Web Analytics
Epic Bosses Respawns - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Epic Bosses Respawns

Started by Picksy, December 21, 2016, 06:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clonage

In DN fun is being in giran stairs with DBs +16 and never use them.

PS KAPPA

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Hydroz

Quote from: artMaster on December 21, 2016, 12:44:49 PM
Sorry if you felt hurt with my words...but im not trolling now, its so easy to delete chars and start from 0. And you will have all about what you complain from beginig, wars and competiton. Either way...ppl who are not playing as hard as you (or who are just dumb and cant buff themselfs) will never catch you, and you will stay with your epics on giran stairs nad never have fun from game. Because fun for you is pvp right ?At least you are all talking like that.

So let me this straight now u want us to start from scratch while when the server openned fresh TO EVERYONE and Fear sent wars to every clan possible since the 3rd day of starting and no one accepted wars till now ( some accepted and canceled afterwards ) u came out with that one.

Picksy

artMaster

Quote from: Hydroz on December 21, 2016, 12:53:15 PM
So let me this straight now u want us to start from scratch while when the server openned fresh TO EVERYONE and Fear sent wars to every clan possible since the 3rd day of starting and no one accepted wars till now ( some accepted and canceled afterwards ) u came out with that one.
Sorry for that, but im solo player, im just trying to resolve your problems, nothing else.
You are better, have more time, maybe you know how to buff yourself...so yeee its clear now, but complaining on almost each topic about no wars, no competiton will change nothing. And my solution can actually make some fun for you.

NunoPitbull

Picksy, learn that you cannot be nice with internet people. They have ego, e-penis and such sh1ts. They take nothing from noone, and they only care about their way of viewing stuff.
Clonage already even tried to help them on comps, and buffs, and they also reply baddly just thinking we are actually insulting their playstyle whiel we try to help. Because getting hit by 400 by a mage without even dyna set to have attributes defenses is op, kappa.
Server doesn't care. They wanna "push" it trough. That ain't gonna happen though, especially on a chonicle like Hellbound (stacksub) where you have to pay close attention on your comps/buffs... We've tried to help countless times, they do as they want, we keep doing as we do.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Picksy

Quote from: artMaster on December 21, 2016, 12:59:11 PM
Sorry for that, but im solo player, im just trying to resolve your problems, nothing else.
You are better, have more time, maybe you know how to buff yourself...so yeee its clear now, but complaining on almost each topic about no wars, no competiton will change nothing. And my solution can actually make some fun for you.

Are you f@cking debil or what ? I made this topic to actually help those who were qqing about epics, and I added the point that it would also give more pvps. IF ur a solo player why do you even come and trigger everyone else with bulshit you don't even know about ? Learn to f@cking talk to people and discuss topics without having your ego in agro position ready to lock and load. If you want to participate in discussion and actually have anyhting good and productive to say, do it. If you just want to come here to flame and trigger everyone else, I would apreciate it if you can just stfu.

Abruzzi

Quote from: Clonage on December 21, 2016, 11:25:28 AM
? He is the most active person on CP when it comes to epics. Do you really think he cares about when it is more comfortable for him or not...
Your attempt on trying to make yourself look smart just made you look dumb as fvck.
Try again pls.

Can't even buff properly and shit talks on forums.

Give this man a medal for most active cp member. "Do you really think he cares about when it is more comfortable for him or not" He is doing this topic not me, so im not the dumb one in this case.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

Zidkon

I said it with Baium a lot of time ago, not only Europe people play in this server, so spawns should not be fixed for quarters, half of a day, or days, specially for ecpis rb's.

Instead of 12h make it 14h or 16h and so on, I would like to vote for the random of 2h but GM's says there is more PvP with less random hours.

Mijamoto

First, i would like to say that it is pleasant to see that members of dominating clan speak openly about problem, which can be described as "longterm dominance by 1 clan leads to Giran stairs, cause there are noone to challange them anymore." Its more than clear that all the epic jewels, skills and knowledge will bring no joy, if there is noone to fight with. Thus the longterm motive behind this post is understandable. The short-term motive is understandable as well - easy pvp points & and raid jewels.

Considering this I shall answer with honest and respectful oppinion.

Call for raid boss mostly reach me at work or there is whispers that raid will spawn in few hours when i'll be sleeping. I may not have uber gear, but i would join clan to fight for it in weekend or after work.

As an idea (weekends evenings, when there is no siege, could be antharas and valakas respawn, e.g. valakas saturday, anthatras sunday), smaller epics like zaken/aq/tezza could respawn on work days from 17-23.00 gmt +1 (server time, its ok if they respawn late, cause killing shouldnt take several hours). This tho would influence players with other time zones, so should be tought trought if benefit is worth of such negative influence.

Another idea could be that some raids that can be killed with 1 pt like zaken/aq spawn at the same time, so clan has to divide their forces or choose one of the raids. This will allow less powerful clans to engage in battle.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

Alexander

Quote from: Picksy on December 21, 2016, 06:13:39 AM
Hello again :D

Wanted to come and talk a bit about the respawn timers on epics since there has been alot of discussion about a certain clan farming them nonstop "on respawn".

Atm, epics are always spawning during the same time (zaken, tezza and AQ specially) because once people kill them, their respawn start at dawn and since there is no one to kill them, they always get killed at a certain hour, which then makes their respawn go back to starting at dawn, and again, no one there to kill them, so they get killed at the same hour as before and it continues like this everytime.

It has been happening like this almost since the start of the server and since there are certain clans that QQ about epics spawn times and about others farming epics without competition blablabla (no life bot clan), I would ask if there isn't something that can be done about this ?

I personally want the server to last as long as possible and if people are actually mad about this, I don't mind if epic boss spawn timers are changed and I bet that most guys wouldn't mind either. This can actually mean more pvp for epics and even if my side doesn't win the pvp (kappa), we would at least have some fun pvping which is what we are all looking forward in this game. (except my pve clan)

I don't know, maybe everyone can share their opinions here and see if we can come up with a good solution for this "problem"

+1

I would actually set all the epics respawn times static for the evenings this way we can have a nice pvps and no more confusion about epics respawn times.
He Who Moves Not Forward Goes Backward

Vendettacz

Ye i also thought about it. Or when they spawn, it should send msg to global chat, so everyone knows.
professional retarded driver

M4sh

Quote from: Vendettacz on December 21, 2016, 05:02:51 PM
Ye i also thought about it. Or when they spawn, it should send msg to global chat, so everyone knows.
Ye and also make them immortal so there will be all the time pvp :D
But rly guys they couldnt even disable restoring epics and you belive in other changes?