Web Analytics
When aaaa hellbound ll open ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

When aaaa hellbound ll open ?

Started by Osko, December 12, 2016, 09:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkeD

Still waiting for the day ppl will stop making topics for something that doesnt benefit them ....

Morel

HB should be open after 3 weeks by GM, as it was said before start.
3 weeks passed, so HB should be already open.
Morela - True hero of common people

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Abruzzi on December 13, 2016, 05:56:36 PM
Still wait for gms anwers. If was topic for danation they would broke their fingers to respond. But now?
I want answer don't want anything else. According to server pre-opening description and today situation I think we play different servers. HB is not opened, oly will be 1 month, events are not implemented...
When we are ready to open hb we will announce it.
Oly is 1 month for the reasons i already explained.
Events are implemented, they are just not activated (big difference).

I still.do believe you and majority of players has more important things to do.

Havent seen any post about donations where i screamed and broke my fingers to respond, therefor i have no idea what made.you to such conslusion.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Abruzzi

Why tears is not fixed then? What more important to do, Weps farmed, sets farmed, jewels attributes... Doing contamianted from 5 days, farmed corals and killed kechi, farmed keys and killed darnel, farmed 2 days non-stop scales and claws for tears and baylor and bam i got answer like try to stun him here we do it like this. Sry but this is some joke. I read about oly yes i agree with you, but why announce it without knowing about db problems. And for hb i still don't get the answer why its not already opened as announced? Only dark/holy stones left that most important right now.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

MegaZord

dont open hb. Let ppl kill baylor and open hb by themselves. Tears rb is possible to kill, i wrote already how to do it.  Here is polish guide for it. http://www.lineage2-info.pl/articles.php?article_id=208
And what suprise you  Abruzzi so much about stunning tears? Its skill from l2 char. If it work on epics, mobs why shouldnt it work on tears? Enchant shield stun for example to +7, use champion song,chp and have 2-3 tanks in pt and stun it near 10 % all the time. If you fail, dismiss pt, 2 ppl make new pt, and use scales in exact time on tears, can take few try but you will remove it.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

10YearsOld

Sorry if I interfere.
Keshi I remember I was doin with box healer long ago in other servers.
Is that still the same here?I mean does that works or you need better pt?
Thx for any info.

Abruzzi

Quote from: MegaZord on December 14, 2016, 12:33:33 PM
dont open hb. Let ppl kill baylor and open hb by themselves. Tears rb is possible to kill, i wrote already how to do it.  Here is polish guide for it. http://www.lineage2-info.pl/articles.php?article_id=208
And what suprise you  Abruzzi so much about stunning tears? Its skill from l2 char. If it work on epics, mobs why shouldnt it work on tears? Enchant shield stun for example to +7, use champion song,chp and have 2-3 tanks in pt and stun it near 10 % all the time. If you fail, dismiss pt, 2 ppl make new pt, and use scales in exact time on tears, can take few try but you will remove it.

I killed it on many servers, offi ones also. Ppl say from beta that boss is bugged. Boss mechanic is to use scales not to stun him. This is some dragon way of doing tears. I know that tears is pain in the ass thats why we entered with 20 scales per person. Tried twice with 9 ppl pt, what we've done many time on many servers. Since failed we tryied ofc with 2 ppl pt and still nothing. Ofc we prefer to open hb by ourselves since gms are not giving a shit at all. Its fact that tears is not working properly.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Abruzzi on December 14, 2016, 02:36:28 PM
I killed it on many servers, offi ones also. Ppl say from beta that boss is bugged. Boss mechanic is to use scales not to stun him. This is some dragon way of doing tears. I know that tears is pain in the ass thats why we entered with 20 scales per person. Tried twice with 9 ppl pt, what we've done many time on many servers. Since failed we tryied ofc with 2 ppl pt and still nothing. Ofc we prefer to open hb by ourselves since gms are not giving a shit at all. Its fact that tears is not working properly.
What kind of language is that "we dont give a sh*t?"
Maybe we just think it is too early to open it, because we are able to see in the db progression of majority players?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Abruzzi

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 14, 2016, 06:08:29 PM
What kind of language is that "we dont give a sh*t?"
Maybe we just think it is too early to open it, because we are able to see in the db progression of majority players?
Man you get my point wrong I dont cry to open it, we tried to open it and saw its bugged somehow, other ppl tell the same. Ok i got this, my advice is in future not to change announced info during live.
Point is that you announced it and its not happening. What means majority of players? 3 biggest clans are rdy for this for sure. Anyway test Tears if its working we or someone else will do it.

Peorexo

Quote from: Abruzzi on December 14, 2016, 09:13:26 PM
Man you get my point wrong I dont cry to open it, we tried to open it and saw its bugged somehow, other ppl tell the same. Ok i got this, my advice is in future not to change announced info during live.
Point is that you announced it and its not happening. What means majority of players? 3 biggest clans are rdy for this for sure. Anyway test Tears if its working we or someone else will do it.
put full hellbound under combat zone and lets go baby

Picksy

Just let them open HB when they want. Tears is not bugged, learn how to do it properly without trying to exploit bugs from other servers that aren't exploitable in this one.
Most of the people in the "3 top clans" are not even full S grade jewls and u want HB to open zzzzz. Get your gear ready for when it opens cause thats when the real pvp will start I hope.

artMaster

Quote from: Peorexo on December 14, 2016, 09:19:38 PM
put full hellbound under combat zone and lets go baby
better put giran under combat zone