SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 56

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fajnynick

Quote from: Vexim on September 22, 2016, 05:32:47 PM
when it comes to pvp, high lvl AQ > low lvl AQ - same chars that are pvping can also kill it ( no low lvl boxes) and no curse

+9999999

I think some of you just forgot why all epics was 85lvl...
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

Picksy

Quote from: fajnynick on September 22, 2016, 05:35:51 PM
+9999999

I think some of you just forgot why all epics was 85lvl...
I don't care if AQ will be normal lvl or higher,  but I must admit I would love if the 1st AQ would be normal lvl. Day 1 of server mass pvp for AQ, that would be awesome, and it would also provide some content (pvp videos) right from the 1st day of the server !!

fajnynick

Quote from: Picksy on September 22, 2016, 06:10:08 PM
I don't care if AQ will be normal lvl or higher,  but I must admit I would love if the 1st AQ would be normal lvl. Day 1 of server mass pvp for AQ, that would be awesome, and it would also provide some content (pvp videos) right from the 1st day of the server !!
Picksy in other hand:
Day 99 (if server will last 99 days :D ):
PvP for AQ - 1 pt against + army of bots behind :|
Or (epics = pvp zone)
Some party 40lvls are killing it, and than one player 80lvl will arrive and kill all for 1 hit. Not funny.
Even when you have 1 or 2 protect parties, there are many ways to enter AQ and 1 archer is enough to rape all 40lvls party in few seconds.
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

Picksy

Quote from: fajnynick on September 22, 2016, 06:12:43 PM
Picksy in other hand:
Day 99 (if server will last 99 days :D ):
PvP for AQ - 1 pt against + army of bots behind :|
Or (epics = pvp zone)
Some party 40lvls are killing it, and than one player 80lvl will arrive and kill all for 1 hit. Not funny.
Even when you have 1 or 2 protect parties, there are many ways to enter AQ and 1 archer is enough to rape all 40lvls party in few seconds.
idk how they would make everything around AQ low lvl, but I believe there are many ways to prevent those kinds of things. For example, getting ported out of Ant Nest if you are higher than lvl XX. I don't know. All I'm saying is that for the 1st AQ, I would love to see some low lvl mass pvp, and the server would benefit from it in terms of content / advertisement because it would mean 100% videos of pvp in day 1/2 of the server for that AQ.

Blizzer

Maybe make all epics lvl 40 with AQ stats, imagine all this fun and content for promotion.
Not.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Picksy

Quote from: Blizzer on September 22, 2016, 06:25:32 PM
Maybe make all epics lvl 40 with AQ stats, imagine all this fun and content for promotion.
Not.
Except AQ is suposed to be lvl 40, but nice argument tho ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

somasz

We have high lvl qa for pvp and not fooling around with raid curse and boxess...

artMaster

And zaken should be 60, and orfen 50...only core should be 90 because its op jewel

Blizzer

Quote from: Picksy on September 22, 2016, 06:35:42 PM
Except AQ is suposed to be lvl 40, but nice argument tho ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
you want me to list everything that suppose to be X and will be Y because it's a substack custom server?
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Picksy

Quote from: Blizzer on September 22, 2016, 06:45:55 PM
you want me to list everything that suppose to be X and will be Y because it's a substack custom server?
No, but since AQ is suposed to be like that, what would be the big deal in having it low lvl for the 1st spawn ? And then, on server restart, put it back to high lvl ? I mean ?? It was a sugestion I made, to simply have fun with the start of the server whilst helping to promote the server too. It wouldn't have anything to do with boxes and raid curse because everyone would be low lvl anyway. Some kind of "Opening event" or whatever. I seriously don't understand why you people get so passive-agressive just because you disagree with something someone says, but keep up the good attitude, that must be working out for you

Neliel

Baium 20 lvl with actual stats  at talking island bcoz humans are underpowered.

Morel

lol, i dont even know why are you talking about low lvl epics
Do not change things that worked well on last server -.-

WHEN finnaly changes will be implemented?
Rates ?
Mana pots ?
Mana gain ?
Epic pvp zones ?
Daggers dmg ?
Deflect arrow ?
Shield rate ?
Real target ?
other changes in skills ?
adding random skills to SE - lololololo ?

Morela - True hero of common people