PLAYERS OPENED HELLBOUND - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

PLAYERS OPENED HELLBOUND

Started by Alexander, December 18, 2016, 07:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NunoPitbull

Quote from: sirjacky on December 19, 2016, 02:13:38 AM
you cant satisfies everyone that's a fact. One thing I don't get why always this guys from fear back up GM-s? Ass lickers or just getting some cookies from them?

If you actually had facts to proove smth you would shut up. If you didn't read previous posts we were kinda agaisn't the GMs ;)
Just because we agree on some stuff with them, since the most people don't see the big picture of it, doesn't means we always agree. And you need to know what is QQing or not and keep that apart from decisions.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Funkeh

Quote from: Peorexo on December 18, 2016, 08:01:14 PM
This is pissing me off so freaking much, we have some players from diff time zones, and like last night at 3 am they went with 4 people to found 2 full parties of severance trying to kill  queen ant. Hypocrisy, much ?

Want me to mention all DM/Severance walkers on BS/Cata and multiple other spots? The only reason they are not yet banned cuz we dont freaking care, you guys are not even worth beeing called frag, maybe if u bot next 2 months, you will manage to survive the hit.

If you have christmas, why u care about IN-game situation? Not everyone celebrate at the very same time, nor even celebrate at all. Stop trying to find excuses.

You so good, parents proud, much wow. Hypocrisy... You mention others botting while your clan literally killed last server with exploit, lol. Inb4 "my CP didnt do that, damn randoms", same thing applies to botting in cata (i dont even know if thats true), so please be a little bit more mature and stop this forum fighting. You are good and Im not being ironic, you won the server with the most tryhard clan out here, you even invited Ungo to your clan after flaming him to the ground on last HR. You shouldnt be calling other ppl hypocrites when you invite ppl who you dislike just to win the server.

Cheers.
Nm x30:
CobraStyle - es/bp
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Naiz

Just delay it till january and lets get it over with. They will know it didn't matter anyway.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Osko

Quote from: Alexander on December 18, 2016, 07:32:26 PM
You are aware that except no lifers like fear, there will be no other active clan during Christmas to play on HB, can you explain your thinking behind this decision of opening it on holidays when people are with families and celebrating Christmas, we are not 15 years old kids anymore who play l2 during holidays. most people have kids and families already, you expect them to play l2 on holidays? you want people to leave this server you can just say it , no need to be so elaborate about this, you had a month to open HB and u still have few days to do so ,if you cant , I strongly suggest to push it to January.

U crying all the time dude go f4ck ur self, seriously u are 10 years old or u are brainless it's not OUR problem if u dont have time for play the L2 when Christmass started just play after it or before it start EASLY.

Vendettacz

Quote from: Naiz on December 19, 2016, 12:09:53 PM
Just delay it till january and lets get it over with. They will know it didn't matter anyway.

+1

:D
professional retarded driver

Clonage

Stop crying. HB will be opened before 25th by players.

Unless someone stop us :D

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Peorexo

Quote from: Clonage on December 19, 2016, 07:14:11 PM
Stop crying. HB will be opened before 25th by players.

Unless someone stop us :D
Time to google for more excuses i think :/
Quote from: Funkeh on December 19, 2016, 12:08:09 PM
You so good, parents proud, much wow. Hypocrisy... You mention others botting while your clan literally killed last server with exploit, lol. Inb4 "my CP didnt do that, damn randoms", same thing applies to botting in cata (i dont even know if thats true), so please be a little bit more mature and stop this forum fighting. You are good and Im not being ironic, you won the server with the most tryhard clan out here, you even invited Ungo to your clan after flaming him to the ground on last HR. You shouldnt be calling other ppl hypocrites when you invite ppl who you dislike just to win the server.

Cheers.
If you found guys from fear botting, u dont even need to post on forum, send me link on pm i will kick from clan.
Feel free to scout for us.

=^TrackZero^=

As i see it now, players might even open it 5 days earlier. Therefor you will have plenty of time to farm.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Picksy

it will be opened today (20th december) , but if you guys are in a hurry, u could farm Crystal fragments and I'll even freaking buy them from u to open HB for everyone. The thing is u probably don't even know to to farm them and u don't know how to open HB, so the fact that it will be opened for you, should be already good enough. Tho, you still dare to freaking demand a certain date so that it suits you better. Guess who's fking selfish

=^TrackZero^=

Players OPENED hellbound.

Enjoy FARMING and wish you lots of great PVPs!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

dvali

Congrats Fear on opening HB.

May the above be repeated many times:)
nightmare: bowling4soup - sk/se
dragon: bowling4prophet - pp/he
infinity: bowling4soup - pr/bd

Picksy