Lethal - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Lethal

Started by stanko, December 28, 2016, 08:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Chaplin on December 29, 2016, 08:25:13 AM
Also there is nothing wrong with daggers.
I haven't said that there is anything wrong with them either.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

mruwqa

Quote from: NunoPitbull on December 29, 2016, 03:39:56 AM
I've played dagger for over a year on a server that had "official" files aswell, Hellbound. The daggers were pretty "op" like you would expect. Lethals were fine. It full lethaled alot fo times, like ITS EXPECTED ON HB! But in DN I just think the rates go beyond the normal. I really dont care tbh, but eery single dagger who is on oly AT THE MOMENT don't do nothing else then wait for the lethal. And I ephasis this: NO DAGGER AT THE MOMENT is even close to be skilled at the class by any means. No real dagger mechanics, just critical wound, bluff and spam backstab. I don't see switching the trick or even tricking the bluff. They only wait for the lethal. But oh well. I guess they need that broken lethal land rate to actually get points, since they lack on the skill departement.

P.S: Also, by no means i'm pro at the class I play! But I'm a good observer on what goes down to daggers. And it's sad, but if the daggers that actually are playing the daggers are better then this, they ain't showing it because they are already relying on the lethals.
its not like u can trick 85lvl :)    85lvl trick seem a bit bullsht im deleting it from bar its just mindfk for yourself, since u use skill that should be close to 100% dtarget and its just waste of time/mana :)     ALSO what combos are u expecting on 300 atk speed dagger vs ee/es? :D     either u got one back X2 on full debuff or u lose MOST of the time, I did lethal maybe twice in 100fights ive done, Ive got +1 skills tho,   this Slyvanas or SWSsup got ++++++  skillz so I guess its WAY easier to lethal then :)  :)             as im always dagger I can say that pve lethals from blows are DECRASED for sure as in changelog, pvp im not sure since  76lvl stabs vs 85target aint valid testing

BTW Kamaels on this serv are the best HAHAHA totaly as I expected, I will make this char I think its op!!  oh wait, what does my skills do :(((     (c) L4mb Zerk with antharas and 5oly pts xd
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Blizzer

This topic definitely miss clonage guide how to play daggers.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Vendettacz

Leave them as they are. Its only place they can shine.  8)
professional retarded driver

Alexander

Quote from: mruwqa on December 29, 2016, 11:39:00 AM
its not like u can trick 85lvl :)    85lvl trick seem a bit bullsht im deleting it from bar its just mindfk for yourself, since u use skill that should be close to 100% dtarget and its just waste of time/mana :)     ALSO what combos are u expecting on 300 atk speed dagger vs ee/es? :D     either u got one back X2 on full debuff or u lose MOST of the time, I did lethal maybe twice in 100fights ive done, Ive got +1 skills tho,   this Slyvanas or SWSsup got ++++++  skillz so I guess its WAY easier to lethal then :)  :)             as im always dagger I can say that pve lethals from blows are DECRASED for sure as in changelog, pvp im not sure since  76lvl stabs vs 85target aint valid testing

BTW Kamaels on this serv are the best HAHAHA totaly as I expected, I will make this char I think its op!!  oh wait, what does my skills do :(((     (c) L4mb Zerk with antharas and 5oly pts xd

+1
He Who Moves Not Forward Goes Backward

Clonage

Quote from: Blizzer on December 29, 2016, 11:44:02 AM
This topic definitely miss clonage guide how to play daggers.

Hi?

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

artMaster

Quote from: NunoPitbull on December 29, 2016, 03:39:56 AM
I've played dagger for over a year on a server that had "official" files aswell, Hellbound. The daggers were pretty "op" like you would expect. Lethals were fine. It full lethaled alot fo times, like ITS EXPECTED ON HB! But in DN I just think the rates go beyond the normal. I really dont care tbh, but eery single dagger who is on oly AT THE MOMENT don't do nothing else then wait for the lethal. And I ephasis this: NO DAGGER AT THE MOMENT is even close to be skilled at the class by any means. No real dagger mechanics, just critical wound, bluff and spam backstab. I don't see switching the trick or even tricking the bluff. They only wait for the lethal. But oh well. I guess they need that broken lethal land rate to actually get points, since they lack on the skill departement.
And tell me what is doing every single mage/tank on oly ? sof and f1 f1 f1 f1 gf. They seems to be skilled same like daggers.

M4sh

Quote from: artMaster on December 29, 2016, 01:08:07 PM
And tell me what is doing every single mage/tank on oly ? sof and f1 f1 f1 f1 gf. They seems to be skilled same like daggers.
And manaburners......

GhostSlayer

Quote from: artMaster on December 29, 2016, 01:08:07 PM
Go make ~250 points with mage/tank as sylvanas has.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

artMaster

Quote from: GhostSlayer on December 29, 2016, 02:01:42 PM
Go make ~250 points with mage/tank as sylvanas has.
I will tell you sth with TRACK0 is always repeating, THERE IS NO CHAR FOR EVERYTHING.
MAGE IS GOOD FOR MASS PVP, AND DAGGER IS GOOD FOR OLY.

UngO

Quote from: stanko on December 29, 2016, 01:32:50 AM
What the fck are you talking about? I was winning this guy, didn't even think for a second he is edited since he was easy frag, same as most of the people, there is no char on oly I can't win, but it's not even point of topic.
Point is that there are certain situations in game which are not pleasant for any objective person around here, there's this lethal to 1 hp which is totally impossible to outplay, and it would be totally fine IF it was rare, but right now it's everything but rare occasion.
And don't start this story about GM friend clan, organize your clan/ally better, we are not receiving any help in terms of epics/oly/bans/coins/adena/exp, everything is transparent, we are always inviting people for pvps on epics, we are also streaming so you can clearly see what we do/talk, take some notes, ask for advice if you need but don't come up with bullsh1ts just because you're to lazy to do something yourself and then blame it on people who actually can organize.
lethals was made to not be outplayed...u wanna outplay everything...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

GhostSlayer

Quote from: artMaster on December 29, 2016, 03:00:53 PM
I will tell you sth with TRACK0 is always repeating, THERE IS NO CHAR FOR EVERYTHING.
MAGE IS GOOD FOR MASS PVP, AND DAGGER IS GOOD FOR OLY.
If you think dagger is not good outside of oly, you are braindead.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv