L2 Police - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

L2 Police

Started by Clonage, January 23, 2017, 03:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Quote from: Abruzzi on January 27, 2017, 02:46:21 AM
If you drive sober only because of cops than youre braindead. Next time get wasted and with 100 km/h in some tree, better for the humanity.
I know one hardworking ant who is gathering with 30 chars in same time from the beginning. Wtf bot protection you talk about? Bots now are undetectable, can be cought only by gm or by captcha report (but most bots have scripts for this). Bottless server is possible with active gms, not with excuses with rl, so deal with it.

Botless servers don't exist ;)
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Abruzzi

Quote from: Naiz on January 27, 2017, 10:17:14 AM
Botless servers don't exist ;)
Yes if you have huge online. But here with 100-200 online bots are easy detectable with active gms.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Abruzzi on January 27, 2017, 01:16:27 PM
Yes if you have huge online. But here with 100-200 online bots are easy detectable with active gms.
They don't want to ban anyone, because they think server will die if they start banning. Same is with some players who used sam to get items and then begged track for unban and now not only they are unbanned, but they even kept items and skill enchants. Same thing with those bots in this video. I don't think anyone with right mind can see they are bots, and there is absolutely no need for any kind of investigation or however they call it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Clonage

They are clanless and dont participate in any action. The only difference between these guys playing or not, is basicly only fuking up the economy, simple.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Mijamoto

Quote from: Xardas on January 26, 2017, 11:25:56 PM
WHen they shit talk you 24/7 and whine and complain, you have every right to send that straight back towards them, I mean just log and look hero shout from DoWC and Alex mostly ... Deliverence from time to time but he's trolling... if you don't trust me for this well idc

Dont get me wrong, i didnt say that my oppinion of u have changed. I remember ur help and appreciate it. Thats why i gave u honest advice, which is useful to implement in all ur actions (in or out of game).

Fighting trolls is a noble task (have done my share of it back in the day), do it, but do it with no damage to ur own reputation. :)
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

Xardas

Quote from: Mijamoto on January 27, 2017, 05:59:57 PM
Dont get me wrong, i didnt say that my oppinion of u have changed. I remember ur help and appreciate it. Thats why i gave u honest advice, which is useful to implement in all ur actions (in or out of game).

Fighting trolls is a noble task (have done my share of it back in the day), do it, but do it with no damage to ur own reputation. :)

well, tbh I don't care what people think of me... people that know me know how I work and well ye, I like you, but just look at what some seve members bla bla outside

Blacklist

Quote from: axpm on January 27, 2017, 02:19:35 AM
In fact the problem is in the ANTIBOT system. As we are all human beings, we always have a natural temptation for corruption.

If you could drive with alcohol knowing there's no police, you'd do it ;)

my 1000 cents. Get a life
If u drive w/o drinking only coz of the cops ,than i can say u are a waste of human life my friend.There are milions of ppl thinking like this as well in this world so dont worry u can join them in the underworld. 0 care even for their own lives ....amazing how human brain works rofl.

Clonage

Quote from: Blacklist on January 30, 2017, 11:45:10 PM
If u drive w/o drinking only coz of the cops ,than i can say u are a waste of human life my friend.There are milions of ppl thinking like this as well in this world so dont worry u can join them in the underworld. 0 care even for their own lives ....amazing how human brain works rofl.

My thoughts exactly... Respect.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Blacklist

Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 27, 2017, 01:53:39 PM
They don't want to ban anyone, because they think server will die if they start banning. Same is with some players who used sam to get items and then begged track for unban and now not only they are unbanned, but they even kept items and skill enchants. Same thing with those bots in this video. I don't think anyone with right mind can see they are bots, and there is absolutely no need for any kind of investigation or however they call it.
I told track about it but obviously he ignored.There are a lot of them with skills ++++ which they kept from GCMs from gm sam.Its hard to say now what the best thing to do would be .If u ban all of them (bots,ppl with skills +++ from gm sam) server dies, if u remove the items,++ skills they will leave and server would die again, if u do nothing and ignore (as they are doin right now) server can still die, economy freaked up , legit players wil lstart leaving.So basically its just a mess , and dont get me wrong ,this  always happens when '0 fuks r given'.So next time u create a fresh server mister gms , try caring a bit for legit players and surveil the server a bit,its not that hard, and maybe things like this wont happen and server will survive and everybody can have their own fun in the game.

P.S like this server could ve been great ,they could have made x123131 more money than they made now with the proper mentality and game knowledge.Like there are 12312 ppl who just lose the desire to donate or play when they see how GMs treats legit players .Its just sad :(

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Blacklist on January 31, 2017, 12:01:39 AM
I told track about it but obviously he ignored.There are a lot of them with skills ++++ which they kept from GCMs from gm sam.Its hard to say now what the best thing to do would be .If u ban all of them (bots,ppl with skills +++ from gm sam) server dies, if u remove the items,++ skills they will leave and server would die again, if u do nothing and ignore (as they are doin right now) server can still die, economy freaked up , legit players wil lstart leaving.So basically its just a mess , and dont get me wrong ,this  always happens when '0 fuks r given'.So next time u create a fresh server mister gms , try caring a bit for legit players and surveil the server a bit,its not that hard, and maybe things like this wont happen and server will survive and everybody can have their own fun in the game.

P.S like this server could ve been great ,they could have made x123131 more money than they made now with the proper mentality and game knowledge.Like there are 12312 ppl who just lose the desire to donate or play when they see how GMs treats legit players .Its just sad :(
Exactly, i don't really see a long future for this server because of this...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Zidkon

I just had a deja vu, oh wait, this happend on previous version of Hellraiser, nvm...

Vendettacz

professional retarded driver