Ant Queen PvP - Kill log - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Ant Queen PvP - Kill log

Started by Vendettacz, December 25, 2016, 01:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Funkeh on December 26, 2016, 01:55:26 PM
At least I didnt invite our enemies and for freaks sake even Ungo to get myself Valakas. :>

You are the biggest hypocrite out here, mr Aimbot. Nice nickname btw, stolen from 12yo cs kid who wants to feel better about his aim?

Btw, we couldve accepted war on zaken and wipe all of you as we did, but we wont accept it even if its in our favor.
Nickname was made fast only cuz my planned nicknames got bugged, but ofc u know better. (yes i did not free change it yet, i wanted to wait longer)
I am hypocrite? You tell me, if you are really that big of a retard. U forgot that behind the character there is a human who plays it. I sent wars to everything what i possibly can only to get more action i dont give a shit who you are and from what clan you are, just entertain me. I have no problems playing with past 'wars'. This clan operates on CP system and I talk only with other leaders, i dont care with who they play as long as their players dont piss anyone else off.
And yes ungo was in our clan but he played under other party and it was not my 'problem' to solve.

I cant believe for you 'wartag' in game means ENEMY FOR LIFE bro, please take a break from this game.

Funkeh

Quote from: Peorexo on December 26, 2016, 02:09:07 PM
Nickname was made fast only cuz my planned nicknames got bugged, but ofc u know better. (yes i did not free change it yet, i wanted to wait longer)
I am hypocrite? You tell me, if you are really that big of a retard. U forgot that behind the character there is a human who plays it. I sent wars to everything what i possibly can only to get more action i dont give a shit who you are and from what clan you are, just entertain me. I have no problems playing with past 'wars'. This clan operates on CP system and I talk only with other leaders, i dont care with who they play as long as their players dont piss anyone else off.
And yes ungo was in our clan but he played under other party and it was not my 'problem' to solve.

I cant believe for you 'wartag' in game means ENEMY FOR LIFE bro, please take a break from this game.

Wartags for life, nah. Not my point. You dislike them as people, you dont even respect some of them, yet you play with them. I understand your goals, but it still amazes me how you feel about yourself, being judgefull as fvck towards others. We refused to ally with some clans because we didnt like them even tho we couldve gotten few epics more.
Nm x30:
CobraStyle - es/bp
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Peorexo

Quote from: Funkeh on December 26, 2016, 02:18:58 PM
Wartags for life, nah. Not my point. You dislike them as people, you dont even respect some of them, yet you play with them. I understand your goals, but it still amazes me how you feel about yourself, being judgefull as fvck towards others. We refused to ally with some clans because we didnt like them even tho we couldve gotten few epics more.
Every pt leader in my clan is a person you can trust, and if he trusts the people he plays with then who am i to judge it?
I might not like some players but nobody and nothing is forcing me to even talk with them. I only need to resolve matters with other pt leaders.

mruwqa

Quote from: Peorexo on December 26, 2016, 02:44:50 PM
Every pt leader in my clan is a person you can trust, and if he trusts the people he plays with then who am i to judge it?
I might not like some players but nobody and nothing is forcing me to even talk with them. I only need to resolve matters with other pt leaders.
WE AINT GOT CPS WE AINT GOT PT LEADERS  WE DONT GIVE A FK ABOUT TRYHARD GAMEPLAY ON X50 STAKSUB SERV :0    most of our people probably never gave a fk about this game :D   U WIN GG U DA BEST :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Peorexo

Quote from: mruwqa on December 26, 2016, 04:37:44 PM
WE AINT GOT CPS WE AINT GOT PT LEADERS  WE DONT GIVE A FK ABOUT TRYHARD GAMEPLAY ON X50 STAKSUB SERV :0    most of our people probably never gave a fk about this game :D   U WIN GG U DA BEST :)
Yes kid, go cry in olympiad again. U enter the discussion with ur poor excuses like anyone cares about u.
U call it tryhard gameplay because of "CP system" but when we have 3-4 ppl online and fight againts 2-3pts it is fault of CP system that we win u dont right? Pls just leave this forum at all. Everyone around have better enchanted chars than we do, plays usually more hours/weekly than we do, yet you guys will cry the most in forum, typical freaking kids.

Clonage

Teamwork & Organisation > Clueless ppl.

The most funny thing about this server is so called "PvE clans". Instead of joining a proper clan that tries to compete, people rather box farm till end game. Then they realise boxed end game isnt going to make you win anything(PvE or PvP), Gear wont help you buddy when you're alone or with broken party. Another thing is supports are inexistent and boxed in most clans.

An example of this was when we were in HB and we PK some guys and they cry whole night cuz we dont let them farm and tell us people will leave server if we dont let them farm.
GUESS WHAT? There's a thing called clan where you get social with other people and actually can do full partys! But i get it! People are selfish and greedy for drops!!!

When i go back and watch old 2009 retail videos i cry everytime when i compare it to here. They manage to have full partys with fully active supports and on a substack server you see most partys are broken with boxed supports. "I gotta be the character that kills everything and doesnt die" mentallity.

FeelsIksKurwaDeBadMan

Props on how you play Lineage 2. But hey... People gotta blame someone !

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

NBD

Quote from: Peorexo on December 26, 2016, 04:55:52 PM
Yes kid, go cry in olympiad again. U enter the discussion with ur poor excuses like anyone cares about u.
U call it tryhard gameplay because of "CP system" but when we have 3-4 ppl online and fight againts 2-3pts it is fault of CP system that we win u dont right? Pls just leave this forum at all. Everyone around have better enchanted chars than we do, plays usually more hours/weekly than we do, yet you guys will cry the most in forum, typical freaking kids.

Go make me TH//WL + supports fully equipped and ill come. How you doing mate?
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

Zaled

Quote from: NBD on December 27, 2016, 12:23:42 PM
Go make me TH//WL + supports fully equipped and ill come. How you doing mate?
you suck mate ! ;X
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

NBD

NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

XerXis

Quote from: Clonage on December 26, 2016, 05:53:41 PM
Teamwork & Organisation > Clueless ppl.

The most funny thing about this server is so called "PvE clans". Instead of joining a proper clan that tries to compete, people rather box farm till end game. Then they realise boxed end game isnt going to make you win anything(PvE or PvP), Gear wont help you buddy when you're alone or with broken party. Another thing is supports are inexistent and boxed in most clans.

An example of this was when we were in HB and we PK some guys and they cry whole night cuz we dont let them farm and tell us people will leave server if we dont let them farm.
GUESS WHAT? There's a thing called clan where you get social with other people and actually can do full partys! But i get it! People are selfish and greedy for drops!!!

When i go back and watch old 2009 retail videos i cry everytime when i compare it to here. They manage to have full partys with fully active supports and on a substack server you see most partys are broken with boxed supports. "I gotta be the character that kills everything and doesnt die" mentallity.

FeelsIksKurwaDeBadMan

Props on how you play Lineage 2. But hey... People gotta blame someone !

I can completely agree with Hawt. The main reason why this server have Fear as descent clan is just because ppl are EGO maniacs on this server and wont group and try to compete, instead, they are rushing like meetshields and brainless zombies.

P.S. This server have luck because they have ppl like Hawt and guys from RetardedCP, think about it. (this was not sarcastic)
BloodyWoman

Zaled

Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

UngO

Quote from: Funkeh on December 26, 2016, 02:18:58 PM
im totaly cool guy i swear and was nice to all <3 mr. u r evil person
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd