Dusk again??? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dusk again???

Started by 10YearsOld, November 28, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: 10YearsOld on November 29, 2016, 09:27:54 AM
Last year the only time dusk wone was when redarded cp did.I asked Diego why he did it and he sais for fun.That was acceptable tho it ruined the game for many ppl.
Ok.Next time when you guys promot the server with photos and vids and all,you should inform ppl that this server is only factional.Such as Banana and monkey staff.And you can join here only if you are calculated in such a way that makes you appear unique and edgy to your self and your friends(aka cp mates or clan mates).Bcz all know all.Other than that cant have fun here.You are doomed.
Because as the time goes buy I have learned that decent  and pure fun is when WE ALL have fun.I brought 2 ppl from my last server and they left the first day.Others left too for the reason that could not work their way to the game.This server is low rate and difficult for me,especially when you act alone.Someone will say here.You are free to go,none will miss ya...Well..I might do WHEN I WANT.
I know all these years I played L2.What you should do is: Bully all, beat them up, push them around and generally treat them like the sad losers they desperately try to convince themselves they aren't.Right?Hell...Don't worry; they can't fight back.After all is only a game.Either you can play it or not.

Althou you dont seem to be a child, your setnences and the way of thinking makes me wonder.
Where have you been all this years? Didnt you heard that L2 community (ON ALL SERVERS IN THE WORLD, YES ALL) have been spoiled to the bone and beyond. It will not change, period.
Beside that your argument that your friends left because they cant enjoy the game, doesnt seem to be correct either. If you would like to enjoy this game fully, play in a bigger team and define what means joy for you guys. How could they say they are not enjoying the game since they left on the 1st day - where is the logic there? Every server is factional and has stronger or weaker side.
Find me a game where EVERYONE enjoy and where everyone are so careful and so friendly etc... please spare me that utopia.
Enjoy the game, if you cant find clan , if not then im afraid you should try some single player game.

PS What is your in game name?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

If hi can't find clan he can make 1 .I think Anakim is more attractive Raid then Lilith hi lvl soul crystals are more attractive too, so every nab knows must have regged 1 char for down and 1 for dusk
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Chuen1

Hahahahahahaha what can i say.... GOTCHA
@profa you have no idea what are you talking aboot bud. Just Stay random forever or enjoy the game with less "philosophy".
Cya next 7s dudes
One Love
Peace
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR

Abruzzi

Quote from: GhostSlayer on November 29, 2016, 06:34:55 AM
Welcome to dn :D
More fun is that it seems i MUST know them and their DN history. Ppl spam also about Kabally like he is some factor :D I Played on tarantula and he was the clown of the server nothing more, something like stanx - big words and big fails. On this server now we can see only 3-4 cps with strategy and idea for playing :)
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Abruzzi on November 29, 2016, 02:05:40 PM
More fun is that it seems i MUST know them and their DN history. Ppl spam also about Kabally like he is some factor :D I Played on tarantula and he was the clown of the server nothing more, something like stanx - big words and big fails. On this server now we can see only 3-4 cps with strategy and idea for playing :)
Ofc u have to know them. They were all pro on every dn server since 15 years bro... Still have no clue about l2(Kabally included :D). Sad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

iMEXX

The idea is that, Kabally makes good community not just the gameplay...in the past of the servers were much better coz it wasnt fast-run race... not based like cps, I had fun meeting new friends/enemies daily playing all together it was like a Roleplay game.. not as now... also about old servers was much better even if they were unbalanced, there was nice mages, there was good archers and so on... you had pleasure playing imba ty/de (the point nerfing that char coz is killer machine affect on game play also, u can make strong rbs or smth like)..

Yes i joined the server, made sws 70+ and simply left coz there is only CPs, or if someone miss a class in the cp is wc/ol or bp or wk... this classes cant be played by everyone .. u must have fun playing ur class not becouse "that" CP needs this class... stupid.. dn community chance alot.. for good.. for bad :)
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

GhostSlayer

Quote from: iMEXX on November 29, 2016, 05:41:21 PM
The idea is that, Kabally makes good community not just the gameplay...in the past of the servers were much better coz it wasnt fast-run race... not based like cps, I had fun meeting new friends/enemies daily playing all together it was like a Roleplay game.. not as now... also about old servers was much better even if they were unbalanced, there was nice mages, there was good archers and so on... you had pleasure playing imba ty/de (the point nerfing that char coz is killer machine affect on game play also, u can make strong rbs or smth like)..

Yes i joined the server, made sws 70+ and simply left coz there is only CPs, or if someone miss a class in the cp is wc/ol or bp or wk... this classes cant be played by everyone .. u must have fun playing ur class not becouse "that" CP needs this class... stupid.. dn community chance alot.. for good.. for bad :)
Go play Skyrim if you wanna roleplay. There is even new ultimate skyrim edition with better graphics!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: iMEXX on November 29, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

Old times wont come back, Kabally bases his glory on tarantula, he had not major influence in the past any old dn clan can confirm it.
Regardless above mentioned, and as i said earlier, l2 community spoiled to the max on the global level. However Lineage 2 WAS,IS and WILL always be MULTIPLAYER game where you can achieve something only with cp/clan/party. Whoever says different, im affraid he havent seen like 60â,,... of the game.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

iMEXX

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 29, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
However Lineage 2 WAS,IS and WILL always be MULTIPLAYER game where you can achieve something only with cp/clan/party. Whoever says different, im affraid he havent seen like 60â,,... of the game.
Let me explain how the things worked in the past... I ve played in big clan... therefore and great alliance...
noone were playing in cps... we were spamming ally channel,clan channel LF that class,this class and parties were filling up quickly... till late Interlude , begining of HB I had just 56 lvl prophet dualbox which i didnt use so often... what about PP's were selling buffs at FG spawn and spot like this.. whatever :D ... and ppl wasnt so selfish then
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

justin.anthony

Quote from: iMEXX on November 29, 2016, 06:00:57 PM
Let me explain how the things worked in the past... I ve played in big clan... therefore and great alliance...
noone were playing in cps... we were spamming ally channel,clan channel LF that class,this class and parties were filling up quickly... till late Interlude , begining of HB I had just 56 lvl prophet dualbox which i didnt use so often... what about PP's were selling buffs at FG spawn and spot like this.. whatever :D ... and ppl wasnt so selfish then

what a great time... that was lineage 2, today ppl are so selfish, they build a CP and forget about clan/alliance, game begined to be a secret society, u have to join a CP to achieve something. that is not nice really, i like to play with the server, not alone with my chubby no-life friends.

10YearsOld

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 29, 2016, 10:18:19 AM
Althou you dont seem to be a child, your setnences and the way of thinking makes me wonder.
Where have you been all this years? Didnt you heard that L2 community (ON ALL SERVERS IN THE WORLD, YES ALL) have been spoiled to the bone and beyond. It will not change, period.
Beside that your argument that your friends left because they cant enjoy the game, doesnt seem to be correct either. If you would like to enjoy this game fully, play in a bigger team and define what means joy for you guys. How could they say they are not enjoying the game since they left on the 1st day - where is the logic there? Every server is factional and has stronger or weaker side.
Find me a game where EVERYONE enjoy and where everyone are so careful and so friendly etc... please spare me that utopia.
Enjoy the game, if you cant find clan , if not then im afraid you should try some single player game.

PS What is your in game name?

I dont exagarate when I say that one cp cant ruin all other players's game.Its happening again and im angry.I didnt say anything that hurt server,Im not reffering to you and all I said the way I've said it made you wonder that I have to be demoted to my childhood?
So far so good.I continue the game,lock the topic if you want and the name remain the same.
Sincerely 10Yearsold.

Peorexo

Quote from: justin.anthony on November 29, 2016, 06:11:15 PM
what a great time... that was lineage 2, today ppl are so selfish, they build a CP and forget about clan/alliance, game begined to be a secret society, u have to join a CP to achieve something. that is not nice really, i like to play with the server, not alone with my chubby no-life friends.
Its not being selfish, its being efficient, solo players were in need of cooperating with others to gain some goals, thats what started forming CP. Even in old times, u found like few friends and were doing stuff all the time together, not with 'randoms'.