reach ur balance , there will be only fighters.
You will bring ur oldest players , add Draco Bow +16 to donate shop and dynasty with dn IL x15 stats.
Allow mutants with 85 lvls , and start advertising.

100% succes trust me , i am from Zeta's CP.

mruwqa

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 08:59:34 PM
Hope is mother of fools. Over 10 years in L2, never saw server where was enought BD and SWS. Without this, you will never have " serious parties than the last one, with more sides" etc. It is always few CPs rule the server while the rest can not create even full buffed party.

And reason of this is simple - BD and SWS role is give this damn d/s and go afk.
IF I were admin here I would deletle your forum  acc and wouldnt let u type here untill u learn something.
Godlike bards vs newb bards like u  can solo win 9v9's :)   well whatever I cant even read this stuff my eyes are bleeding, is it 2004 again? :D     do whatever you want, they will cry anyway, always.  server is fine as it is.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 09, 2016, 09:37:33 PM
hate is the answer for all! i wonder if u wanna let the dupers from last server play trackito...cuz i see this russian troll here running around like he gonna play...or u wanna be naive like always and repeat mistakes?
And how should i ban them? I call the police to jail them in rl? Please guys be serious and dont argue nor fight in this topic because it is pointless and helps no1. If you dont have anything creative to state, please dont bother.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

fajnynick

Guys, is PoW replaces CoV like on hellraiser?
If yes, fix it.
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

Zeta

Quote from: somasz on September 09, 2016, 09:10:01 PM
thats why we have goddamn substack to do something meanwhile.
And I suggest add more classes to subclass - only this.

Quote from: Picksy on September 09, 2016, 09:23:02 PM
Mate, that is just not true.... I don't want to flame you , but its like the 3rd time you talk about BD and SWS as if they are just used for d/s. It is true that is the main reason why people need them, but since you need them for that, they can also be doing whole lots of things. Both medusa and sos are useful (sos not so much in HB). Both of them need to pay attention to the buffbars of their pt in case someone loses a dance or song during pvp, and if this server wasn't HB, they could even be using agro's during pvps to pull dmg away from others. This is for retail servers. Now imagine in a stucksub like this one, where you can do BD/SK or SWS/TK, and be a complete disrupter during a pvp. You can do BD/SE or SWS/EE and play as mage. Just don't forget that you are a Support the momment you pick BD or SWS. Its true, you are a Support, so don't get all mad just because you can't do damage. You can do lots of dif stuff, you can do your job, as in support you party. Don't fail on timings, be aware of your party buffbar to be on point with canceled d/s. In case you are BD/SE or SWS/EE , recharge your party, pay attention to your mana bar, cause you'll need it to redisco. freak it, you are a support, and as a support, its your job to S-U-P-P-O-R-T your party.

It tilts me to see people cry about BD's and SWS's being useless, specially in a stucksub server, so please, don't be offended by any of this.

PS: The reason you can't find that many bds and sws to make a party, is because most l2 players think like you, think that being bd and sws is just for d/s, so no one wants to play it. The moment you change people's notion of what being a bd and sws really means, you'll see them being played way more often, without even having to change anything game wise :) Its all in your heads.

Really, did you said this for retail? Did you ever played BD or SWS on retail or retail like server? If you would, you would know D/S must be synchronized because otherway it burn all mana. In consequence it does not allow to continue cast d/s. Redance, resong because someone lost it is the worst thing what BD or SWS can do.
And that is the problem. Current system make from BD/SWS pure support classes. No viable way to make DPS. Other supports can take DPS class on sub and it works: HE/PPH, WC/Destro etc.

Open possiblilites to make BD and SWS mutant would allow to make DPS combinations like: BD/Glad, SWS/Destro, BD/WC (I do not know how right now armor and weapon mastery), SWS/Crafer etc. In this case more people would made BD and SWS what would have positive impact on server.

Peorexo

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 11:24:20 PM
And I suggest add more classes to subclass - only this.

Really, did you said this for retail? Did you ever played BD or SWS on retail or retail like server? If you would, you would know D/S must be synchronized because otherway it burn all mana. In consequence it does not allow to continue cast d/s. Redance, resong because someone lost it is the worst thing what BD or SWS can do.
And that is the problem. Current system make from BD/SWS pure support classes. No viable way to make DPS. Other supports can take DPS class on sub and it works: HE/PPH, WC/Destro etc.

Open possiblilites to make BD and SWS mutant would allow to make DPS combinations like: BD/Glad, SWS/Destro, BD/WC (I do not know how right now armor and weapon mastery), SWS/Crafer etc. In this case more people would made BD and SWS what would have positive impact on server.
And if someone will get cancelled from basic buffs, then destro/wc gonna rebuff you just right ?

Clonage

Quote from: Peorexo on September 09, 2016, 11:38:16 PM
And if someone will get cancelled from basic buffs, then destro/wc gonna rebuff you just right ?
Let the pleb dream :(

Quote from: mruwqa on September 09, 2016, 10:11:35 PM
there wont be more than 1 CP as on hellraiser  (well maybe Diogo has something like CP, rest are just small groups of people having actually fun :)

Diogo is retarded period.(He wont play)

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Jardiro

make sws to sub it to crafter or bd to wc, lets go pewpew.
i dont really understand what are you talking about - u need mutants to make bd and sws entertaining(dmg dealers)?
Did u know u can also sub it to aw sh pw sps? You dont need to wear duals all the time to play as bd (u can switch weapons after dancing:)
anyway making se/bd or ee/sws is way more usefull and elders are enjoyable and not boring at all )

Clonage

Quote from: Jardiro on September 09, 2016, 11:58:24 PM
i dont really understand what are you talking about - u need mutants to make bd and sws entertaining(dmg dealers)?
Did u know u can also sub it to aw sh pw sps? You dont need to wear duals all the time to play as bd (u can switch weapons after dancing:)
anyway making se/bd or ee/sws is way more usefull and elders are enjoyable and not boring at all )

The thing is he can actually do these combos.... Mutants are unlocked. They will just be max lvl 80.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Zeta

Quote from: Jardiro on September 09, 2016, 11:58:24 PM

You know how annoying it is? I was bd/pr on Shadow.

Lamb

Enabling dances with every weapon wouldnt affect server that much tbh, but it sure would make quality of life change for BDs out there.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Picksy

Dude, I wasn't talking about full d/s, during pvp, you might get cancelled and lose dance of con for example. If you're a bd, it can be a huge difference if you take 3 secs to give dance of con again, than if it takes you 15 secs ++. Thats what i'm talking about. Wtf xD. That concept of d/s at the same time is a must even in stucksub, that was more than obvious I didn't think I had to talk about it