News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mruwqa

Quote from: Peorexo on September 15, 2016, 10:24:02 AM
if its the same as live last days i believe its x50 now
well next server should be fine if it was as last one maybe even x30 not 25 :)  was much more better for casual players than x10 or sth,  at 80+  its quite slow for people playing 2h/day who cant rely each time they log for party

about mana gain  im not sure, but it would be much more fun to see  SE/BD-SK even PS (lol u could ps/se recharge yourself too :D + tank with nightshade and burn bitch es :D )  or  EE/TK or SWS as much as  EE/ES'es  who is just too good as mana managment due to huge self rech +boe 2min reuse :D       i dont know

and serious ETA should be announced, delay it by 2weeks but give some date, a lot of people are intrested but they are asking everyday when it start :(
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

QQM0ar

Peorexo

Quote from: mruwqa on September 15, 2016, 10:37:14 AM
well next server should be fine if it was as last one maybe even x30 not 25 :)  was much more better for casual players than x10 or sth,  at 80+  its quite slow for people playing 2h/day who cant rely each time they log for party

about mana gain  im not sure, but it would be much more fun to see  SE/BD-SK even PS (lol u could ps/se recharge yourself too :D + tank with nightshade and burn bitch es :D )  or  EE/TK or SWS as much as  EE/ES'es  who is just too good as mana managment due to huge self rech +boe 2min reuse :D       i dont know

and serious ETA should be announced, delay it by 2weeks but give some date, a lot of people are intrested but they are asking everyday when it start :(
boe is 10min, and as much as ee/es is powerful on its own, its still a paper char, fighters shred him in 2 shots, pet (pink) is weak as well.

Vexim

Quote from: Peorexo on September 15, 2016, 11:22:09 AM
boe is 10min, and as much as ee/es is powerful on its own, its still a paper char, fighters shred him in 2 shots, pet (pink) is weak as well.
unless you know some tricks  8)
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

artMaster

Neliel

Mruwqa God , listen to him and u will reach smth in your lifes. 1000 DCs for Mruwqa on start , thank me later.

Taro

Clonage

80+ is supposed to be supper hard. It gives you resistance to magic skills/debuffs/CC because of magic level difference(To none enchanted skills). Solo players or 2h/day players can buy EXP runes or/and buy EXP from other players(trains).

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

PunkeD

Hey. You guys thought about the rates? It's more than viewed that the highter the rates the more fast ppl will get bored. Check h5 servers, they end up so fast because they are 7x but with all those bonus its too easy to xp.
I don't say to make it 1x but at least 10x would be nice. Also this gives more longevity to the server. Forget the mid-rate pvp server its bullshit. Check the population of a low rate server and a high rate server and you have your answer.
Iam sure the ones that disagree are the solo players that want to log their buffers and go pvp, the problem is that sooner or later they will find 1 party and call them zerg. Just because you dont have anyone to play with. Join a freaking clan, this shit isn't supposed to be played alone.

stanko

After some testing last night, exp for sure is at a lot higher rate right now, and seriously needs to be slowed down a bit. And that was testing without exp runes :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

somasz

most of low rate serwers are filled with russians, its different community

Picksy

Xp rate was probably increased in the last days of server like ira said, don't worry, I reckon it won't stay the same on live ! And I do agree that the lower the rate, the better the server. but I also understand those who  prefer a littler higher rates. 15x is probably the best option to please everyone. 10x is too low for some, 25x is too high for others. 15x is the middle term. Oh and if people play 2h a day, they should know that they will be slower to reach max lvl etc etc. If it wasn't like that, it would be super unfair for those who play more than 2h a day.