SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 40

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 13, 2016, 09:10:44 PM
Ok thats areadata issue, but the system itself is fine, aoe debuffs etc..?

+ debuffs/aoe attacks looks good for me (ally/not ally members)

- you should get pink nick when you left pvp zone
- Its possible to summon in pvp zone
- there is no "double kill, triple,  etc" msg when you kill ppl inside pvp zone - probably because you dont earn pvp points inside pvp zone
Morela - True hero of common people

Neliel

Quote from: Morel on September 13, 2016, 09:24:29 PM

+ debuffs/aoe attacks looks good for me (ally/not ally members)

- you should get pink nick when you left pvp zone
- Its possible to summon in pvp zone
- there is no "double kill, triple,  etc" msg when you kill ppl inside pvp zone - probably because you dont earn pvp points inside pvp zone

The ONLY real tester here , reward him with 1000 DCs on start , Thank me later.

Zeta

Maybe it is easier to make PvP zone causing flag when enter in to it? It would prevent retarded fights at the border PvP zone / normal zone (enter the PvP zone -> hit/cc/debuff/cancel -> run away to normal zone).

Quote from: trololo on September 13, 2016, 07:13:19 PM
what mutant u wanna me with sws or bd?

I said once - BD/Glad

Zeta

Quote from: trololo on September 14, 2016, 11:41:30 AM
he is paper vs de/pal with full fs,  skills +30, so useless for pvp/farm/only :)

I just wanted a fun sub for BD. But yes, with:
- lvl limit to 80 and need first to do another class as main
- nerfed Deflect Arrow
- and not sure if Magic Resistance from BD work on Glad stats (No info on this forum how exactly subs stacks works - In the past all masterys was shared, but it was changed years ago. No current info).

So yes, it is useless for current server setup.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zeta on September 14, 2016, 12:07:59 PM
- nerfed Deflect Arrow
- and not sure if Magic Resistance from BD work on Glad stats (No info on this forum how exactly subs stacks works - In the past all masterys was shared, but it was changed years ago. No current info).

It was changed because it was extremely unbalanced, so yes we changed it with a reason not randomly.

@Retail level questions, there will be no changes because it becomes messy when it comes to development and it will delay everything for quite a lot.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Naiz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 14, 2016, 01:47:42 PM
@Retail level questions, there will be no changes because it becomes messy when it comes to development and it will delay everything for quite a lot.

Good. Just pls let us obtain pvp points in combat zones or our pvp scores are doomed :D #saveepenises
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Naiz on September 14, 2016, 01:53:24 PM
Good. Just pls let us obtain pvp points in combat zones or our pvp scores are doomed :D #saveepenises
We will try/test, as you already know there was some issues with points in combat zone. Honestly i prefer working pvp zone without points than non pvp zone with points. But as i said, we will try, but atm no promises. However hopefully we will be able to reveal more regarding pvp in next 48, we are finishing nice things regarding pvp.

mruwqa

Quote from: Zeta on September 14, 2016, 12:07:59 PM
- nerfed Deflect Arrow

PS/BD, you will thank me later :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Zeta

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 14, 2016, 01:47:42 PM
It was changed because it was extremely unbalanced, so yes we changed it with a reason not randomly.

Ofc, because it allowed to stack some values like atk. spd in to sky. And it was definitely a move in to right direction. But same as with mutants you did it globaly. While, at least in my opinion you should take a closer look at specific cases.
For example, removed stacks passive eliminated abuse of atk. spd from subs like HE/WK. But did not removed it from subs like SPS/ES because Arcane Agility is toggle skill. At the same time you left subs based on BD, SWS, Spoiler, Crafter with nothing.

Another problem is complete no info what is shared between subs and what not. I'm aware of it only because I played here, In case for some new random here is no way he/she would be able to predict final stats.

Quote from: mruwqa on September 14, 2016, 02:44:09 PM
PS/BD, you will thank me later :)

Thx I  will think about this, but I rather prefer some melee DPS (And Glad would be the best since also duals).

Peorexo

Quote from: Zeta on September 14, 2016, 05:13:14 PM

Ofc, because it allowed to stack some values like atk. spd in to sky. And it was definitely a move in to right direction. But same as with mutants you did it globaly. While, at least in my opinion you should take a closer look at specific cases.
For example, removed stacks passive eliminated abuse of atk. spd from subs like HE/WK. But did not removed it from subs like SPS/ES because Arcane Agility is toggle skill. At the same time you left subs based on BD, SWS, Spoiler, Crafter with nothing.

Another problem is complete no info what is shared between subs and what not. I'm aware of it only because I played here, In case for some new random here is no way he/she would be able to predict final stats.

Thx I  will think about this, but I rather prefer some melee DPS (And Glad would be the best since also duals).
So basically you are crying becouse u are forced to switch weapon to dance, wow.
pr/bd aw/bd sk/bd are all somewhat viable classes, depends on overall party setup. If you want to play glad just make glad and sub it with whatever you find fancy.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zeta on September 14, 2016, 05:13:14 PM

I hope we will provide you such info before opening, i do agree its needed.

Neliel