Lost items case/ Information - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Lost items case/ Information

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 03, 2017, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

1st batch of refund is DONE.

GM Alannah will respond tomorrow to others.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 05, 2017, 01:12:20 AM
1st batch of refund is DONE.

GM Alannah will respond tomorrow to others.

Can you please just make the annoucement 5minutes and then 1minute before server going off?:/ Kinda sux to announce it and instant going off...

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

knoxville0531

So after this duping cheating etc shiets im hearing rumors that ppls payed x amount of euros to drake through sam and actually char name :Django was sam in DM clan i guess its time to shut down your community since you made the amount of money you wanted just tell the truth and cut the shit

knoxville0531

Also 1 guy bought 2 boss set from drake for amount of money anyway dm had gm in clan who gave items to them and they still lost so it wasnt Fear who killed this server the russians started it and now everything turned out so all the hater's loser's who's telling fear is this fear is that you can all freak off and l2p even with gm supports imma out of here kyss

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: knoxville0531 on January 05, 2017, 01:31:56 AM
So after this duping cheating etc shiets im hearing rumors that ppls payed x amount of euros to drake through sam and actually char name :Django was sam in DM clan i guess its time to shut down your community since you made the amount of money you wanted just tell the truth and cut the shit
I really have no idea how did you managed to put drake-server-seling items-amount of money in the same line. Simply Sam was out of the control (or at least someone abused him and stole his credentials). This is not the 1st time such things happen on any server. We feel sorry for the people that have spend money to some random greedy cunt,that money could have been gone to servers maitenance and bills, but well... And anyway, when someone wants to support the server, he does it by purchasing coins trough official web, not by buying anything from a 3rd party person/web. We have deleted all those items, and we move on. Those people are punished and banned, also Sam was removed from his duty.
Either way, i wish you a very good night.

@Restart, such fast reboot occured by mistake, you do know that we avoid such things.

knoxville0531

Dude i got pm's from 3 guys telling me drake/alannah sam was sellin items it doesnt matter anymore you banned half of ppls the other half left we Fear are w/o enemies no pvp no fun and after all what i heard i dont even wanna play here anymore so gl with you'r community.Atleast admit it that you guys the gm staff made all this for money there's no problem with that atleast just inform the other player's who are spending time to farm items that not fair to them

knoxville0531

But im not gonna argue about a virtual game with some from the other side of the world this server community is the same like a private industrie you need to make profit somehow to keep you'r business going as we all can see you did probably you did it in the past also gratz to that atleast you fooled some 10years old took the money blame 1 random gm quit the situation clean and thats it GN

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: knoxville0531 on January 05, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
Dude i got pm's from 3 guys telling me drake/alannah sam was sellin items it doesnt matter anymore you banned half of ppls the other half left we Fear are w/o enemies no pvp no fun and after all what i heard i dont even wanna play here anymore so gl with you'r community.Atleast admit it that you guys the gm staff made all this for money there's no problem with that atleast just inform the other player's who are spending time to farm items that not fair to them
I can literally show you with 1 post how very much wrong you are, but ill leave that for tomorrow because i am.tiered and i have to wake up in 3h to work.
People that are banned, are the people that have been involved in this illegal things, im sorry that i deleted items and banned them. Either way,.tomorrow ill show you some nice things and why are you getting pms. Now i really have to go to.sleep,i have to work ,i have family to maintain.

Gn

Abruzzi

2-3 weeks ago informed staff about Django's dmg and how he is hitting like he has baium+aq. And I'm not talking about random pvps because someone will tell buffs, debuffs, appetite, bla bla. I saw his dmg in oly.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

undertaker22

MegaZord

Quote from: Abruzzi on January 05, 2017, 02:10:02 AM
2-3 weeks ago informed staff about Django's dmg and how he is hitting like he has baium+aq. And I'm not talking about random pvps because someone will tell buffs, debuffs, appetite, bla bla. I saw his dmg in oly.

coz django was sam xD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

10YearsOld

Quote from: knoxville0531 on January 05, 2017, 01:53:23 AM
But im not gonna argue about a virtual game with some from the other side of the world this server community is the same like a private industrie you need to make profit somehow to keep you'r business going as we all can see you did probably you did it in the past also gratz to that atleast you fooled some 10years old took the money blame 1 random gm quit the situation clean and thats it GN

Hey you there...Leave us 10yearsold kids alone...The accusation you made  it was naturally created for 13 year old boys, 16 year old girls,emos goths and faggots. Seriously man admit it or I ll have the cops pay you a visit...None fooled me.Now...Mind your own bussiness...Will ya??