Banned players, read - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Banned players, read

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 06, 2017, 04:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Abruzzi on January 09, 2017, 05:36:03 PM
If Hell is reading here he can copy your conversation with him. Where he asked you why he is banned and you told him because of Moscow or you frogot this? Do you think Hell is so retarded to ask you twice and search for you in skype if he had epics? Nvm we will not come here again since not the sold items were the problems but some random idiots like MissClown  and Django running with epics since 2nd week. Sometimes we were winning pvps vs their pt sometimes we were loosing. But when we got killed it was unbelievable how they hit me 3-4k on full resist hvy armor if they don't have epics. Half of my cp were thinking setup was wrong, buffs, ressists were wrong, but no.
800 euro for full epics set and 2,5e per gmc that was the secret. Apologises for Fear beacause I've heard for randoms with antharases claimed to be bought from Fears.
Fear never sold any epics or used any sort of bug/exploit/cheat (donations for epics, cat npc and other sh1t) to get anything from what we have. Everything we got is pure legit. I hope people are starting to understand that now.
About hellcaster i have no idea, but i think that all those bans should not be secret. There should be a ban list with explanation next to it, like it was before.
Just my 5 cents on this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Abruzzi

Situation here is worse than on the greek pvp server... as I mentioned game balance was broken from 2nd week. And banlist will not change anything, since track talk about epics on Hell, Hell told me not true. I'm not telling Track is laying but from my experience on tarantula I believe to Hell.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Abruzzi on January 09, 2017, 05:36:03 PM
If Hell is reading here he can copy your conversation with him. Where he asked you why he is banned and you told him because of Moscow or you frogot this? Do you think Hell is so retarded to ask you twice and search for you in skype if he had epics? Nvm we will not come here again since not the sold items were the problems but some random idiots like MissClown  and Django running with epics since 2nd week. Sometimes we were winning pvps vs their pt sometimes we were loosing. But when we got killed it was unbelievable how they hit me 3-4k on full resist hvy armor if they don't have epics. Half of my cp were thinking setup was wrong, buffs, ressists were wrong, but no.
800 euro for full epics set and 2,5e per gmc that was the secret. Apologises for Fear beacause I've heard for randoms with antharases claimed to be bought from Fears.
Sorry what the hell are you talking about? You realise by now that GM Sam was a corrupted cunt who did this mess? Me,drake,Alannah nor Eva had nothing to do with it, he was simply cashing money with his friend. Shit happens, and well i cant change it. But we cant also let big items to walk around freely.

Game balance was broken? And how so?

Hellcaster is in deepshit with logs of him, i dont care who was a friend of who nor who was a cp to who, we were searching for exploited items, and i can tell you hellcaster was one of top 5 bad guys, including Moscow_fish, Sam and co. Later on, when i find time, ill post some logs of him, then you can decide was he bad or not, or you find it normal that you get a trade of Valakas or any top item just like that. Maybe yes in your world.

Also, just after i found out how RM crew is exploiting the server, i perma banned him, and yet they/him dont realise it is a big deal that they are doing shits, so yea im getting msgs like this
Quote from: Moscow_Fish on December 28, 2016, 01:52:55 AM
Hi

really, perma ban for few skills, that didn't give super advantage?
whether it was too strict?

Now, i really dont understand in which angel you believ, but RM and Hellcaster is not definetly. Also i dont understand how you are related to them, or why you care so much about it, unless you got also piece of the cake as well or bought illegal items.

May i also remind you that you was ACCUSING me on Tarantula that i was helping players on siege (ofc i didnt), and because of that "SMALL" thing you and your CP wanted to leave? And now you try to defend these kind of people who did 10000000000000x worst thing.

Please, spare me your ballocks, and if you dont want to play legit, pick some other server.

PS If you knew, and you knew, that official donations are COINS ONLY, you were aware that if you are buying items for real money (its written in the rules that selling items for money is illegal) you are risking that some day when we get enough proofs of such actions, people who were in the possession of such items will be banned and items deleted.

Wish you all the best, please dont use this as an excuse to leave and trashtalk about server, just because bad players were caught and punished. I do wear a certain burden because of Sam, but always believed in humanity, thus God had another plan.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

skarpeta

Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 09, 2017, 05:48:22 PM
Fear never sold any epics or used any sort of bug/exploit/cheat (donations for epics, cat npc and other sh1t) to get anything from what we have. Everything we got is pure legit. I hope people are starting to understand that now.
About hellcaster i have no idea, but i think that all those bans should not be secret. There should be a ban list with explanation next to it, like it was before.
Just my 5 cents on this.

haha never and what was at last server?? :P rly you trol is .... but gl and hf :P

Abruzzi

800 euro for boss jewels from Sam yes, not you, not Alannah or someone else.
I exaclty remember what happened to that siege and how mysteriousely my shadow dance jsut vanished. I was the only bd on server with shadow if you remember and we were the only clan who took castle on first sieges because of shadow. All players started qq for exploit but it wasnt exploit. I don't know exactly how guards aggro etc so maybe mistake was mine. I talk about that you pmed me on second day of server asking me "How you got this amout of adena?", then on Baium pmed me "Leave Baium to others stop trying you cannot kill it" (after 6 hours of runnign we killed it). That why im lil bit reserver about you. If you don't know how I'm connected with RM  lol :D. I don't defend anybody I don't have access to Hell acc to know what he has infact. Fact is that my cp don't have any single item missing. Only bought items from market were some fire stones no more than 50. If you are curious and really don't know my ingame nick i can tell you and check all my cp every sinlge char for something illegal.

GhostSlayer

Quote from: skarpeta on January 09, 2017, 06:19:22 PM

haha never and what was at last server?? :P rly you trol is .... but gl and hf :P
I am talking about this server.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

nilo415

I like many people think that losing the real money was more than enough punishment for those players who bought those items
Dragón x15

D4ymar bp/wk
LadyFabi Ps/Se
iGabriela Archer/bd

Hellraiser x25

Daimar Bp/Wk
LadyFabi Ee/Es

artMaster

Quote from: Kaylon on January 09, 2017, 06:28:39 PM
Don't really got ur point Abruzzi, ur party stopped to play because Hellcaster got ban? There is still plenty of ppl that are playing here so u can always join other clan or play with 1 Cp only. Basicly u lost nothing and still bitc.hing thats no point to play here.
Why you didnt play with 1 CP from start? xD

Abruzzi

Quote from: Kaylon on January 09, 2017, 06:28:39 PM
Don't really got ur point Abruzzi, ur party stopped to play because Hellcaster got ban? There is still plenty of ppl that are playing here so u can always join other clan or play with 1 Cp only. Basicly u lost nothing and still bitc.hing thats no point to play here.
Hellcaster ban was one of the reasons, we were waiting to see what will happen after mass chars stripping. They I saw this missclown screens - this make the difference, while we were farming forts and pvp with you and others gm was selling for money, and ppl that are loosers outplayed us. To continue playing with one cp with who? Join DM or what. Server is one side we tried to make the second side since DM is not war with Fear and some of them play together in parties. After Hell ban we are no longer side.

P.S. We leave with pride and will not join enemy team just to play here. DM members spammed me for items which is pathetic. LittleJohn all day was crying to leave him farm forts. Some of players here are pathetic and qq alot. I used to play with big clans where this was unthinkable. As I remember Scary was under our command long time ago :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nilo415 on January 09, 2017, 06:25:45 PM

I like many people think that losing the real money was more than enough punishment for those players who bought those items

I put myself in skin of those poeple, believe me. Althou, as i said earlier they can ask for a refund from Sam and co.

Anyway, i really refunded/still refunding lots of those poor players, however i can not give them back Valakas,Antharas, enchanted weapons etc...some compromise have to exist.

PS If someone could provide me RL name of django (aka evil assistent of Sam) i would really apreaciate it. Of course anonymusly.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Abruzzi

Eric Morlon Bishop thats what i found :)

MegaZord

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2017, 07:22:06 PM
I put myself in skin of those poeple, believe me. Althou, as i said earlier they can ask for a refund from Sam and co.

Anyway, i really refunded/still refunding lots of those poor players, however i can not give them back Valakas,Antharas, enchanted weapons etc...some compromise have to exist.

PS If someone could provide me RL name of django (aka evil assistent of Sam) i would really apreaciate it. Of course anonymusly.

As i heard Sam was Django xD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired