Lost items case/ Information - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Lost items case/ Information

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 03, 2017, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owl90

1. 1 of all This Forum acc is 3 Years old
2. Im never told you that im from Germany , ( im From Swiss )
3. I wanted to gave you onther Chance for Dragon Network ... after i spend more then 2k For Tarantula Sever ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: owl90 on January 03, 2017, 11:10:38 PM
1. 1 of all This Forum acc is 3 Years old
2. Im never told you that im from Germany , ( im From Swiss )
3. I wanted to gave you onther Chance for Dragon Network ... after i spend more then 2k For Tarantula Sever ...
And im King of England.

ANYWAY, we are working tomorrow early therefor not much of the retrieval will be done tonight, but actually starting tomorrow. Just send us your reports and we will resolve it promptly within the reasonable time (next 72h).
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

nilo415

Sorry if the answer sounds a little hard if maybe 72 hours is a reasonable time for those people who have something left but for others like us who do not, we are left with nothing we can not play or advance while other cp in those 72 hours can do many Things and get ahead of ours I speak this in the matter of competences between that some will be able to take advantage of the days in which many will be inactive for lack of items and equipment much better than one is.
Dragón x15

D4ymar bp/wk
LadyFabi Ps/Se
iGabriela Archer/bd

Hellraiser x25

Daimar Bp/Wk
LadyFabi Ee/Es

Mijamoto

Quote from: nilo415 on January 04, 2017, 04:18:15 AM
Sorry if the answer sounds a little hard if maybe 72 hours is a reasonable time for those people who have something left but for others like us who do not, we are left with nothing we can not play or advance while other cp in those 72 hours can do many Things and get ahead of ours I speak this in the matter of competences between that some will be able to take advantage of the days in which many will be inactive for lack of items and equipment much better than one is.

I didnt buy any epics or other stuff for real money and played mostly on evenings, thus u got far ahead of me with ur OP items and zillions of euros, so now just let me and other normal ppl catch on u in these 72h. Sounds fair, no?
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

BrickShytHouse

Saint spear+haste is gone Stonerspoil had bought it and loaned it to me and now it's gone, could you check on that please

My ign is BrickShytHouse... thanks
Smack It In

Tribianix15

Anyone got already something back?
JewJitsu
JewShirt

=^TrackZero^=

Will be tonight, we are at work at the moment.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

sanatore

Hi

Send 2 private messages to Alannah and I have not gotten an answer

User in game: Sana

sanatore

Quote from: sanatore on January 04, 2017, 01:46:06 PM
Hi

Send 2 private messages to Alannah and I have not gotten an answer

I know they are working on it, thanks

User in game: Sana

raymax

HI

I send 2 times msg to GM and no answer

i want back my AM + acu dont wanna dc or adena no need it

buy dc from u and buy am + a from players and i want back it
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

Peorexo

Quote from: raymax on January 04, 2017, 03:20:53 PM
HI

I send 2 times msg to GM and no answer

i want back my AM + acu dont wanna dc or adena no need it

buy dc from u and buy am + a from players and i want back it
U know that you got item which appeared from illegal sources ? All of these items are deleted and it just shows what low amount of items is actually on legal market and prices should be way different.