Web Analytics
to severance / bloodsuckers... - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

to severance / bloodsuckers...

Started by vizilow, January 15, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbaro

Blabla why dont you make some videos showing us how bad we are giving buffs, fighting without proper supports, a damage test outside giran in the arena with/without S/epic jewls etc coz this "why you suck? 1v100000 we are so awesome L2P" speech doesn't help too much, i can't improve like this  :-\
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

stanko

Quote from: Barbaro on January 15, 2017, 06:34:02 PM
Ghost he can write and mail me a guide with roses and still gonna farm leather or do trains at cruma coz thats what i wanna do. Really i get it, not playing at your lvl and don't want to, thats it, sorry for being hostile.

I know it may look like im calling your crew "cheaters" sometimes or some bs but thats not it, as you said we (ok I ) suck, solution? git gud but what if i dont wanna tryhard?
Yeah i got my L2 dosis long ago, and now things that i did without effort back in 2006 now seem so hard (that and lack of desire, this sht isnt new, not l2 not the MM0s not anymore) and guess what? im not the only one that feels this way.

now im telling ya, i wont get better, not anytime soon and obvioulsy wont do it for ya, ill do it whenever i can, if i can.

You may say "but its not trying hard u retard barb, just take 15 min watch closely and learn" and my answer would be "welp ok uh, going back to cruma, gl hf". So we should get used to it, you do the killing, ill die and then back to my happy SoP farming and finally stop the crying from both sides, for empty sieges, challenge at epics or being killed by people who knows how to play pvp much better. (is not like that right now?).

ps: sev guys dont know who i am (i kno what u did there, trying to lure some attention here, the hr forum feels so lonely and i gtg can reply more, sry guys its all yours).
Stanko if im not sev/bs how can i answer in their name? logic please where are we? pm? did i not say im just a random sht who was there giving a hand? take it as you wish.
If you don't care about winning objectives in this game you shouldn't make any posts here.

Quote from: NBD on January 15, 2017, 07:47:42 PM
No hard feelings but the only way you are "owning" is because you are better geared and got supports backing you up from the minute you login. You are killing players with enchanted S grade stuff while they wear A-grade, what is the fun of that?
No hard feelings but most of the people that we are owning (not "owning") have better gear/enchanted skills/heroes/numbers than we do. What we have more than the enemies is epic jewels, which were free to take for everyone. And as it was pointed out in first post, supports are winning pvps and this shouldn't be used as an argument against someone for having supports to back him up. But I get it, as an old player you are trying to keep this mindset of going 1 bp/wc and 8 archers compositions, but it's not working anymore sorry.
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

NBD

Quote from: stanko on January 15, 2017, 08:31:26 PM
If you don't care about winning objectives in this game you shouldn't make any posts here.
No hard feelings but most of the people that we are owning (not "owning") have better gear/enchanted skills/heroes/numbers than we do. What we have more than the enemies is epic jewels, which were free to take for everyone. And as it was pointed out in first post, supports are winning pvps and this shouldn't be used as an argument against someone for having supports to back him up. But I get it, as an old player you are trying to keep this mindset of going 1 bp/wc and 8 archers compositions, but it's not working anymore sorry.

Personally as an old player i was never the type of the that composition. Having full raid set and enchanted S grade weapon gives a huge advantage compared to others. I'm just saying that his play style is just lame comparing it to his 'big mouth'.
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

GhostSlayer

Quote from: NBD on January 15, 2017, 07:47:42 PM
No hard feelings but the only way you are "owning" is because you are better geared and got supports backing you up from the minute you login. You are killing players with enchanted S grade stuff while they wear A-grade, what is the fun of that?
What enchanted S grade stuff are you talking about? I have DC ROBE AND AM+A+3. Every1 from seve for sure have that or even more then that. What they don't have is epics, as Eon said.
And they don't have supports? So we should play without supports and without gear on x25, custom shop, boosted exp, boosted drop, boosted spoil server? Dude, please... Go back to c4...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

NBD

Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 15, 2017, 09:00:14 PM
What enchanted S grade stuff are you talking about? I have DC ROBE AND AM+A+3. Every1 from seve for sure have that or even more then that. What they don't have is epics, as Eon said.
And they don't have supports? So we should play without supports and without gear on x25, custom shop, boosted exp, boosted drop, boosted spoil server? Dude, please... Go back to c4...

You completely missed my point. You are killing them with AM + fully attributed water hitting on A grade sets (so they can't have attribute). Having a support army behind you say's enough about your skills. W/o them you can't do shit while you have full raid set as an advantage.
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

Clonage

Quote from: NBD on January 15, 2017, 09:05:40 PM
You completely missed my point. You are killing them with AM + fully attributed water hitting on A grade sets (so they can't have attribute). Having a support army behind you say's enough about your skills. W/o them you can't do shit while you have full raid set as an advantage.

EXACTLY. He's skilled tho.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

NBD

NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

Xardas

From what I saw on video most of their archers are in draco/ic that shit can have atribute? If it doesn't well that's their issue fire stone is easiest to get even I farmed it iwth a bloody dwarf and B grade weapon while eating chips that's how easy it is with se/bd on support my IC has Atribute, also severnce themselves said 1 trilion times 1 month ago when I was there " We have more high level supports than Nukers" well yeah..

GhostSlayer

Have u heard about buffs? How is it possible that i hit DC robe users from my clan for 400-500 dmg? You can't put attr in dc robe.
And this comment "having a support army"? Are you retarded? Do you know that is not a solo game, no? Have you ever heard of PARTY SETUP, no? Pls go play tetris

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Clonage

Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 15, 2017, 10:49:14 PM
Have u heard about buffs? How is it possible that i hit DC robe users from my clan for 400-500 dmg? You can't put attr in dc robe.
And this comment "having a support army"? Are you retarded? Do you know that is not a solo game, no? Have you ever heard of PARTY SETUP, no? Pls go play tetris

He thought i was being sarcastic xD

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Xardas

Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 15, 2017, 10:49:14 PM

Stop using "GO play tetris" Tetris is actually an intellectual game he should go watch telletubies ...

Barbaro

Quote from: stanko on January 15, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

w8 what? let me see uhh :o if i enjoy some cata farm or go full maestro and focus on crafting i shouldn't write here because that's not an objective in the game right? w/e (not yours ofc we know).
And what have to do with posting here? why i shouldn't post? please develop, expand the idea it doesn't make any sense, where's the relation? your logic is getting better every min stank almost like me trying engrish.

Its like "if you dont like that suit you shouldn't wear anything at all. Coffee is cold and not your drink? then please don't eat food" sounds good huh? Like ghost telling me i shouldn't spam (imagine a morbid obese suggesting that you should stop eating a tiny cheeseburger lulz).

Now back to topic... remember this?
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,293129.0.html

Read your own posts, all of you "fear" guys, implying a lack of challenge, empty sieges, pvp too ez, HB alone and sht, a whole QQ because people are not giving you enough, yet at the same time we see how you exalt every action ingame with the "git gud" speech making fun of people "you suck, l2p, half party owned 4 partys, unninstall gg go tetris" You "let" the server farm freely (idk what to say, im speechless with such generosity) and get epics (wooah 2-3 weeks? all sev,bs,dm,into,react,arkan,suicidesquad,czech and moar getting epics yey!!, wtf we have 10 aq with 100% drop per day? i didn't know that) and still we r eating dust again and again.
With such coherence wonder why you are so loved around here? should i quote ghost,peorexo,kaylon,stanko and more? again, look at your own words. if you give 2 fks bout what ppl think (which you dont) then avoid posting stuff like this topic and go on with the killing fest, stop teasing and filling HR forums with fear propaganda if youre not willing to take some flame. We got the point, now you should understand that people wont play as you wish they are not going that way nor trying enough, its the git gud thing again and again we r running in circles here so either wait for the desired challenge or get used to it. (read the ember example i gave in that link, rather go somewhere else than helping ya going beyond godlike).

Preaching the l2p thing with such entusiasm while making fun of many doesnt help, anyway why do you care youre half active/playing somewhere else right? plus im just throwing some fuel here loool not enough forum action lately, thats my thing, a keyboard warrior.

ps: NBD, ghost didnt understood, his awesoness is beyond limits our brains cant handle the epicness.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.