SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 53

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: trololo on September 20, 2016, 06:36:55 PM
so what???? if u are so "big daddy" why u so scared to join with your dogs on this brand new server or maybe it's just poor words?
as a player you are like dinosaur  ;D
of course these are just barks/'poor words', without his Dragon gm friends who can gift db+24 he means nothing

Picksy

I mean... in my country, I need to pay for this kind of entertainment. Please continue, I'm just gonna grab some popcorns. Oh no, wait, we are here to discuss ideas for the upcoming server. Sorry, I forgot :D
Anyway in my opinion:
Core/Orfen -> lvl 80
All other epics -> lvl 85
Custom Golkondas -> lvl 78 with the same status as before (the lvl required to do sub is 78, making the rb higher than that is not really a smart decision, imo)

mochin

Quote from: mochin on September 13, 2016, 09:32:07 AM
regarding retail subclasses:

my suggestion is to let retail stacksubs reach 85lvl, but ONLY for the same race, no mutants. dunno if its possible to make at all, but for example:
main bp/pal 85, retails sps/tk 85 pr/wl 80. ty/de 85 etc.
this wont affect the gameplay at all, no OP classes will appear, just gonna add some more farming for your subs, also will let you replace missing party member.

bringing this up just as an addition to a new suggestion, since no1 seemed to notice this or just didnt understand the idea.
new suggestion regarding main class stacksubs:
ability to cancel stack sub and choose a new one, with a really big PENALTY. Like removing all oly points, +++ skills and all SP from the main class. cant see any way this could bring disbalance in game. this could bring the ability to reroll after some updates/nerfs when server goes live, or just change the class if you didnt like it.

artMaster

Quote from: mochin on September 21, 2016, 06:43:44 PM
bringing this up just as an addition to a new suggestion, since no1 seemed to notice this or just didnt understand the idea.
ability to cancel stack sub and choose a new one, with a really big PENALTY. Like removing all oly points, +++ skills and all SP from the main class. cant see any way this could bring disbalance in game. this could bring the ability to reroll after some updates/nerfs when server goes live, or just change the class if you didnt like it.

and delevel to 78

Jardiro

Quote from: mochin on September 21, 2016, 06:43:44 PM
i heard there are no changes after start :)

=^TrackZero^=

There will be no changes regarding sub,retail etc... It takes time to develop and test, which knows to take a while.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Picksy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 21, 2016, 07:36:11 PM
There will be no changes regarding sub,retail etc... It takes time to develop and test, which knows to take a while.
what do you think about the bosses lvl ??
I honestly think that epic bosses could stay how they are. Maybe change the lower ones (Core and Orfen) to lvl 82-83 if people really want, but I think its fine, could be a bit better but its not really that important.
I think what really needs change is the golkonda family bosses. I really think they should be around lvl 78 (which is the lvl of the quest - required to do stucksub). The status of the boss could remain the same tho.  I think it doesn't require that much testing to change this and its something that makes sense to be changed, imo

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Picksy on September 21, 2016, 09:06:45 PM
what do you think about the bosses lvl ??
I honestly think that epic bosses could stay how they are. Maybe change the lower ones (Core and Orfen) to lvl 82-83 if people really want, but I think its fine, could be a bit better but its not really that important.
I think what really needs change is the golkonda family bosses. I really think they should be around lvl 78 (which is the lvl of the quest - required to do stucksub). The status of the boss could remain the same tho.  I think it doesn't require that much testing to change this and its something that makes sense to be changed, imo

About Golkys they really should be max lvl 80~. Main point of a server like this is TO HAVE subclass and fight like that. Think has adding a sub an extra step before reaching the PvP (which L2 is knowed for). Fighting with no sub means no point on a substack server. Making golkys 85 makes no sense I think :) Why make stuff harder then they need to be? Its not like it will be a "competetion" thing since everyone will eventually get it. its not like a Baium or etcs.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Oneplayer

the server is very good but online people lose over time (1 month or even less) for several reasons:
1- as 25X and hellboum became a server wizards, magicians are the only q will reach 85 q while most of the fhiters not, if they do not play 24 hours a day, and that makes you lose interest of many players who want to play a dagger a arccher a paladin etc ... not everyone likes to play Wizard
2- the same clan leaders cagan the server (Fear and Excidium) were devoted to recruit everyone on the server and was simply a fight between two sides meaningless, simply bored the server. for nothing because they were many but they had not only quality items because I get tired of seeing Cp beat any pvp retard
3-when I start the single shot Server 1 mow daily Saturday and Sunday, a tremendous stupidity, because the less powerful clans could not besiege another castle that was not RUNE or ADEN, so neither could manage to get points guild that win a castle and other benefits it brings win a castle, bone remains competition, ie it begins to shrink in the fight 2 clans and does not serve as there are people who do not like being the bunch want to be in other clans and not on the more numerous but they can compete....

mruwqa

Quote from: Oneplayer on September 22, 2016, 04:11:15 AM
the server is very good but online people lose over time (1 month or even less) for several reasons:
1- as 25X and hellboum became a server wizards, magicians are the only q will reach 85 q while most of the fhiters not, if they do not play 24 hours a day, and that makes you lose interest of many players who want to play a dagger a arccher a paladin etc ... not everyone likes to play Wizard
2- the same clan leaders cagan the server (Fear and Excidium) were devoted to recruit everyone on the server and was simply a fight between two sides meaningless, simply bored the server. for nothing because they were many but they had not only quality items because I get tired of seeing Cp beat any pvp retard
3-when I start the single shot Server 1 mow daily Saturday and Sunday, a tremendous stupidity, because the less powerful clans could not besiege another castle that was not RUNE or ADEN, so neither could manage to get points guild that win a castle and other benefits it brings win a castle, bone remains competition, ie it begins to shrink in the fight 2 clans and does not serve as there are people who do not like being the bunch want to be in other clans and not on the more numerous but they can compete....
ON STREAM add info that there is open beta right now so u can test it

actually its because of ty/de not wizards, fighters full pt can farm even faster than mages on x25 hb server :)  but solo hb farm with out of clan ty/destros aka wartags farming w/o tag was problem and removed online :
)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Vexim

Golkys 78-80
Orfen/Core 80
Zaken/AQ 83-85
Others 85+
Looks good.

Quote from: Oneplayer on September 22, 2016, 04:11:15 AM
words

Every single class IS good. The only difference is that mages are easier to lvl up (at the beggining, after some time its all the same).
Both mages, archers (now even stronger) and daggers are very powerfull,  BUT you have to make a good party setup. Party setups that were good on IL are trash on HB (fighters mostly) and pvp is more focused on debuffing. Thats all.
In some scenarios fighters can farm even faster than mages, if you know how ofc.

/btw Remove that icarus drops from bosses.
/btw2 Real Target has 15s duration.
/btw3 Any decision about mana pots?
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Neliel

Quote from: Vexim on September 22, 2016, 11:28:14 AM
Golkys 78-80
Orfen/Core 80
Zaken/AQ 83-85
Others 85+
Looks good.

Every single class IS good. The only difference is that mages are easier to lvl up (at the beggining, after some time its all the same).
Both mages, archers (now even stronger) and daggers are very powerfull,  BUT you have to make a good party setup. Party setups that were good on IL are trash on HB (fighters mostly) and pvp is more focused on debuffing. Thats all.
In some scenarios fighters can farm even faster than mages, if you know how ofc.

/btw Remove that icarus drops from bosses.
/btw2 Real Target has 15s duration.
/btw3 Any decision about mana pots?

1. Yes
2. Remove xD
3. Too late ?