Fear The Outnumbered - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Fear The Outnumbered

Started by stanko, January 21, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xardas

Quote from: Blacklist on January 22, 2017, 01:19:27 PM
Man drop it honestly ,u are debil and paranoid. Nothing more to add about it,imma just gonna drop it coz its nonsense.

Typical brat, when he can't come up with something decent switches to plain insults and some conspiracy theory, il drop it when you stop with this horseshit posts and shouts in game.

Blacklist

Quote from: Xardas on January 22, 2017, 01:52:24 PM
Typical brat, when he can't come up with something decent switches to plain insults and some conspiracy theory, il drop it when you stop with this horseshit posts and shouts in game.
Stop taking drugs mate, and chill please.I feel sorry for u,uneducated brat.I really do.

Xardas

Quote from: Blacklist on January 22, 2017, 02:41:31 PM
Stop taking drugs mate, and chill please.I feel sorry for u,uneducated brat.I really do.

You are entertaining please do continue, but wait gotta get my Popcorn first... obviously.

Blacklist

Quote from: Xardas on January 22, 2017, 02:44:02 PM
You are entertaining please do continue, but wait gotta get my Popcorn first... obviously.
Jesus, u got chicken brain i guess, not worth explaining things to kids.Gl seen things mate ,it was actually entertaining how u entered the discution like a dog sh1t,w/o having any clue xD  U re way too stupid to actually realise.Well that been said,have fun .

Xardas

Quote from: Blacklist on January 22, 2017, 03:02:34 PM
Jesus, u got chicken brain i guess, not worth explaining things to kids.Gl seen things mate ,it was actually entertaining how u entered the discution like a dog sh1t,w/o having any clue xD  U re way too stupid to actually realise.Well that been said,have fun .
Keep on going !